[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reasons NOT to kill myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1455512045152.jpg (338 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1455512045152.jpg
338 KB, 1280x960
Note: I want to say this is not a cry for help nor attention, I'm simply asking for input on this.

Is there really no reason to kill myself? Most normies meme about 'oh you have friends and family that care about you.'
'Oh get some hobbies.'
'Oh get some friends to help with your crippling loneliness.'
I only really have one passion, cars. But this passion is not enough to live for. I dont have the money to indulge in any of my hobbies and I probably wont for quite some time, so I cant even truly pursue them.
I do not have any interests in people in general, i lost the desire for friends and relationships a few years ago and the only real conversation I have is with my tulpa. I lost all interest in vidya and anime as well.
So is there anything for me to do? Do i force myself to 'enjoy' some hobbies to escape? Do I force myself to be social for the sake of making 'friends'?
I'm still alive because I'm simply stubborn and have had some (seemingly) false sense of hope.
Or would it be simply a better idea to just kill myself?
>>
File: 7868999.jpg (106 KB, 780x846) Image search: [Google]
7868999.jpg
106 KB, 780x846
Killing yourself is really difficult and you might fuck it up.
>>
>>28575615
I sincerely doubt I would fuck it up. It wouldnt be hard for me to afford a shotgun. As long as i make sure the barrel is pointed at my brain and not just the top of my mouth
>>
>with my tulpa
bait
>>
I stay alive purely based on the false hope that one day I'll be normal. It's worked for about 9 years but I'm starting to lose it.

Everyday is a new day to improve your life and all that bullshit.
>>
>>28575561
Asking myself the very same question, being in a similar situation where I feel nothing positive at all anymore for years now.
What is holding me back is that I'm a coward and I don't exactly know how to do it correctly. If I mess this up the pain will be greater than what I have now.
>>
You die every day. Every time you surrender to sleep, when the need for rest overcomes you, is a microcosm of your inevitable fate. Why rush the true death when you have so many deaths inbetween?
>>
>>28575873
>Except its not
I had enough free time and focused on it long enough, call me whatever.
>>
>>28575561
Why would you want to kys?
>>
>>28575937
I can see it as it's just an imaginary friend. I wish I had one. Could provide some interesting insights.
>>
File: 1462938320667.jpg (116 KB, 850x601) Image search: [Google]
1462938320667.jpg
116 KB, 850x601
>>28575956
tripfreind said there'd be a /tulpa/ general this weekend.

If there isn't one soon you can always check out the one on >>>/trash/
>>
>>28575949
Because there's nothing much for me to live for. I dont want anything.
>>28575983
I simply mentioned it because it would be a lie if i said i didnt talk to anyone.
>>
I looked at the OP image and thought of how much things have changed for me in the last 15 years.

My dad became addicted to drugs and killed himself, one aunt went crazy, my other aunt and uncle split up, my best friend's dad cheated on his mom breaking up their all-American nuclear family, and I have become an aimless loser with no achievements to name.

Makes me kind of scared. What will happen in the next 15? Where will I be?
>>
You could start using heroin, I keep hearing it makes you happier than any normie could even dream to be, for a limited amount of time.
>>
>>28576113
Im currently on drug tests and have no idea where i'd find it. I've already been to jail and county before and I dont intend on going back.
>>
>>28576018
Do you really plan to off yourself with a shotgun?

I often think of how I want to go, I wouldn't want to make a mess just because I was raised to be considerate of others. I realize having such reservations is ultimately pointless, but if I'm going to die on my own terms, I'd like to have a little peace of mind in the last few seconds before I go, you know?

I would like to die in the woods, so that whatever mess does get made gets easily reabsorbed by the earth and the nature and whathaveyou.

But before I die, I want to use this body to the near full extent. I've always considered losing one of my senses to be the death flag for me. Like, if I lose my sight that's it there's literally no point in living anymore so good bye; otherwise, there's plenty of shit to do with your own life to waste it away on a whim.

It's a decision that should not be taken lightly, OP.
>>
>>28576122
Campaign to make heroin legal again, like it was back in the day when America was still great.
>>
>>28576136
This isnt a whim, ive been thinking on this for quite some time.
Also, i wouldnt just buy a shotgun and just run into my house and paint the walls. I have other ideas, but I do know that if i were to do it I'd go somewhere with a nice view and relax for a bit before I do.
>>
>>28576061
You're scared of all the bad shit that happened to the people surrounding you while you cowered away behind your computer monitor?

Here's a guess at what will happen in the next 15: You'll keep being a fraidy little bitch.
>>
>>28576178
Thinking about something a lot causes tunnel vision. Make sure to take breaks during thinking sessions.
>>
>>28576227
When i mean quite some time, i dont mean that I sat down and thought about it for a solid two hours straight.
It's been on my mind for a long time, but over the past six months it's been much more consistent and obsessive.
>>
>>28575561
>I only really have one passion, cars...

i know that feel brah, it hurts so fucking much that this only thing that you like but putting this passion into reality is fucking impossible without being millionare

JUST FUCK OUR SHIT UP
>>
>>28575561
If you die now then you won't get to see the end of the world.
>>
>>28575561
Do you think when you die thats it, game over? There are much less favourable existances out there. Everyone has the means at their disposal to improve their situation.

>commiting suicide over typical first world problems

>bitch please
>>
>>28576291
I don't get it. Like 90% of men out there (and a sizable portion of women) are into cars but most of them are not millionaires.

How hard is it to study to become a mechanic and roll around in wheel grease like a pig in truffle stew for the rest of your life?
>>
>>28576356
REEEE normie.
OP can't magically become a nigger, live in a third world shithole and still be happy because he has many women to brutalize and can blame everything bad happening to him on whitey.
>>
>>28576195
Yeah probably. Who knows.
>>
>>28576397
Alright, so become a mechanic and pretty much end up changing water pumps on toyota camrys for $13 an hour?
I'd rather work on my own car, and just because i have an interest in cars doesnt mean just higher end cars.
>>
File: 1438520284209.jpg (252 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1438520284209.jpg
252 KB, 800x533
>>28576539
If you can't afford to love cars, you're doing it wrong senpai

$10k can take you a LONG way; fuck, you can get pristine miatas for $5k

might not be able to get your dream car, but you can get something pretty damn awesome for cheap

save money by not wasting it on the track fees, but rather the togue and streets

Couldn't even a wageslave manage that within a few years?
>>
>>28575561
Only you know if you have a reason not to. I personally am holding out for space travel, at which point I could die in a vacuum and still be happy about it.
>>
>>28576061
Probably dead or on the streets. Atleast you always have a way out. That alone should give you some comfort. The final kiss of death would give us all sweet relieve.
Imagine it: all your passions, all the regrets, all the pain and happiness, it all washes away and becomes cosmic dust. Some of it will stay in the ground, some will be eaten by other humans and BEcome them. And then there are a few specks that will dissipate out of the atmosphere and travel in the cosmos forever.
>>
>>28576113
I would start doing it if I was that suicidal. Then again how would I get money?
>>
>>28578045
Another interesting fact:
There more gas particles in a breath of air than there are breaths of air on earth. So each time you take a breath you are breathing what the first human on earth breath out and next generations are going to breath air that was in your body. We are all connected here.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.