[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at restaurant with friends >we all part ways >decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1463287993366.jpg (10 KB, 236x237) Image search: [Google]
1463287993366.jpg
10 KB, 236x237
>at restaurant with friends
>we all part ways
>decide to head to a bar nearby
>bartender girl greets me and tells me that I'm cute
>cute is not good from what ive heard
>I order a beer
>she asks me if I'd like anything to eat
>I told her I had already eaten at a restaurant nearby
>she asks me what it was called
>ummmmmmmmmmm
>I couldn't remember the name of it
>she laughs 'youre so cute'
>I have another beer
>I tried taking a selfie of myself with my camera but the front cam had no flash
>tried taking it the other way and failed
>she offers to take my pictures instead
>she takes a few pictures and then says 'smile!' and laughs
>I smile for her
>'thats better'
>I ask her for my bill
>i tipped her 2 dollars
>about to head home
>she said 'wait would you like to take a shot with me?'
>she asks me what kind i liked and i told her whiskey
>she pours me a shot and pours herself a shot
>i take the shot and it burned like hell
>I thank her and she gives me a hug
>she tells me to come back sometime

shes about 6-8 years older than me and im lonely.
>>
Being called cute could be good or bad

Memes are neither black nor white, but gray
>>
>>28573697
That skank is hustling for tips
>>
>>28573697
First: The only girl I've ever had sex with said I was "cute." "Cute" could mean "I want to fuck you."

Second: She's a bartender. Even if she calls you cute and does things that makes you think she likes you, realize that her job is a people person job. She very well may like you and want to fuck you, but she was successful in her job tonight in that you bought several drinks off of her and are interested in going back.

All that being said, definitely go back. Some female is interested in you. Whether it be sexually or as a consumer, that feeling is nice.
>>
>>28573774
so do you think she did it to try and reel me in to going more often and buying more drinks?
>>
>>28573774
Oh the shot was free btw if i didnt make that clear. Do you think she did it intentionally?
>>
>>28573803
>>28573823
I couldn't tell you. Safe answer is yes. But like I said, it still felt nice. Going back and seeing her again could make you feel nice again. Or maybe she pays more attention to some other guy and you feel worse.
>>
>>28573823
If you're lonely, just go ahead and talk to her. At worst, you'll learn a few things about talking to people and pay for a few drinks
>>
>>28573874
>>28573856
You guys have a really positive way of looking at it. You just made my day
>>
File: 1462873477701.jpg (120 KB, 740x737) Image search: [Google]
1462873477701.jpg
120 KB, 740x737
>>28573905
>positive way of looking at it.
I thought this was r9k
>>
>>28573773
she gave him a free shot after a 2 dollar tip. I doubt she's hustlin
>>
Used to work at a bar. Wasnt a bartender but was around the staff a lot and after closing when they talked.
Female bartenders usually get at least one guys phone number per night given to them, they are actively scanning for cock as they work.
Calling you cute and giving you a shot? You must have been mega autistic or she did indeed want to fugg.
>>
File: 1460026560869.jpg (211 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1460026560869.jpg
211 KB, 853x480
>>28573919
We /reddit/ now.

You chose this future btw.
>>
>>28573949
Well I was being autistic because after we had the shots I tried paying for them. and she told me when someone pours a shot for you its free
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.