[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5'8 That feel when short. I can lift, I can have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: gallery_tall short gallery.jpg (63 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
gallery_tall short gallery.jpg
63 KB, 300x350
>5'8

That feel when short. I can lift, I can have a 10/10 face, I can be funny.

But, I'm 5'8. Some dude that's 5'9 has every advantage over me.

Any other shortmen here? Tallmen welcome to shit on shortmen in this thread as usual.
>>
File: 13778013.jpg (30 KB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
13778013.jpg
30 KB, 300x252
Same here...
I've been lifting to try to compensate.
>>
>>28575554
>5'7

I hear you man. Shit does suck. At least lifting is more rewarding for us shortmen
>>
>>28575554
>I have a 10/10 face
no you don't fag
>>
>>28575582
Read properly next time.
>>
>>28575577

> At least lifting is more rewarding for us shortmen

Care to elaborate?
>>
>>28575554
>>28575554
tall guy in pic related is like 6 5, he woud be barely taller than the other guy if he was 6, according to the measurements of the pic
>>
>>28575554
I'm 5'4, you don't know pain.

>>28575608
Easier gains. It doesn't matter though since you'll just get written off as an overcompensating faggot.
>>
>>28575608
Shorter arms, easier to look bulked up.
>>
Friend of mine was refused a photo with Josh Hutcherson (that guy from The Hunger Games) because he's like 6'4" and seriously made that Josh guy look short. This was around the time the second Hunger Games film came out and apparently they didn't want photos circulating of him looking short and ruining his protective tough guy demeanor or shit.
>>
>>28575608
height and muscle mass are not proportional
>>
>>28575627
>Easier gains
That's like gloating about living in a shitty 1 bedroom apartment over a mansion because it's easier to clean.

Shit's easy, that means it's less impressive. The good things don't come easy. When I see people my height who are built, then I get impressed.
>>
>>28575626
his chin starts at 6' so he's easily at least 6'7"
>>
I too am 173 cm tall.

It isn't the worst thing in the world desu. I just wear shoes that give a small boost and stand completely straight 100% of the time. Do all that and you'll be fine. People over 5'10" seem to slouch so you'll be taller than them if you follow my advice.

Also I only go for asian chicks so that might also explain why I have more success than you guys say I should.
>>
5'4"

everything is a battle. you walk into a room any where, pub, club, restraunt, train station, some kinda store and right away you are judged by everyone. and then comes the comments. not even targeted bullying (which happens every day anyway) but comments that people don't even SEE as bullying. they legit think they are being funny

>how tall are you?
>how big are your feet? what size shoe so you wear?
>you have such tiny hands!
> where do you buy clothes that fit you?
> hey you could fit inside _____ I bet!
>have you ever tried to fit into ______ ?
> mini-me, hobbit, dwarf, tyrion jokes depending on what era you grew up in.

oh and don't forget. regarding all of the above and also including normal everyday situations....YOU CAN NEVER GET MAD. EVER. EVEN SLIGHTLY. if you ever show the slightest amount of anger...
>lol look how angry he is! shortman syndrome! haha haha.

life on hard mode.

I'm glad I love in the wealthy and "civilized" western world. duck being like this in China or Sudan.
>>
pros
>less blood pressure
>fewer joint injuries
>fewer back injuries
>better genes
>easier gains
>david vs goliath
>less shrinkage in old age

cons
>sluts
>>
>>28575554
>Can have a face over 5/10
get out.
>>
File: oberyn-death.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
oberyn-death.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>28575757
>less blood pressure
>fewer joint injuries
Med student here. How do you figure this? Blood pressure is maintained across heights unless you're grossly overweight. Joint injuries are subjected to exercise.

>fewer back injuries
Taller people are slightly more prone to lower back injuries.

>better genes
Short height shows a lack of 'desirable' genes

>easier gains
Read >>28575677

>david vs goliath
pic related lol

>>less shrinkage in old age
I could shrink 5 inches and still be taller than you lol
>>
>>28575744
The part about getting mad is very true. Being short and overall not intimidating makes our anger only amusing to people. It's a big reason why I'm so passive and such a pushover. :^(
>>
>>28575744
I'm 5'4 and have never been made fun of, but the shit about anger is spot on. I generally hate people, especially women, and avoid them as much as possible however.

>>28575819
Shorter people generally live longer and just because it's less impressive doesn't take away from the fact that we have easier gains.
>>
>>28575677
People that are tall by 4Chan standards Will never ever break dyel mode unless on roids.
>>
>>28575819
actual med student

blood pressure is obviously lower, because the heart doesn't have to pump to remote areas of the body you moron
joints don't have so much weight on to them, so that's pretty obvious too, if you aren't a moron

the genes thing is pretty intuitive, if a guy with short genes has passed them to the next generations than he must have had advantages in other areas

>>pic related lol

every really tall person i've met is one of these things:
sickly
balding
mong face
brainlet(basically under 130 iq, for those who don't browse sci)
>>
>>28575867
>just because it's less impressive doesn't take away from the fact that we have easier gains
You know why winning an Olympic gold medal is so impressive?

Because it's hard.

If it were easy nobody would give a shit. The fact that anyone short can bulk up quick shows little effort and determination is needed.

>baby 5'9" lifts and eats for a few months and gets a decent frame
>6'4" has to eat more, lift more and work more to get the same
>"oh boy it's equally as impressive"
lol
>>
>>28575909
you're not getting it
if you are 6'4" to get a decent frame(not to look dyel in clothes) you would have to get fat
unless you roid

'easier' is the wrong word, 'doable' is the correct one
>>
>>28575909
It evens out because lanklets still get advantages in pretty much every other aspect of life. You faggots don't even need to get fit to attract women, all you need to do is exist and have semi-decent social skills.

It's really a moot point though since lifting is a meme anyway.
>>
>>28575819

did you forget that david killed goliath with a slingshot, thus wasn;t anywhere near him?

yeah, """superior genes""" totally doesnt make you a bigger easier target
>>
>>28575909
as if being fucking 6'4 isnt already a decent frame

fuck you man. tall people haveno clue whst it's like being short.
>>
>6'0
>Fat as fuck
>Girls think its muscle (LOL)
>Drown in pussy

Feels good man
>>
>>28575876
>blood pressure is obviously lower, because the heart doesn't have to pump to remote areas of the body you moron
You legitimately think the blood pressure of a taller person is going to be significantly higher if they work out and take care of themselves? Systolic would be marginally higher, but during routine vital checks I've seen the same 120/80 consistencies amongst tall people than short people, even when they're stood up.

And what do you even mean by remote areas? My vascular system isn't different to yours just because I'm tall. Standard recoil and vasodialation would account for lengthened venules you tit. You first year?

>>28575876
>than he must have had advantages in other areas
Appreciate that we only know 5% of genes contributing to height and that's already well over 120. His height doesn't mean his dad is 5'5" and slays pussy daily, it means he just got the shit recombination.

>>28575876
>joints don't have so much weight on to them, so that's pretty obvious too, if you aren't a moron
What is exercise.

>>28575876
>every really tall person i've met is one of these things:
>You are wrong because (personal anecdote)

lol
>>
>>28575964
>>Girls think its muscle (LOL)

no, thats what they tell you to inflate your ego

soft feels soft, doughboy. hard feels hard. no matter what size you are
>>
>>28575933
>it's impossible to be in good shape and tall unless you do drugs
lol

>>28575957
>did you forget that david killed goliath with a slingshot
Did you forget that happened in the bible?

