[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else transitioning? 4 months into HRT here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Anyone else transitioning? 4 months into HRT here.
>>
>>28574038

lmfao disgusting
kill yourself you ugly faggot
>>
>>28574038
Lose some weight and trim those eyebrows anon.
>>
>>28574038
Youre an idiot. Just stop. Youre gonna be depressed and suicidal soon enough. Cut it out
>>
oh shit, youre a cute <3 wishing you the best of luck with everything.
>>
>>28574126
maybe he can get some bwc up him first, that's his goal no doubt
>>
>>28574038
enjoy suicide, trannie scum.
>>
>>28574038
well you pass
But lose weight, desu, fat is not attractive regardless of gender
>>
>>28574204
How the fuck do you seriously think he passes? Look at him. You can see how big and square his fucking head and jaw are. His shoulders are massive. I don't have a problem with trannies if they at least look the part but this isn't a woman, this is a sad "double-take" - inducing impostor.
>>
>>28574038
You look like a cutie, you'll make that special someone be happy.

Don't listen to r9k they're the worst people to ask.
>>
You should transition into a corpse immediately.
>>
The wages of sin: death.

It isn't too late.
>>
>>28574225
idk, but the person in the picture looks like a woman.

An attractive one? Sorry, but no

But still a woman
>>
Looks like if my bf transitioned.
Boy I wish he would, I miss tits so bad.
>>
>>28574038
You look cute
I mean really cute
Idk
>>
>>28574038
I don't know anything about HRT but I'd say that looks pretty good for 4 months.
>>
>>28574038
Keep your brows, you literally have what everyone uses make up for. Do a cute contour on your face to highlight your femininity and make sure you have mental health support because it can be tough for us sometimes.

I'm happy for you <3
>>
>>28574038
Good Goy! Good GOY!
>>
File: 1453776201942.jpg (32 KB, 435x431) Image search: [Google]
1453776201942.jpg
32 KB, 435x431
>>28574038

for your sake I hope you look nothing like that

>looking worse then feminine faced men
the only thing you've succeeded at is making yourself look like a manchild

>falling unironically for 4chans memes

why
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.