[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw had a gf for 2 months few months ago >tfw she broke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1458727655023.png (17 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
1458727655023.png
17 KB, 651x641
>tfw had a gf for 2 months few months ago
>tfw she broke up
>tfw still cherish the memories
>tfw finally know how it felt like being happy for a short little while
>tfw still imagine her cute smile, smell, teeth, freckles, eyes, ears, hair

dont cry because its over, smile because it happened
>tfw she probably has forgotten me already
>tfw still wish i held her longer in my arms
>tfw i always was the first one to get out of bed, thinking back i regret i didnt spend more seconds cuddling with her or holding her in my arms

>inb4 ree fuck off this board normalshit
im far from normal
>>
>>28574863
Hey fuck you I'm in the same boat

Except it's been like three or four years and I haven't had anyone since. Also I'm a virgin.
>>
>>28574889
i guess it can only happen again in the future

keep believing dude
>>
>>28574889
how long was your relationship? why didnt you have sex?
>>
literally guys, cherish every moment, dont be selfish, dont go out of bed when she lays there with you because TV AND COMPUTER CAN WAIT

you dont know what you have untill you lose it
>>
>>28574863
My nigga. Had a gf for 1 month, 16 months ago. Never got to kiss her or lose virginity, but I got to cuddle and hold hands with a girl which was probably one of the best moments of my life. Haven't had anyone since, and most likely never will.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.