>>28575963
>as if being fucking 6'4 isnt already a decent frame
It's not. 6'4" and skinny fuck is nowhere near attractive. The only downside about my height is I need to keep lifting.
>>
File: 1460083892810.jpg (106 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1460083892810.jpg
106 KB, 380x285
>>28575995
>Did you forget that happened in the bible?

in regard to d vs. g? no

tallfag got brain damage from being struck with a rock, and bled to death

so much for """superior""" genes
>>
>>28575995
He's right though if your idea of good shape is 13 inch arms and marathon athlete body then maybe 6"4 guys can look good
>>
>>28575995
>>it's impossible to be in good shape and tall unless you do drugs
>lol

You can be in good shape, but nothing impressive.
>>
>>28575995
wah wah wah

the only upside about MY height is lifting, and it's something I don't even do

tall guys fuck off. it's too easy for you
>>
Honestly the best bet you have as a manlet is a very tall girl. Chances are she's used to see men shorter than her so she won't notice.

I'm 5'7 and date a qt 6'1 pie
>>
who here /wantstodie/?
>>
>>28576032
>He's right though if your idea of good shape is 13 inch arms and marathon athlete body then maybe 6"4 guys can look good

Just gotta eat a lot and lift a lot. It's a lot of hard work, I gotta put in more hours than most. Mate of mine is 5'9, he can get gains on 2700 calories a day. I've gotta down closer to 6000. It sucks, but it's worth it.
>>
File: 1455680888265.jpg (15 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
1455680888265.jpg
15 KB, 395x395
>>28576072
(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>
>>28575973
>You legitimately think the blood pressure of a taller person is going to be significantly higher if they work out and take care of themselves?
>if they work out and take care of themselves?

Why do fat fucks have blood pressure problems? It's the same reason.

also next sentence :
>systolic would be marginally higher
Then why the fuck are you disagreeing with me???

Your vascular system is obviously different you mong, you need a bigger force to push the blood into your retarded head if you are 6' 7", this is basic physics.

How the fuck do we know how many % of the tall genes we have found when we haven't found them yet?? That's popsci.

>what is exercise.
If you think that will save your joints, you are clueless.

>calls me out for anecdote:
>posts this
> but during routine vital checks I've seen the same 120/80 consistencies amongst tall people than short people, even when they're stood up.

Why are med students such babies, who other than memorization suck at thinking and making sense in general?
Well I guess it makes sense seeing as the majority of health professionals are women.
>>
>>28576067
99% of the time tall women are massive cunts. They're just as bitter as us, and they take it out on us. Difference is they're still women so people come rushing to their aid.

Hate to break it to you, but your girlfriend is probably cheating on you too.
>>
>>28575876
every midget is all of those things. every single dwarf is a balding, miserable, deformed mentally ill person.

i'll be over here with my thick hair, 6'4 height, symmetric face and good gains. who even cares about iq lmao. not gonna catch 22 myself with le ebin iq boasting. enjoy being mad all the time at your 131iq barely passing brainlet tier.
>>
>>28576170
what inferior brainlets actually believe lmao
>>
>>28576118
And this is how I know you're not a med student. This shit is first year PRE-med lol

>Why do fat fucks have blood pressure problems? It's the same reason.
Literal hardening of the vessels and build up of foam cells/monocyte migration causing atherosclerosis you twit.

>Your vascular system is obviously different you mong
The only areas the vascular system differs in spatial arrangement are organs (heart due to hypertrophy, angina causing collaterisation). The rest of the body only differs in length, but the increased vasovagal response and arterial recoil compensates for that in taller people. Their systolic pressure would be marginally higher upon ejection but that does not attribute to their resting BP.

>>28576118
>How the fuck do we know how many % of the tall genes we have found when we haven't found them yet?
What is mol. gen

>>28576118
>If you think that will save your joints, you are clueless.
Exercise stresses joints/bones reforming/strengthening them, read about osteocytes

>calls me out for anecdote:
>posts this
Yours was posted on person opinion. Mine was part of my medical training.

>Why are med students such babies
You said you were a med student too.
>>
>>28575554
>5'7
>lift all my life because I enjoy it
>people make fun of me for overcompensating
>lossless virgin
>>
>>28576118
>Why do fat fucks have blood pressure problems? It's the same reason.
uh not even med student but fat people wouldnt have longer blood vessels just more fat

i mean when you get fat your arms dont grow. they just get covered in fat
>>
>>28576213
being big is part of it and even you, the med student physics illiterate, knows this
>fat people have other problems too, yes

>vascular system is the same
>but those are the differences I care to list

>osteocytes
>in joints

it's still an anecdote, isn't it, objectively

>You said you were a med student too.
Are you dense?
Just because I'm a med student, doesn't mean I have to like med students. I can't believe I'm spelling this shit out for you.

>>28576248
>uh not even med student
>>
File: 1463296308657.png (126 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
1463296308657.png
126 KB, 300x350
ergnel
>>
>>28576283
>osteocytes
>in joints
I was talking about bone reformation.

>vascular system is the same
>but those are the differences I care to list
The differences I listed are about the vascularity of organs which aren't height related. Vasovagal response is neurally activated. The only difference is the length of the vessels, but this does not coincide with a higher BP.

Whereas you said taller people have a completely different vascularisation. That's like saying taller people have a different skeletal layout lol

>Just because I'm a med student
I think you've proven you're not a med student if you think fat peoples BP increases are due to them 'having longer blood vessels' lol
>>
>>28576283
>uh not even med student
exactly im not a med student and i know more than you about it lol
>>
I feel really sorry for manlets
>>
>>28576337
>I was talking about bone reformation.
I never was though.
>The only difference is the length of the vessels, but this does not coincide with a higher BP.
>Systeolic will be marginally higher

>Whereas you said taller people have a completely different vascularisation
Where as did I say that?

>BP increases are due to them 'having longer blood vessels'

not what I said either
It's about pressure, the heart has to compensate for the increased resistance.

>I think you've proven bla bla
You think like a babby, you lack real clinical reasoning, because you lack reasoning.

I can ad hominem too, retard.
>>
Tall people get treated better in life, get higher wages for same work, get lower sentences, get treated more kindly when they fuck up etc.

Their life is EASY, just because they are taller.
How does that make you feel manlets?
>>
>>28575964
>he is proud to be chosen by girls to make them cum.

okay beta
>>
File: lol.jpg (77 KB, 686x468) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
77 KB, 686x468
>>28576409
>I never was though.
Bone reformation and joint strength go hand in hand.

>Systeolic will be marginally higher
And would not account for a higher overall BP. Again, first year pre-med stuff lol

>Where as did I say that?
>>28575876
>because the heart doesn't have to pump to remote areas of the body you moron
You either think there's a different vascularisation in taller people, or you think the BP would increase because the vessels are longer and not accounted for by vasovagal response or increased elasticity. Either way, wrong.

>>28576409
>It's about pressure, the heart has to compensate for the increased resistance.
Vasovagal response increases the diameter of the vessel, reducing resistance. Physics and med 101.

Anyway. Think I've proven my point here. Fact of the matter is you think taller people have increased BP's which is untrue, and everything you've said relating the physiology has been wrong. I'm not even arguing with a med student.

But hey, prove me wrong. If you actually are a med student this should be a breeze, you're getting HR/BP and resp rate. What's the person experiencing? I'll bother replying to your daft ass if you can actually prove you're a med student lol
>>
>>28576557
looks like a heart attack
>>
>>28576557
>Bone reformation and join strength go hand in hand
2deep4me, could have read it in a /fit/ post

>have increased BP's which is untrue
>Systolic will be higher
You have to stop doing this..

