[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw hangover How do you deal with this? I slept 3 hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: StagesHangover-476806319.jpg (152 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
StagesHangover-476806319.jpg
152 KB, 640x427
>tfw hangover

How do you deal with this?

I slept 3 hours because my head hurts so fucking much i want to kill myself. Funny thing as it was a party there was plenty of food but it didnt help.
>>
Drink more. Have a morning beer. It helps
>>
this is a bait thread

do not respond
>>
I literally had zero problems with hangovers until this past year at age 27. Never got nauseous, never had a headache, could drink insane amounts of alcohol. After 6 months off I can't drink anything harder than beer without gagging and when I force it down about an hour later I projectile vomit everywhere and am too sick to eat/move for the next 24-48 hours. Right now I'm forcing down a 12-pack of beer and am only on beer #4 and feel full and disgusting as shit and have zero positive effects. I'm too much of a NEET to ever meet anyone in order to aquire and try drugs to make the pain go away so it's alcohol or nothing. Fucking sucks.
>>
Buy a bottle of Gatorade, drink 1/2, mix in a 8.5oz can of sugar-free Redbull, pace self and drink the mixture.
>>
Drink higher quality clear spirits next time.
>>
>>28573884
Screwdrivers in the morning then water and Gatorade til you're hydrated again.

Or

Weed
>>
>>28573884
steer clear of carbonated drinks shit makes it worse
>>
>>28574026
what state do you live in? maybe a robot could be of assistance drug wise
>>
>>28573884

By not drinking in the my first place.

I'm miserable enough in homoestasis. The last thing I need is a hangover ontop of that.
>>
>>28574526

nice try mr. eff bee eye

but, fuck it, uh, it's a northeastern one
>>
>>28573884
Lots of water, greasy food, aspirin and a shot of vodka.
>>
be better.
I've been drinking straight bottom shelf vodka every day for the past week.
A biological predisposition to alcoholism helps though
>>
>>28573884
put eye drops in your water, drink it, feel the effects
>>
>>28574070
This, drink trash get trashed
>>
>>28574695
Doesn't that knock you out?
>>
>>28574796
no it makes you shit yourself
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.