[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk into a room >Stacey says "ugh, what's that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: 1462267642398.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
1462267642398.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
>walk into a room
>Stacey says "ugh, what's that smell?" loudly
>>
>>28575091

>sitting on computer chair
>hear a plob and then something tickiling my back
>i know its a fucking roach
>fucking roachies falling from my ceiling and shit
>>
>>28575091
is this how americans talk to each other? what a stupendously retarded interaction, that's how pre-schoolers talk
>>
File: Instagram-99eb53.png (137 KB, 500x565) Image search: [Google]
Instagram-99eb53.png
137 KB, 500x565
>>28575091
kekek ya i no dat feel boi
>>
>>28575091
that's not a bad thing sometimes i ask what is that smell when there is something that smells nice
>>
>>28575091
then do something about it you fucking retard faggot
>>
>>28575237
This.

Kill her
>>
>>28575091
Reply with "close your legs"

Girls know their pussies smell (especially when they're on their periods) so they're extremely insecure about shit like this and you can humiliate her in front of everyone
>>
File: 1433125168715.webm (2 MB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
1433125168715.webm
2 MB, 640x352
>>28575284
>inb4 chad and all the whiteknights assault you for it
>>
File: 1462492268336.jpg (7 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
1462492268336.jpg
7 KB, 267x189
>>28575091
>get passed the basketball in high school gym class
>everyone pauses and waits for me to take a shot
Did anyone else just pass it to the other team at this point?
>>
>>28575332
somebdy out there fapped to this
>>
>>28575359
>tfw was actually good at basketball
>>
>>28575373
>implying I wasn't
I was great at defense relatively to the other kids.

I was on a basketball team as a kid and my coach always applauded me on my ability to keep my balls on the other kid's ass without looking like I was raping him.

I stayed on that team until a kid hit his elbow into my face and they fowled me for it. Shit's bullshit.
>>
>>28575364
ah, yes, that was me
>>
>>28575091
just fart loudly and get on with your day
>>
>>28575332
Why doesn't he just punch the shit out of those Stacies?
>>
>>28575925
why is a group of girls picking on what looks to be a little kid
>>
>>28576430
they're acting tsundere for his shota dick
>>
>>28575359
Pass to teammate diagonally, or take the shot of you are empty
>>
>>28575284

Oh fuck a friend at high school said shit like this and the whore literally had a meltdown on the spot and he was nearly expelled

>whore apparently said something about bad breath trying to make fun of someone
>mate said words to the effect of "close your legs before we need the fly spray"
>she breaks down and starts HOWLING
>>
>>28576651
women just can't handle the bants
>>
File: 2.jpg (4 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
4 KB, 303x166
>>28575359
jesus christ, i almost forgot about my gym class days

that shit was horrible

did not know how to play any team sport correctly

>mfw used the high school's gym to lift but never played sports
>>
>>28575364
reporting in

reportblox
>>
>>28576651
Fucking kek. Why would anyone react in that way?
>>
>>28575111
disgusting
nice trips.
>>
>>28575091
Exactly what my mom and older sister love saying anytime they fucking walk up to the second floor. I don't care, I don't fucking care! If you have something to say then say it! But woman will never say what's on their mind, they'll be as cruel and mean as they can until you twist to their whim.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (132 KB, 562x472) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
132 KB, 562x472
>>28575332

