[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW THE FUCK HOW IN THE ACTUAL FUCK CAN A PERSON MAKE YOU FEEL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1463140749722.jpg (106 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1463140749722.jpg
106 KB, 800x680
HOW THE FUCK
HOW IN THE ACTUAL FUCK
CAN A PERSON MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE UTTERLY SHIT
I WANT TO KILL MYSELF SO FUCKING MUCH JUST SO I DON'T HAVE TO SEE HER AGAIN
PLEASE KILL ME
I'M WORTHLESS
SORRY
>>
>>28574646
let it out, let it all out, anon.
now you need a hug, it does not need to be a human hug a stuffed animal is usually best, if not a pillow and image hugging your beautiful waifu
mmmmmm, calming.
>>
Insert head in blender
>>
>>28574646
What happend now?
Did that chad boy make you kiss his penis again?
>>
Cut her off, the sooner the better
Don't contact her again to end it on a good note
Don't contact her again to end it with you as the winner
Don't try to be logical
She's a bitch
End it
>>
File: 1451975350546.jpg (74 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1451975350546.jpg
74 KB, 400x387
No green text? So I'll have to imagine it... let's see.
>Anon met Stacy
>He orbiters her
>She accepts him as a satellite
>Anon thought he was one step closer from being her bf
>She considered him nothing more than a gay pal
>Anon caught Chad pumping her ass in the parking lot
>He pick his phone and start this thread

Was I right? Was I? I think I was.
>>
File: 1460690802462.gif (696 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1460690802462.gif
696 KB, 480x270
>>28574646
I have a similar feeling, except they were a guy. It's all because they showed me a little kindness. In the end they helped remind me why I deserve to be alone.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7056aAuz-g
tell us about it anon. i'm listening
>>
I know how you feel OP maybe
>>
>>28574646
Women are boring, self absorbed cunts.
Why fucking bother, just prepare mentally for suicide and be done with it. All you people want women but you'll just be more stressed and have even less freedom cause of the fucking jews destroyed women and self worth.

Sub 115 iq retards, just abandon ship. Let them win.

T. 7/10 guy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.