[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a retail slave, and some customer at work today bullied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: rk9.jpg (170 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
rk9.jpg
170 KB, 960x960
I'm a retail slave, and some customer at work today bullied me and made me feel so emberassed. I'm shy and weak beta and she just tore into me. We have customer cards, which gave me her name/address/phone number/birthday. She's very public with her facebook profile, so I know a lot about her. Her car, where she works, her kid's name, her boyfriend's name, hell even her mother's name and address. Pertinent info: customer was fat and ugly woman in mid-30s (specifically, she was born on 03/06/1981). Pic related: it's her.

I want this woman suffer, because she mad me feel bad and small. I want to go full petty, but I've never done this before, robots. Given the information that I've collected, how can I get revenge against her in a way that won't put me in a prison cell?
>>
>>28575096
dude send pizzas to her house lol
>>
>>28575096
Women see men who aren't in the top percentile of income and genetic attractiveness as literally sub human.

Forgive them for they know not what they do.
>>
>>28575114
But then the pizza place owner would have to pay for it, that would just be punishing someone else senpai.
>>
>>28575128
slash her tires and pour sugar in the gas tank, works every time
>>
>>28575096
find or make photoshopped pics of her being a slut or committing a crime
send them to the bf and her kids on facebook pretending to be a concerned citizen
???
profit?
>>
>>28575116
I think she knew, she just wanted to feel powerful. She was practically masturbating while screaming at me, she was so pleased with herself.
>>
>>28575096

Post her facebook profile i will get revenge for you
>>
>>28575155
She'd remember who I am, unless she's a massive cunt to dozens of retail monkeys per day she'd probably narrow it down to who posted her shit online and get me fired.
>>
>>28575150
By the way don't post her facebook info or Anonymous will just refer her to this thread and you will be exposed.

You already went too far, enjoy being fired.
>>
https://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/ship/packaging/supplies/boxes.html
You could send her hundreds of free boxes

>>28575155
don't believe this guy, he'll just send her a message and she'll complain to the store and get you fired
>>
So, what did she do to make you feel bullied? I've been in situations at work where customers would yell shit but I'd just shake it off
>>
>>28575140
I'd be worried about getting caught. I live in a city with a lot of cameras. I suppose I could pull a hood up to cover my face though.
>>
Wait a couple months then slash her tires, break her windows, and spray paint BITCH on each side of her car.
>>
>>28575183
https://www.fedex.com/be/supplies/
fedex does the same
>>
Send her Mormons.
>>
>>28575183
>https://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/ship/packaging/supplies/boxes.html
I like this one, I might go that.
>>
>>28575096
Is it just me or are most little shits now a days can't handle any kind of conflict resolution.
>>
>>28575190
I'm just really new and awkward, my boss is a cool person and I feel like she just gave me this job because she felt sorry for me. As soon as this woman saw that I'm an uncomfortable idiot she said "can I maybe get someone who knows what they're doing?" and shit like that. My boss was just like "he's learning," and it kind of escalated from there. I honestly am having trouble recalling the exact details, I kind of blank out on bad shit, but I know that in the end she asked for my name and my bosses' name so she could complain about us.
>>
>>28575256
>Is it just me or are most little shits now a days can't handle any kind of conflict resolution.
Not OP but majority of the time cunts like her don't want resolution. They just want to shout and scream, feel good about themselves and get an apology from someone.

I'm great at resolving conflict, was part of my work for a long time. But there's some people who just get off on being a cunt.
>>
>>28575316
That guys is right. Some people get it of their home looking for a fight, most retailers and the like can't answer back.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.