>The only difference is the length of the vessels
>no, diameter is also different, now
good one

>lol.jpg
'lol' indeed

You sound like a noob.
>I read exercise is good for bones
>when I work out I think of my osteocytes being stimulated, and my joints having a party
That's such a puerile way of treating the information.
>>
>>28576664
>'lol' indeed
So what's the person suffering from then?

Literal first year stuff.
>>
Question, do 5'8 or whatever guys hate 6 feet men? I wonder this because I for one do not judge people for their height at all, I don't joke about manlets etc. Leave that judgemental shit for bitches. Men tend to bro it up and I have friends all shapes and sizes.
>>
my dad is only 5'9 and is fit and handsome, he got my mom and she's attractive, his height was never an obstacle. if you put all your issues on one perceived flaw about yourself it's only going to hold you back
>>
>>28576692

Fuck off Chad, I hope you and your normie friends die slowly and horribly.
>>
>>28576683
The person's suffering from evasion, after he shamelessly contradicted himself.
>>
>>28576664
hey you didnt answer his question

>>28576683
is it >>28576594 ?
>>
>>28576705
calm down mate I don't judge.
>>
>>28576719
>evasion
>won't answer question

So what are they suffering from? It's first year pre-med stuff lol
>>
>>28576695
That's not even short, it's just slightly below average. I'm sure he didn't constantly get comments about his stature. Compare that to being 5'4" as an adult male, where people tower over you.
>>
>>28576741

You're a filthy Chad. Your mere existence makes our lives worse. Kill yourself.
>>
>>28576750
Before we move on:
Am I to understand you finally give up on the 'tall people don't have higher blood pressure' point?
>>
>>28576857
>still deflecting
oh im laffin
answer the cunts question
>>
>>28576857
So what's the person suffering from? Simple first year pre-med stuff. Otherwise everything else you said is worth nothing.
>>
>>28576887
Why are you even responding to me?

Are you scared you might die of a heart attack or something?

You don't have to worry about that.
>>
>>28576857
dude just answer him
>>
>>28575554
Ahhhh I wish I was as tall as you, OP, but you still have license to be upset. I hate being 5'6" so so so much.

It pisses me off seeing all of these social justice warriors raising shit over the new "ism" of the month (ableism, ageism, sizeism etc.), but they've never even touched discrimination issues regarding height. Nothing makes me more upset than fat women trying to normalize their medical condition when 99.99% of them are fully capable of changing themselves. People stick up for these wastes of human space, but they don't give a shit about short people.

Of course, I know exactly why this is, and it has to do with the fact that SJWs focus primarily on issues that affect women. Height is not a female issue.
>>
>>28576903
because i want to know if its a heart attack like i guessed
answer him
>>
>>28576932
>>28576906
>>28576902
genuinly amusing
>>
>>28576788
It's barely below average, average in most places is around 5'9-5'9.5, excluding places that are extremes either way. In the western world though, most white dudes will be around that tall. Not 6'2 or whatever meme height is getting forced this week.

>>28576902

Not even that guy, but fucking hell you're a mong. You're evading his question to act superior about you posting a picture of some medical data, and refused to answer even when someone gave a response. It's a well known fact that the extremely tall have circulation issues, you don't need to be a med student or whatever the fuck to know that, a simple google search will tell you.

Also, my stomach kind of hurts, and my eye's itchy, what am I suffering from? This is simple stuff, if you can't tell me, based on this minimal data alone, you're evidently literally retarded and not worth listening to.
>>
>the 6 feet still subconscious

There is always an excuse if you are a beta faggots trust me. Look at this retard blames all his misfortune on forearm length.

https://youtu.be/WpHQWBY_h18
>>
>>28576976
>if you can't tell me, based on this minimal data alone
That's minimal data. What I'm providing him is a plethora of information to diagnose one of the simplest abnormalities in the body. You use these charts year 1, pre-med. So if he is a med student he'll get it.

Height is not always correlated with increased BP, and so far, everything he's said is wrong.

The only reason I care about this is because I see people like him enter threads and spout off medical advice without the faintest idea of what he's saying. Now that's fine if it's one of these threads where it's just theoretical, but he'll likely do the same in some alcoholics thread, drug thread, etc and get someone seriously hurt.
>>
>>28577019
>Height is not always correlated with increased BP
>not always
>but sometimes

You better go measure yours right now, to find out.
>>
Wear shoe inserts.

Problem solved.
>>
File: lol.jpg (77 KB, 682x468) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
77 KB, 682x468
>>28577061
>but sometimes
So what's the person suffering from? Simple first year med stuff lol.

Here, I included the image again for you.
>>
>>28577061
dude just answer him you mong
>>
>>28577089
IS IT A HEART ATTACK JUST TELL ME
THE HEART RATE DROPS TO 0
>>
time to go out and fuck up some scrubs. see you
>>
>>28575744
Mate I get this same shit as a 6"5' guy just in reverse. Also god help you if you work with a bunch of short bitches in an occupation that often requires a lot of heavy lifting because like fuck are they doing it, even had one refuse to carry twp boxes of champagne flutes up two flights of narrow winding stairs because it was too awkard for me and I had developed sciatica since the cellar roof was way too small for me to stand up in while doing all the heavy lifting. Though I do feel for some short guys, but its just something you gotta accept. I'm sure that means fuck all coming from a tallfag though.
>>
>>28577019
Sure, and he's retarded for not just reverse searching them either way, I found the exact same chart on some page which seemed to say he was having hypotension and brachycardia.

>Height is not always correlated with increased BP

No, you're right, but extreme heights do relate to a way heightened risk of heart issues, and poor circulation causes issues in people of extreme heights a lot as well. I can't be fucked finding a study on it, but once again a simple google search provides entirely information supporting what I'm trying to say.

>The only reason I care about this is because I see people like him enter threads and spout off medical advice without the faintest idea of what he's saying. Now that's fine if it's one of these threads where it's just theoretical, but he'll likely do the same in some alcoholics thread, drug thread, etc and get someone seriously hurt.

Yeah, I agree that's an issue. It's fine to argue whatever viewpoint you have, but when you start spouting out how you have all these credentials to make you sound more reliable, it becomes an issue.

Same with in psychological threads, there's always someone that claims to be qualified saying that therapy is useless and you should just take meds to fix it, and how it's not even science. Can easily dissuade people from getting hope they absolutely need, and is proven to help.

Thought you were just a smug cunt, but I actually agree with you here.
>>
>>28575757
This, a thousand times, being tall is no walk in the park, you can often pay the price for the benefits you get.
>>
>>28577090
>>28577089
>I included the image again for you.
>again
You literally posted it again, woah.

Just because if you are tall you have a higher bp, doesn't mean it has to be a condition.
Calm down.
>>28577107
>all caps
you need to calm down, too
ask the tall dude with the temporarily increased heart rate in this thread, he'll tell you
>>
>>28575825
Better than never being able to get angry because people would class it as assault, god help you if you snap at some bitch, its basically rape.
>>
>>28577160
So what's the person suffering from? Should be easy stuff for a med student.
>>
>>28577160
>still deflecting
woah
>>
>>28577140
Yes, but all of the benefits to being short are purely physical. We get absolutely ZERO social benefits. Z E R O
Unless you count being able to get lift and look built easier than tall people, but we'll still never be viewed as half the men tall dudes are, even if we're fucking jacked. Also, our dicks look bigger proportionately, but being a manlet makes it less likely that a chick will even get to the point where they're going to see our peenor.
>>
>>28577182
I get the other guy, I made him contradict himself 5 times already, but how exactly did I trigger you?
>>
>>28577193
>get lift
lift*. sorry
>>
>>28577139
>I can't be fucked finding a study on it, but once again a simple google search provides entirely information supporting what I'm trying to say.
You're right. There is a correlation between BP and height in the extreme ends. But unless you're tall (like, basketball tall), then a lot of it is physiologically accounted for, resulting in BP's that can be related to shorter people.