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS

FUCKING NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?originalWHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ?WHAT DID HE DO ? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28575091
>farts in public
>sorry it was me
>farts again
>>
>>28575091
maybe you should take a shower and or put on deodorant
>>
>>28579306
You cleanfags will just never understand. It's my living area, my room that has absorbed my stench, it cannot be removed. Even after scrubbing my junk like no tomorrow, I still smell my sperm stank creeping up after sitting still for a while. But who cares, smelling good is only to impress other people, and I couldn't care less. Sometimes if I don't go without shower and don't wash my sheets for about a month the smell does make me sick or give me a headache, that's when I act, but I'll never be able to remove the smell of masturbation and shit stains ingrained into the cells of my body and the wood of the walls.
>>
>>28579414
Have you tried using deodorant down there? It actually does work. Smelling like shit isn't just about impressing people. Other people have to deal with your nasty stank in public even if it doesn't bother you. You probably don't give a fuck about other people though. This is also assuming you actually leave your room. Also cleanfag has got to be one of the most autisitc phrases of all time
>>
>>28579490
shutup, cleanfag. I'm not taking advice from the likes of you, with that literal-soapbox condescending post. You think you're so special because you smell nice. and no I don't leave my room, there's no reason for me to be hygienic. Showers are a waste of my time, when I could be doing other things, like posting on 4chan or watching anime, don't ever fucking talk to me again.
>>
Step 1: shower
Step 2: put on deodorant
Step 3: wear fresh clothes
Step 4: put on fragrance (animale animale or one million or something)

Here you go, problem solved.

I have the feeling you fucking neets don't want to be socially accepted and live an enjoyable normie life. It's not that hard. You can make a neet to normie transformation within a year if you really want to
>>
>>28575091
should have farted in her face and said "wow you stink" then skipped away

she would have been crying about how she literally got fart raped
>>
>>28575091
This thread stinks. Smell you later anon.
>>
>>28579490
Who fucking cares about other people?

If I had friends, sure. But I'm long past the point where I know that's not happening.

>if u wosh u get friend :^)
I can't even get online friends.
>>
>>28575359
>tfw the only sport i was good at was dodgeball, because i was so used to being terrified of being hit by a football or basketball that i was a fucking master at avoiding balls
>tfw this backfired when i was the only person left in, because i still couldn't hit anyone else, meaning i had to get myself knocked out deliberately without looking deliberate because there was no way i could win alone.
>>
>>28580248
Im not surprised, you seem like a really shitty person and I already dislike you
>>
>>28580582
i wasn't always this way.

it's too late now though.
>>
>>28579559
>Makes thread complaining about smelling like shit
>Refuses to take showers

/Thread/
>>
>>28580873
I'm not OP, I'm only justify smelling bad and not taking showers.
>>
why can people never quietly one-to-one say "dude you smell"
why always with the public humiliation?
>>
>>28580811
you'll call me normie scum because you're very bitter but - it really isnt
>>
>>28580965
It's just women. Women only know how to communicate if it involves being a cunt to the fullest extent.
>>
>>28580995
hahhaahahhahahahahaha
yeah ok and all you rude assholes here, talking about women with no respect, treating people like objects with all your 0-10/10 classifications, racist, aggressive male robots blaming EVERYONE except yourselves for you being miserable - thats not being a cunt at all right?
just fuck off
>>
>>28581118
How many (you)s were you planning on receiving? Well here's one.
>>
>>28580969
it's not impossible, but it's hilariously unlikely.
>>28581118
people being assholes here are anonymous, they aren't humiliating you publicly, and when they say bad things about a woman 99% of the time it never gets back to her.

that's very different to people saying things to you in a classroom or something.
>>
>>28581172
Hey, why did you give that to him asshole? You could have given me one for this rare pe-pe.
>>
>>28579559
Only on /r9k/ you can see this beautiful stream of pure unfiltered autism
>>
>>28581312
Just because you're a shy fuck and wouldnt be able to say anything to anyone's face, doesn't make you even worse
>>
>>28581374
Hello thought police, how much does cyber policing pay these days anyway?
>>
>>28581374
>doesn't make you even worse
that would be agreeing with me.

shy fucks saying cruel things about people who don't use imageboards on /r9k/ are less harmful than confident stacies saying cruel things about a shy fuck who is in the same room as them.
>>
women, being lower animals, have a keen sense of smell, and are sensitive to pheromones.

we give off loser pheromones. they can sense our desperation and it dries their floppy vaginas.

How's that sexual revolution working for you, libshits?
>>
>>28575925
Do see the Chad at the end that kicked him? That's the alpha male of the group. What do you think he would do if some little faggot assaulted one of his whores?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.