[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /drinkingalone/ tonight? This and a few coors is all I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tonight.png (165 KB, 515x483) Image search: [Google]
tonight.png
165 KB, 515x483
Who /drinkingalone/ tonight? This and a few coors is all I have tonight. Post what your drinking, or why you aren't drinking.
>>
>>28575026
>why you aren't drinking
I only drink when I want to be lewd or make a fool of myself.
>>
File: duck.png (121 KB, 400x414) Image search: [Google]
duck.png
121 KB, 400x414
When you think you're going to be drinking alone but then a friend invites you to dinner.
>>
>>28575026
>or why you aren't drinking.

I'm old.

Alcohol just puts me to sleep before it has any "effect" and then I wake up feeling like death.
>>
Drinking a goonbag I'd forgotten I had. What are you guys going to do/listen to?
>>
>>28576086
How old are you? my original friend : )
>>
Got some beer poured into my trusty pitcher. Thinking of actually ending myself tonight. I really hope I can work up to doing it. Tired of this.
>>
>>28576435

Iate twenties
>>
>>28575026

me. Seven beers deep. Wondering if I should try for 8+...so far they've done nothing. I posted the following earlier but it got archived:

I literally had zero problems with drinking until this past year at age 27. Never got nauseous, never had a headache, could drink insane amounts of alcohol. After 6 months off I can't drink anything harder than beer without gagging and when I force it down about an hour later I projectile vomit everywhere and am too sick to eat/move for the next 24-48 hours. Right now I'm forcing down a 12-pack of beer and am only on beer #4 and feel full and disgusting as shit and have zero positive effects. I'm too much of a NEET to ever meet anyone in order to aquire and try drugs to make the pain go away so it's alcohol or nothing. Fucking sucks.
>>
>>28576872
7 beers? Is that it? I'm a small fembot and more than capable of drinking this... Don't be such a pussy.
>>
File: 1428858984319.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1428858984319.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>28576465
>tfw twenty years older than an old anon
>>
>>28576937

i'm trying </3

just opened up another one 4 u
>>
Another night
Another drink
https://i.4cdn.org/f/All%20for%20me%20grog.swf
>>
>>28575026
>finals week
>wanted a break since I have my two tough exams tuesday and wednesday
>none of my friend (I only have one desu) wanted to drink with me
>drank about half my max and watched mad max
pretty decent. /pol/ definitely was wrong about it being sjw unless they were just memeing
witness me was funny though
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.