>Thought you were just a smug cunt
Yeah I realise I've been insufferable in this thread. Just curious if he actually knows his stuff. Would actually be more concerned if he was a med student considering how many incorrect things he's said.
>>
>>28577193
How big is your penis? I'm taller than average and my penis is average so it looks small. Does that mean if I was smaller my penis would be even proportionetly smaller? Or are penis length and height unreleated
>>
>>28577200
dude nothing you said made sense
the other guy is a med student and he proved you wrong. google what he said i cant find anything you said to be true anywhere online

also i want to know if its a heart attack so I can feel like House

answer him
>>
>>28577200
cmon man if youre going to claim you know your shit back it up. he called you on your bluff
>>
>>28577225
>There is a correlation between BP and height in the extreme ends

That's all I was trying to say really. Some 6'4 guy probably won't have a significantly increased risk of heart issues, or poor circulation, but if you get like 6'6+(just an estimate), it starts to show up more, and just increases as it increases. There's a reason 7'+ people (the sort without gigantism) don't tend to live far past their 30's at best.

>Just curious if he actually knows his stuff.

He evidently doesn't, but at this point it's not really worth pushing, the part about being a med student was nearly definitely bullshit. As if a med student has the time to spend hours on end shitposting on fucking /r9k/ anyway, every doctor I spoke to said they had no free time in med school, and these are smart fucking guys.
>>
>>28577127

Bitches manipulate us against each other, desu. Most animosity about height I see is from, or inspired by the pursuit of, roasties. Men shouldn't let roasties get in the way of brotherhood, they should conspire together to divide up and fug roasties. Instead the roasties are dividing up and fugging men like men are the bitches.
>>
File: kawaii4.gif (212 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
kawaii4.gif
212 KB, 500x281
>>28575554
i am 5'10

is it possible for me to get a slightl taller gf like 5'11

i am asking for a friend you know
>>
>>28577234
What I mean is, a 5" penis looks bigger on a 5'6" dude than on a 6'0" dude.

Mine is like five and a half inches, but the few girls who've seen pics of it commented on how huge they thought it was. It also has to do with the fact that mine's exceptionally thick/girthy, though. I'm a quarter black, so maybe it's my thick nigger dick genes.
>>
>>28577003
this guy is literally fucking insane though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj1jmNRr3VI
>>
>>28577225
>>28577247
>>28577259
You guys are so mad.
>>
>>28577305
>still cant answer it
>STILL deflecting

and were mad??
>>
>>28577305
Haha. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. I think the only correct thing you said all thread was the relation between pressure and vessel size but that's high school fluid dynamics.

So the answer I was looking for was vasovagal syncope. Fainting, essentially. Really common, first year stuff simply because it bizarrely causes HR drop and a compensatory BP rise after a transient drop.

Legit though man, I've got nothing against you. But some people on here will take the advice you give seriously if you claim you're a doctor/med student or whatever you feel like being for the day. I've seen some really daft advice thrown around and watched as people considered it seriously on here.
>>
>>28577282
Although very true, I still feel it's a good example of someone's emotions that are usually suppressed being exposed because he is ducking crazy. Most of us would probably never say our discontent with our height on camera. This dude is ugly as sin yet he believes if his forearms were longer he would satisfy models. We all have self esteem barriers we have to hop. It's a shame height is not one we can really change, but it's a barrier to hop none the less.

Also PS, I ducking hate women, I wish I was gay.
>>
>>28577282
He acts like a legitimately autistic person, it's just an extreme version of what people think here about how looks impact your life. Plus, he says himself he has BDD.
>>
>>28577305
honestly never seen anyone get this destroyed on 4Chan in a loooong time

>>28577370
>tfw not House
>>
>>28577399
>>28577370
>>28577367
absolutely tirggered lanklekts
>>
>>28577370
>So the answer I was looking for was vasovagal syncope
wait so does your heart stop completely when you faint?
>>
>>28577370
Fuck, I'm the dude that said brachycardia, and vasovagal syncope was literally the heading on the page I was looking at, but I had no idea what it meant so just said the words I knew.

>>28577412
Dude, just admit defeat gracefully, this doesn't make you look better at all.
>>
>>28577389
>it's just an extreme version of what people think here about how looks impact your life
Looks do impact your life. Normal people ignore this so they don't go insane.
>>
>>28577433
For vasovagal syncope, yeah, it actually does, but only for a few seconds. It's the by-product of very severe bradycardia (low heart rate), and really isn't that concerning as it's a physiological response to reset your blood pressure by increasing the intensity of your heart beats and restrict the blood vessels from your heart to your brain. That's why people who faint go very, very pale, peripheral blood flow drops dramatically.

The biggest problem about fainting is actually falling down.
>>
>>28577439
>I'm the dude that said brachycardia
Yeah you were on point. The syncope is pretty much caused by severe bradycardia and your body attempting to counter it by fainting.

I didn't want to say "hey that's spot on" because wanted to see if the other guy had it.
>>
>>28575554
Stop caring and stop giving a fuck what society thinks. they are fake as can be and are beats that need to be raped and killed off to make the world a better place.
Yes i'm dead fucking serious 99% of humans need to die because they are trash they don't deserve to be saved.
>>
>tfw 5'8
>tfw fugged two 5'11 girls last month
the manlet meme is only real if you believe it

my 10/10 roommates bf was 5'6, though granted extremely handsome
>>
>>28577455
Of course looks do to some degree, but honestly, they aren't going to fix your life if you're miserable. There's always someone better looking than you, you could be a model and compare how you look day to day to how you see people look in shoot and go "Fuck, I look terrible, that must be why I'm unhappy". Having people think you're hot stops being appealing very quickly, and you won't believe it anyway if you've got low self esteem.

>>28577510
Huh, there you go, I honestly didn't know many of the terms though. Are those sorts of readings common in fainting? Like, is this a uniform thing, or only some examples?
>>
File: 1380697091069.jpg (18 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1380697091069.jpg
18 KB, 500x461
>>28577578
>though granted extremely handsome

ywn be that handsome
>>
I'm a 4'6" midget and I have absolutely no trouble getting girls. It's not your height, man. You just have to b urself xD
>>
>>28577439
>Dude, just admit defeat gracefully
You shameless brazen person.

'Dude', you contradicted yourself about 5 times. You repeated the same question about 10 times. You posted the same picture 2 times. You finally responded to YOUR OWN question. You were getting so mercilessly beat up, that fellow lankies had to come in and support you, because you were so obviously failing to handle the bants, damage control was needed.

All of that while ADMITTING multiple times there is a correlation between height and BP, which the whole discussion was about initially. I just can't even.

Not to mention your general cunty attitude when faced with a simple logical argument, your resorting to ad hominem and trying to make me look wrong by switching topic, when you already admitted I was right about 2 times, before that.

