[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>grades released today >2.4 cumulative gpa >60 credits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1439873588353.png (42 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
1439873588353.png
42 KB, 846x592
>grades released today
>2.4 cumulative gpa
>60 credits after finishing my "Junior" year
>>
>>28573655
Just get the degree, anon.
>>
What is you are major anon.
>>
>>28573683
Cock sucking
>>
Dudr what how does that even happen
>>
>just finished freshman year with a 4.0
>2 4000 level courses, only one introductory watered down freshman course
>got the only A in calculus III in the class
>frat bro was looking off of my paper during final exam
>cover up my work and laugh at his lack of understanding of the material
>read people raging on ratemyprofessors about our instructor and his unreasonable expectations
sometimes i think there is a god
>>
>>28573655

Doesn't matter if it's a STEM major or something useful.

I mean 3.0+ would be better but I managed just fine with a 2.25. $55k/year right now, a couple years out.
>>
>>28573707
So Engineering?
>>
>>28573729
That was the best. Hearing normies flip out in person or online about a professor while you're just acing the course. Too much entitlement honestly. Those kids were fucking spoiled and can't own up to the fact that they might suck.
>>
File: 1440834088883.jpg (192 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1440834088883.jpg
192 KB, 456x628
>>28573683
economics.

To be fair I actually raised my gpa from a 2.0 after my sophomore year, i legitimately believed I failed out and that motivated to get my shit together or whatever and I pulled a 3.0 this year. I still have two classes that if I retake and get B's on both my gpa will become a 2.7. Still have time to bring it up, honestly i just want to get the degree and gtfo, i have the credits of a sophmore and people who i came to uni with are graduating next year. I actually haven't even told my mom and dad that its going to take me an extra year of uni, they all think im graduating next year. I keep putting it off idk wtf is wrong with me.

sucks tho walking around campus and seeing these normies with vibrant social lives and great grades; while I kinda just stay in my room and go to class and still academically do shitty compared to them. What makes it worse is that my roomates are annoying as fuck so even when i'm home i can't be in peace. Kind of went on a rant but yeah
>>
>>28573715
You're depressed, and you don't do work.
>>28573739
$55k/year is my worst nightmare
Infact, making less than 6 figures is suicide tier for me.

>>28574363
I know that feel, but I never got my GPA that low.
But I know the feel of sitting in my room all day, and just doing nothing but wait for classes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.