[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You missed out on Youtube fame I JUST WANT TO END MY LIFE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 14626424747.png (390 KB, 668x936) Image search: [Google]
14626424747.png
390 KB, 668x936
>You missed out on Youtube fame

I JUST WANT TO END MY LIFE

I COULD BE MAKING MILLIONS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>28575229
IM FUCKING SERIOUSLY MAD BROS

I COULD BE MAKING

MILLIONS

MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS RIGHT NOW BUT I MISSED THE TRAIN

FUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
PLEASE FUCKING RESPOND YOU FUCKLE CHUCKS
>>
>>28575229
it's not enough to play games you have to be a humungo 'personality'. ideally pandering to YouTube's greatest audience: preteens and teens.

with all these things you could be successful right now.

if you are pro at any single game, get high on the rankings then stream. ppl will watch just cause.

I dunno man, stop being a whiny turd. you could make a million easier with a simple credit card scam.
>>
>>28575638
>could be successful right now.

no none of us can NOW because of the hundreds of fags that have made billions off youtube already

its a missed train
>>
>have the shittiest speaking voice

I didn't miss out on anything
>>
>>28575229
>>28575370
>>28575552

And you will miss out on tons of more opportunities
>>
>tfw i discovered AVGN in 2007
>he made me want to make similar videos
>saw bullshit like the irate gamer and decided it would be better not to rip him off
>I could have become PBG or JonTron
>>
>millions

do people actually think this

they make a decent living but its nowhere near that amount
>>
>>28575730
that explains the private jets and landing strips in their backyard
>>
>Had a successful youtube channel with 2000 subscribers in 2006
>quit posting on it for some reason
>don't even know the password anymore

I had such an early head start and I blew it. JUST
>>
File: 1421540618053.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1421540618053.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>have to be handsome, funny, or good at something to make it on youtube
>I'm none of these things

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.