And you have the audacity to claim 'a victory'.
>>
Advice to Manlets try to find 6'2 girls. My friend is short but he was with this stunning super model tier girl because tall girls are self conscious. You don't even need to go 6'2. 5'10-6' girls are less likely to shut down shorter men than girls your height or shorter
>>
>>28577623
I love how you're so angry about this, but couldn't even be bothered to see that I clearly wasn't the guy you're talking about, seeing as I replied to him in the same post as I did to you.

Take a deep breath, the only reason that guy pushed for you to answer it is because as he says, it's dangerous to claim credibility you don't have with medical stuff, people might believe you and do shit that's harmful to them, whereas they're less likely to believe a random anon.
>>
I'm 6 foot 4 and 220 pounds.

I have never held a girl's hand. I just live as a hermit on my parents farm.

;_;

Height doesn't even matter when you're a robot.
>>
>>28577578
You fucking lying cunts who post this in every manlet thread need to die. Kill yourself. I don't give a fuck about your lies and anecdotes.
>>
>>28577603
>Are those sorts of readings common in fainting? Like, is this a uniform thing, or only some examples?
Yeah it's pretty universal, that's why it's such a good physiology lesson for first years. Normally if there was a sudden BP drop you'd experience tachycardia, but in the vasovagal syncope response you experience a lowered heart rate.

Low blood pressure plus a slowed heart rate results in the person dropping like a sack of bricks. It's kind of funny to watch considering it's harmless, provided they don't break something falling.
>>
>>28577653
?????????

How is that in any way a lie? you're just trying to justify the fact that you're a shitty human bean with zero redeemable qualities by the fact you're an inch or two shorter than average
>>
>>28577652
>>28577578
>>28576695
Fuck off, samefagging height shills.
>>
>>28577665
Keep lying, you degenerate.
>>
>>28577649
Height is correlated with BP.

If you don't think that's the truth, when it IS objectively true, then you are the dangerous quack.

Or the other guy.
We're all anonymous and I managed to trigger so many people by saying the truth no less, that I just don't know who's who anymore.
>>
File: 1435915427763.jpg (15 KB, 200x178) Image search: [Google]
1435915427763.jpg
15 KB, 200x178
>>28577693
>it hurts my r9k worldview
>NO1!! NO DADDY ITS A LIE!!
>>
>>28577701
thats like saying "this 6'4" is closer to the moon than this 5'11" guy"

i mean its true but what the med guy was arguing that its negligible and that all the physiological knowledge you provided wasnt true
>>
>>28577693
that's right johnny, stick your fingers in your ears and keep telling yourself you're dying alone because you're < 6'
>>
>>28575554
>6'6
German masterrace here.
>>
>>28577739
manuel neuer is that you?
>>
>>28577745
No. I'm taller than him by 2 inches.
>>
>>28577657
What reason is there for the body to react that way though? Surely a slightly higher heart rate is going to be less dangerous than just dropping for whatever reason.

I'm not quite sure how it is that some people faint for a long period of time, either, wouldn't it cause serious brain damage if they've got less oxygen going through it for longer than a couple minutes?

>>28577701
No-one said it wasn't related, just that it's so minimal until you get to extreme heights that it's not really worth mentioning, because it's still in the normal range. That's my understanding at least.
>>
>tfw dad is 6'6, brother is 6'4, yet I'm only 6'

Disappointing I got the shit genetics. At least I have nice dark hair and eyes and they are dirty blonde, girls prefer darker right?
>>
>>28577773
darker meat, maybe
>>
>>28577770
>Surely a slightly higher heart rate is going to be less dangerous than just dropping for whatever reason.
Yeah it would be, and most of the time your body will do that. Easiest example is when you get up out of bed in the morning. Your BP is lowered from sleep, you were recumbent, if you get up quickly and start walking about you're going to feel a little out of breath from the increased HR and subsequent need for O2 as a byproduct.

In vasovagal syncope, you get a huge surge of the parasympathetic system (triggered by your vagal nerve), which causes bradycardia and withdrawal from your sympathetic system which causes the vasodialation. It's fairly unknown why the body fucks itself over like this, and there's a ton of things that set it off. One of the most common triggers is a person standing up for too long, or standing up too quickly when there's a pooling of blood in the lower extremities. The body essentially gets stuck between "slow the heart down and relax" and "widen the blood vessels for greater blood flow". Bad mix.

>I'm not quite sure how it is that some people faint for a long period of time, either, wouldn't it cause serious brain damage if they've got less oxygen going through it for longer than a couple minutes?
Most of the time it's harmless. Mainly because after the person goes down the body causes a strong rerouting of blood between the heart and the brain as it essentially resets itself. The brain doesn't go more than 15 or so seconds without blood after the person goes down.

It's actually the reason you go down in the first place. Pressure receptors in the heart recognise not enough blood is being pumped and your brain essentially triggers you to go down. Basically stops gravity from pooling blood down at your feet.
>>
>>28575554
>tfw 6'4 but no personality to make use of the genetics
>>
>>28576692
I don't. I just hate the bitches that want 6' men.
>>
>>28577773
mmm post a pic you sound like a fine boi
>>
>>28575554
6'2 Here, I'm pretty sure you have the advantage over me, I may be taller, but my personality sucks bollocks and my face is around 2/10.
>>
>>28578367
Imagine a pepperoni pizza, the pepperoni is my acne.
>>
I'm 166cm (5'5-5'6) in a south slav country where every other guy aged 16-24 right now is about 184 cm (6'0) tall. I really don't care
>>
>>28577281
>5" penis looks bigger on a 5'6" dude than on a 6'0" dude.
by a minuscule amount, there would virtually be no visible difference

this is just the shit people with small dicks tell themselves
>>
>>28578517
Keep telling yourself that, you small-dicked faggot.
>>
>>28577739
Notice you never bragged about dick size :^)
>>
File: 1428787082257.jpg (38 KB, 612x667) Image search: [Google]
1428787082257.jpg
38 KB, 612x667
>tfw /r9k/ has become a shitflinging contest of who can make people feel the most shitty and insecure
>>
>>28575554
>I can have a 10/10 face
How? Tell me so I can get a 10/10 face you mongoloid.
>>
>>28578531
I have 8.3 inches, tall people just make excuses for their small dick like "i-it's because I'm tall ;_;"
>>
>>28578537
/r9k/ is an absolute shithole and there's no reason to browse here anymore BUT shitposting. It's a fucking mess of a place invaded by underage high schoolers who completely missed the point of the board and are drowning their free time in idiotic shitposting.
>>
File: 1460833702915.jpg (45 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1460833702915.jpg
45 KB, 720x720
>>28575554
>5'8"
>short
You don't know what short is. Short is being the height of the average woman. 5'2" - 5'4" Anything higher is average.

And you know what really hurts?
>father 6'0"
>one brother 5'11"
>another 5'9"
>another 5'7"
And then there's me. What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>28578535
6.5 inches hard.
Just average.
>>
>>28578551
well you're right, im 19 and ive been here since 2011
>>
>>28575744
>how big are your feet
>you have such tiny hands

I am 5'8 and my hands and feet are disproportionately large. I have wider shoulders than most 6'2+ people as well. Alleles work in mysterious ways. I wouldn't want to be any taller because that's what makes me unique.
>>
>>28578554
It's okay anon, you can always trap it up.
>>
>>28578555
>average
average is 7" (including small dicked asians)

no wonder your women go for smelly turks, every german I have met has been 100% beta
>>
>>28578572
>tfw most of the traps on 4chan are 5'10 and higher
>>
>>28578578
Where do you live that the average is 7 inches?
>>
>>28578590
any western country
>>
>>28578578
5.5 - 6 is average m8.

I'm a gun loving right wing Murican. I only meant I have superior Norse blood in me. My family immigrated here after Hitler lost the war.
>>28578587
That makes you a better trap. More feminine that other traps.
>>
>>28578551
/r9k/'s always been pretty shitty honestly, it's just that before we had constant shitposting about woman, and now we just have constant shitposting about whatever the meme of the week is. It's the curse of chan sites really, the more users you have, the worse your post quality gets, but if you don't have many users, it takes days to get a response.

But /r9k/ was always one of the shittier sites here, discussions were always mostly insults or an echo chamber. It's just that we can't even have that, or feels threads anymore, because they just get flooded with memes and other fucking retarded underage fags posting about how their 16 year old lives are so terrible because they've never gotten laid. It's why so many posters all talk about women as if they were high schoolers. Sure, adult women suck too, but in different ways, and it's blatantly fucking obvious when you say shit like how Chad gets all the attention. You're not losing any attention unless you're in a schoolyard, or in that guys circles. People don't just gravitate towards attractive people, leaving circles of friends behind in the adult world. And the ones that do are already in those circles.
>>
>>28578606
How can some people be so fucking wrong and get away with it with themselves? The average penis size in the United States is 5.6 inches. That was a simple fucking google search. Jesus Christ. How can some people be so deluded? It reminds me of the 6'2" lanklets who try to assert that their height is average. I don't even know why they would do that, given there's nothing to be insecure about at that height; the same can be said about your dick size.

>Hurrrr my large dick is actually average everyone below me is a subhuman lmao

You need to be euthanized.
>>
>>28578606
The average of the United States is 5.6 inches you knob. In the UK it's 5.2 inches. This is what I'm talking about, nothing but shitposting on this board it's fucking useless to be here anymore.

>>28578616
My main point was the underagers flooding the board as of late with their barrage of nonsense and useless posts. r9k indeed has been shit for the majority of its existence, yes.
>>
File: 1460832523635.png (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460832523635.png
71 KB, 600x600
>>28578572
I already do. Though it would have been better if my father hadn't walked in on me. I know I'm enough of a disappointment without that, but man, that really sealed the deal. I'm not sure what was worse, his disappointment or his teasing. I couldn't live it down for a solid 3 months when he saw.

Literally the only good thing to come of this is my father making my brother do all the outside yard work and chores because I'm weak and frail. I'd rather wash dishes and fold towels than slave around outside like a peasant.

>>28578578
>7"
>average
wat?

>>28578587
I'm 5'3"
>>
>>28578615
>small dick
>extremely tall
>murican
oh that explains it, everything about you screams low test. post your body just so I can 100% confirm it you klinefelter sissyboy

>hitler lost the war
no not hitler, your beta sissy ancestors lost it for him
>>
>>28578634
>United States is 5.6 inches you knob. In the UK it's 5.2 inches.
other way around, muricans have smaller dicks than anglos
>>
File: ..png (62 KB, 901x451) Image search: [Google]
..png
62 KB, 901x451
>>28578648
Somehow I'm not so sure about that.
>>
>>28578634
Oh, yeah, underage posters are fucking terrible, don't get me wrong, I focused on that in the second half of my post. The bullshit schoolyard crap they bring, shitposting up every single fucking thread, lying about dick size, height, any easily researchable fact really, it fucks up the whole site, not just /r9k/. /fit/ suffers, even fucking /pol/ suffers from obvious underage people with no life experience. You can be right wing and be an adult, but it's blatantly fucking obvious when you're just some edgy kid, same as when it's a dyel kid on /fit/ shitting up threads with bullshit advice, or some ebin memelord coming straight from shitty facebook meme pages trying way too hard here.

I wish there was another site that had decent speed and a similar community, all the ones I've found are pretty slow.
>>
>5.5 inches
>average
I guess, if you include asians and indians and old people
>>
6'4 here

sucks to be a manlet, I wish I was taller
>>
>>28578667
>metro.co.uk
>a valid source
get some pubmed study to prove your point desu, not this shit
>>
>>28578639
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/05/health/normal-penis-size/index.html
http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/average-penis-size

I'm not posting a picture of myself here.

Hitler lost the war because of bad strategies. He tried fighting a war on two fronts. The main reason he lost is because he got cocky, underestimated Russia and went to war with them thinking it would be done and over with quickly, all while trying to fight Europe. Japan is another big reason Hitler lost, if they attacked Russia while the border was unprotected like they were supposed to instead of stepping up to America, Russia would have been heavily crippled and not as much a threat to Germany.
>>
>>28578667
Dont trust first links anon, just looked up Australian average, and it's some shitty site trying to sell a penis extender saying the average is 6", when it's closer to 5" according to every reliable source. American one is just some magazine saying "101 Facts about penises you didn't know!". Hardly a reliable source, nor is metro.

Medical sources and urology journals are the only thing that counts here, and it absolutely has to list that it was measured by a doctor, the population it drew from (people at conventions willingly having dicks measured will have larger than average penises, most people won't go if they're insecure), and how it was measured.
>>
>>28578695
>>28578667
>>28578710
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21711435

average british male penis is 5.6 inches
>>
>>28578731
pakis and asians included
>>
>>28578708
>I'm not posting a picture of myself here.
all I needed to know, consider becoming a trap
>>
>>28578738
Cool. Why don't you go conduct that study involving solely anglo males and get back to us.
>>
>>28578738
no it says caucasian, read my fucking source
>>28578746
that guy wasn't me
>>
>>28578750
You are correct
but
>aged 16-90 years were available for analysis
top fucking lel
>>
>>28578769
That basically means that if everyone where aged 18-30 the average would be MUCH higher
>>
>>28578786
This exactly.

Dicklets just want to feel better about their 6 inch pencils.

It's the girth that matters more anyway, so I don't understand why they don't just let the 'small cock is average' meme die
>>
>>28578635
He was just playing, all dad's tease their kids. If he was really disappointed he would have kicked you out and disowned you like a lot of dad's do. Now that he knows anyway you can start openly trapping around the house.
>>
I'm 5'8 and shut the fuck up OP it's not even that bad. People shouldn't bitch unless they're 5'6 or below
>>
>>28578806
I stated that average was 7" in the first place

>It's the girth that matters more anyway
Absolutely false, hockey puck dicks need to realise longer tends to be thicker.
>"I-I may have a 5" long dick but at least I have 6" girth ;_;"
>>
>>28578809
He called me his daughter jokingly and told me I looked better as a girl. Kinda hurt my pride there. My one brother saw me and called me a faggot. He took a picture and showed his friends and I became even more of a laughing stock.
>>
If you are:

balding, basically disgusting
below 6' 1", basically a manlet
dick smaller than 7 x 5.5, basically a pencil
iq below 120, basically 1 in ten people smarter than you
no beard, no jaw, brown eyes - basically ugly
have any other impairments - basically trash

you should change lifestyle immediately, you know what i mean
>>
>reach 5'11 at 14
>stop growing
life isn't fair
>>
>>28578919
lol, that's like a girl's puberty cycle

low test high est detected
>>
>>28578898
I remember you making a thread/post about this.
>>
>>28578731
That source does say to the penopubic arch, which essentially means bone pressed. Which is fair enough, the layer of pubic fat differs even in people of similar bodyfat percentages, so the only accurate way to measure for a population is bonepressed.

>>28578786
You do realise the penis doesn't shrink with age right? And there's rarely significant growth after 16 or so? There's been no real change in penis size for a long, long time either, it's been stable for generations on end. But you guys are just trying to bait and get (you)'s, so you'll just make up whatever the fuck you want to get attention, facts don't really matter. Good luck to you I guess, I hope that once you hit adulthood you won't feel like you need to attempt to insult online strangers to get attention.
>>
>>28578898
post pics and we'll be the judge of what ought to be done
>>
>>28578898
Maybe you should just go full trap then and get rid of your pride as a man.

Your brother took a picture of another boy dressed as a girl to show off to others? He sounds like the bigger faggot here desu.
>>
A reminder that you lose height throughout the day when you wake up.

So you're probably all turbo manlets in disguise. All of you. And you can't escape it.
>>
>>28578954
>You do realise the penis doesn't shrink with age right?
is this bait
>what is ED
>what is andropause
>what is tunica atrophy
get a load of this american damage control
>>
>>28577739
>tfw blond hair, blue eyes, sharp jawline and symmetrical face
>tfw 5'9

just
>>
>>28578954
>You do realise the penis doesn't shrink with age right?
But it does, it changes like every connective tissue part of the body and like the enitre body really
>there's rarely significant growth after 16
Growth of everything for boys is still going on at 16.
My cock was a 5x4 bean when I was 16, now i'm 22 and it's 6x5.5, still below average, but that's a significant increase. This is just an example.

I bet your dick is 6 inch worm and that's why you're so eager to claim average is 5.5
>>
>>28578994
only on this nazi shithole can a man be proud to have blonde hair
>>
>>28578954
The penis is full of androgenic receptors, and they don't go innactive until puberty is finished (18-25 years) so yes, the penis does grow after 16
>>
>>28579012
this

blonde men look creepy and feminine
>>
>>28579024
>25 years
No, it ends about 18.
Noone here under the age of 25 is going to get a visible size increase, let's not kid ourselves.
>>
>>28579033
yeah, you might as well dye it pink
>>
>>28579037
>Noone here under the age of 25 is going to get a visible size increase, let's not kid ourselves.
so people over 25 will? are you also including the numerous boys going through puberty under 25?

>No, it ends about 18
the body isn't finished developing until mid 20's
>>
>>28579024
Puberty ends long before 18 friend.

>>28578996
The penis is not made of connective tissue, it's made of penile tissue, which is vastly different.

>My cock was a 5x4 bean when I was 16, now i'm 22 and it's 6x5.5, still below average, but that's a significant increase. This is just an example.

Nice anecdote.

Do you guys really think just going "you have a small dick" is enough to create good bait? It's high school tier insults if anything.

>>28578985
Those results were measured stretched, if you read the article. The tunica vaginalis has nothing to do with penis size, it's in the scrotum, so that's completely irrelevant. And andropause causes a drop in testosterone, mainly (other hormones to, but less so). A drop in testosterone won't cause your penis to shrink, just your sex drive. Same as taking roids won't make your dick grow, despite having much heightened test levels.

Nice bro-science though, thanks for letting me know you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>28579060
Boys with pink hair are pretty cute.
>>
>>28579080
>so people over 25 will?
obviously, OBVIOUSLY not what I meant

All I am saying is that people with small dicks shouldn't hope their dicks magically increase in size over the years between 20 and 25, just because in theory it might.

People with the big dicks, that push the average way above 6 were big already at an age of 18-19 and so on.
>>
>>28579097
>The penis is not made of connective tissue, it's made of penile tissue, which is vastly different.
>penile tissue
>tissue

There are 4 types of tissue and 'penile' is not one of them
>>
I'm 6' 1. This is a problem I can never understand. Honestly going for short girls might not work either. My girlfriend is like 5' 3 but told me my height was a factor for her.

Some women like being taller than their man but it has to be pretty rare. I had a friend in high school who was about 5' 6 and he always had a girlfriend. He lifted a lot and was a confident and funny guy so that was why.

Also I am pretty sure there is a surgery that involves breaking your legs and rearranging them to give you an extra two inches or so. Probably expensive.

I post on this board because it is entertaining and I want to help some dudes out as best as I can
>>
>>28575554
6ft4 here.
I can't even imagine being a manlet.
Like going outside and being dwarfed by most people you see, even alot of women.

You realise women don't even take short men seriously, right? You are irrelevant to them.

Unless you get rich, you manlets will always be inferior.
How do you not just constantly contemplate suicide, manlets?
>>
>>28579097
>Puberty ends long before 18 friend.
that's totally why you see everyone under 18 sporting beards, chest hair and a masculine face,.

Oh wait, you don't, you dumb phaggot. Stop bending the truth so it fits your point.

>The penis is not made of connective tissue, it's made of penile tissue, which is vastly different.
It's made out of blood capillaries (blood chambers) spongy tissue, and yes, the tunica albuginea is a connective tissue.

>the tunica albuginea
>not in the penis
lol

also, loss of testosterone directly correlates with loss of erection quality, definitely shrinking the penis

educate yourself fool
>>
>>28578941
I may or may not have.

>>28578957
No way.

>>28578962
>Maybe you should just go full trap then and get rid of your pride as a man.
But I like my pride, what little I have left at least. Plus getting told I look cute by guys makes me feel weird.

>Your brother took a picture of another boy dressed as a girl to show off to others?
Not to show off, just to be a dick
>"LAWL this is priceless *snap*"
I tried taking his phone, but who am I kidding, he's a lot stronger and bigger than me. He told me if I cleaned his room, he'd delete the picture. I said no, so he showed his friends who made fun of me daily.
>"hey where's your skirt anon(nette) lol?"
I eventually ended up cleaning up his room which was covered with trash and dirty laundry. My father asked me why I was cleaning my brother's room so I just lied and said he asked me to help nicely.
>>
>>28579012
>>28579033
>>28579060

Fuck this shit so much. Is this how minority guys feel? I mean, blonde girls get heaps of spotlight and blonde guys are fucking sidelined
>>
>>28579171
>Plus getting told I look cute by guys makes me feel weird.
that's so cute
>>
>>28579175
blonde girls like it when their guy has dark hair
makes them feel pure and feminine
>>
>>28579171
you're that quarter japanese kid right
>>
>>28579121
Wrong term, sorry, I meant erectile tissue, which is absolutely different to connective tissue. You're arguing semantics though, it was obvious I was just drawing a distinction between the two.

>>28579163
Wow, I know guys who never can grow full beards, or not until old age, does this mean that they're still in puberty at 40? You don't just completely stop developing after puberty you moron.

>It's made out of blood capillaries (blood chambers) spongy tissue, and yes, the tunica albuginea is a connective tissue.

The tunica albuginea absolutely does not impact length at all though, you moron, it just surrounds the erectile tissue, which is what does control size.

>also, loss of testosterone directly correlates with loss of erection quality, definitely shrinking the penis

Except the test measured stretched, if you'd actually read the source provided before you started criticising it. Loss of erection quality doesn't equal size, either, and only impacts in levels below the norm, at which point often TRT is given. A low average testosterone level won't cause you to have any erectile disfunction, and the norm stretches from like 18 to 80, what's healthy for test levels doesn't change.
>>
>>28579216
no

>>28579194
it is not. Being looked at like that is unsettling.
>>
Why do lanklets have to shitpost so much? They bring nothing to the conversation.

>hurr durr I'm 6'4 and I fuck bithches
>stupid manlets kill your selfs

Are you really this insecure that you have to do that? Did a short guy get the girl you wanted? This is some pathetic shit.
>>
>>28579145
I hate your girlfriend.
>>
>>28579236
>it is not. Being looked at like that is unsettling.
you're making my cock hard

are you blishing
>>
>>28579229
>Wow, I know guys who never can grow full beards, or not until old age, does this mean that they're still in puberty at 40? You don't just completely stop developing after puberty you moron.
ancedotal
>The tunica albuginea absolutely does not impact length at all though, you moron, it just surrounds the erectile tissue, which is what does control size
Penile traction devices (devices that stretch out the tunica) are scientifically proven to increase length by half an inch in 3 months of use
>Except the test measured stretched, if you'd actually read the source provided before you started criticising it. Loss of erection quality doesn't equal size, either, and only impacts in levels below the norm, at which point often TRT is given. A low average testosterone level won't cause you to have any erectile disfunction, and the norm stretches from like 18 to 80, what's healthy for test levels doesn't change.
The erect penis will always be larger than the soft penis (even if stretched): FACT

I'm the one that posted the source you stupid fucking dicklet
>>
>>28579249
6'1 guy here so I guess I can see both sides of the coin

Honestly neither side is better than the other in that they both try and needlessly demean the other side when this board would be much better off in trying to actually find solutions for each other instead of trying to derail everything to shit and achieving nothing
>>
>>28579263
>are you blishing
nobody will blush at you you small dicked cuck
>>
>>28579229
>meant erectile tissue
not one of the 4 either
it's just smooth muscle, collagen, elastic fibres, blood vessels, and blood which is literally connective tissue with the exception of the endothelial cells
>>
>>28579287
I'll have to fuck the feistiness out of you.
>>
>>28579263
>you're making my cock hard
How?

>are you blishing
No! It's just weird. To grow up as a guy and have girls compliment you is great, like they want me to do things to them, however rare that is, but to have a guy find you attractive enough to compliment makes me feel like an object to them where they want to do bad things to you. It makes me feel so weird and uncomfortable.
>>
>>28579328
thirsty as fuck, not even that dude
>>
>>28579330
I'll make you feel comfortable when I stretch your warm no-no hole with my throbbing big fat rod of love.

I can only imagine how snug and comfy your insides must feel.

Cozy.
>>
>>28579270
>ancedotal

You haven't provided a source either, pal, to any of your claims, calling my evidence anecdotal is kind of ironic don't you think?

>Penile traction devices (devices that stretch out the tunica) are scientifically proven to increase length by half an inch in 3 months of use

Those devices do fuck all according to literally any doctor, the only people that claim they work are the people selling them. Nice to see you provided that scientific proof you claimed though.

>The erect penis will always be larger than the soft penis (even if stretched): FACT

Wow, nice fact anon, I love the provided source. Do you really think that if there was a noticeable difference, they wouldn't have simply measured penises capable of gaining suitable erections?

>I'm the one that posted the source you stupid fucking dicklet

Neither am I, but you're the one just making up facts and twisting science to suit your own shitty bait. At least there's a source provided for the alternative, I'd love for you to provide a single reliable study of the general population saying the average of even young adult is like 7" or whatever the fuck you're saying. Actually, you know what? Drop the rest of the argument, provide me a source supporting that the average is so much larger than what every urology journal or reputable independent study has said that I've ever seen. I'm not interested in reading or replying to more bro-science bullshit, back it up with something.
>>
>>28579292
Oh, so that's why the penis is the only organ in the body capable of inflating then? You're a moron though, there's at least two others sorts of muscle that are both tissues, erectile tissue is medically proven to exist, your heart is made of a completely unique form of muscle (called cardiac muscle I believe). Going "nuh-uh" isn't an actual argument either, don't bother replying is that's all you're going to do.

Just so you know, four main sorts of tissue doesn't equal "these are the only four we have", there are a lot that differ notably from the others, but are much less common, so aren't discussed as frequently.
>>
>>28579380
I'm getting nowhere with you, you'll disregard any facts I've stated just to keep your ego in tact

goodbye
>>
File: 1453391414061.png (36 KB, 202x195) Image search: [Google]
1453391414061.png
36 KB, 202x195
>>28579377
W-what? Stop that. It sounds so gross. I'm not a girl.
>>
>>28579439
If you keep replying to thirsty faggots like that, you only bring it on yourself.
>>
>>28579436
Kek, you're the one who ran as soon as I asked for a single source supporting your claim anon, kind of hard to say I'm the one ignoring facts.
>>
File: 1458956175737.png (290 KB, 473x637) Image search: [Google]
1458956175737.png
290 KB, 473x637
pic related

manlets... when will they learn
>>
>>28579450
he's clearly loving the attention
>>28579467
that guy on the left is 7'2
>>
>>28579380
well if you exclude asians and indians and old people and 16 yo
do you think the average would be 5.5 inches?

And even if it was, then that's still small when it comes to modern sexual intercourse.

Do you think the average of the guys having sex is anywhere near the 'real' average?
>>
>>28579450
Good point, but I'm bored and have no friends to talk to and nothing else to really kill time until I go to work tonight.

>>28579486
I like attention but not this attention.
>>
>5'8
>short

I swear you're all extremely gullible and mentally retarded
>>
>>28579486
You're talking shit the text clearly says that man is 6 ft 1 and the guy is 5 ft 11 you fucking imbecilic simpleton
>>
>>28579500
suit yourself
>until I go to work tonight.
do you work as an extra on the hobbit
>>
>>28579489
>well if you exclude asians and indians and old people and 16 yo do you think the average would be 5.5 inches?

The source was discussing caucasians, so yes, absolutely.

>Do you think the average of the guys having sex is anywhere near the 'real' average?

Seeing as the vast majority of people are having sex, yes. Otherwise we'd have huge fluctuations in average size year to year, and we absolutely don't.
>>
>>28579439
I'm the on that was originally talking to you about trapping and your brother.
>>28579194
>>28579263
>>28579377
For the record, this weirdo is not me.
>>
File: 1451860336528.jpg (42 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1451860336528.jpg
42 KB, 480x720
>>28578554
i'm sorry man

for what it's worth, the pic you attached is perfect for the tone of your post, and your comment was extremely well-formatted, indicating intelligence

i don't know you but i like you; if i were a job interviewer i'd want to hire you just based on your apparent competence

you have more to offer the world than your measured distance from the floor
>>
>>28579500
>I like attention but not this attention.
Why is your little clitty dribbling boi juice then? Why are you bobbing your peach-formed heart-shaped booty back and forth?
Why are you making these sweet little moans?
Why are the walls of you ass hole so sticky and warm and pumped up with warm blood all of a sudden?

If you don't like it?
>>
>>28579533
>>28579377
top kek samefag
>>
>>28575554

I guess I don't get this meme? Reee normie leave aside, im 5'7 and the women I fucked or dated ranged between 6'2 and 5'6. I don't struggle professionally. My social didn't suffer.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-15-08-51-53.png (269 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-15-08-51-53.png
269 KB, 1080x1920
>>28579547
Nigger u wot?
TBO
>>
>>28579529
How big is your penis, be honest.
>>
>>28579545
100% guaranteed this guy is
>hairy
>fat
>small dick
>above average height
>claims he's a "bear"
>>
>>28579568
nice inspect element faggot
>>
>>28579579
On the clover app?
>>
>tfw 5'2
I can still make it in life, right? Is it too late?
>>
>>28579574
>no hair on my body aside from shitty beard, ass and cock
>140 lbs, with abs
>6 x 5.5 (which IS small)
>5' 9"
>I claim I can make you cum from being assfucked

My trick is I do the number 8 with my hips, while being inside
Str8 bois go wild.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.