[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask a succeeded normie anything >in abusive relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Anri.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Anri.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
ITT: Ask a succeeded normie anything

>in abusive relationship for a week less than 2 years
>get raped
>constant sexual abuse
>nobody believes a man when he says he was raped multiple times by a woman he loves
>get cheated on multiple times with guys I knew personally
>cut everyone off
>attempt to hang myself twice
>failing both times made me hate myself more
>go for coffee one day
>see cute chinese girl sitting alone
>force myself over to her
>"so did you get stood up?"
>both laugh, spend entire night together until coffee shop closes at midnight
>gradually fall in love with each other
>get well paying job ($16.75/h)
>university is working out
>confident in myself
>frequently enjoy social drinking, never get overly drunk
>learning her mother language so I can talk to her family
>asked her to marry me a week ago
>she said yes
>>
>>28573313
My question is, Can you get the fuck off this board you faggot?
>>
>she said yes
>wake up
>>
>>28573341
First time I've been on in a few months. Occasionally come on here to shitpost and have a good time, I feel accepted on this board. But my life has turned around in a very big way, and I realize I cannot relate to the things the majority of you guys, including me at one point, are going through
>>
>>28573407
Oh wow such success go fucking cliff dive mr. Cool normie scum. "Hey guys just wanted to rub it into your faces that i am successful, handsome and cool."
>>
>>28573456
I was actually hoping on giving you some advice on how to be confident or something, but that's just coolio too
>>
>>28573313
Who is your successor?
>>
>>28574069
You. If you believe in yourself.
>>
I don't want to be transformed to be honest. I hate being alone, but I'm alone because I hate being with others even more.
>>
>>28574137
It's nice to be "alone" with someone special, anon. To stay in for dinner, or sleep in together on a day off the two of you share. You're still "alone", but not alone. you don't need to deal with awkward social bullshit or worry about making a fool of yourself in front of anyone, because she loves the foolish things about you. She loves that you're a total dork and thinks it's cute. And the two of you belong to each other, and belong together. And in that moment, when you're "alone" with a woman you love; a woman who loves you, you see things differently.
>>
How do you get raped, as a man? Did she overpower you? Tie you down? Did you have a boner? If you had a boner, then weren't you enjoying it?

I just don't get it.
>>
>>28573313
>tfw you still haven't torrented all of anri's jav career yet

fuk
>>
>>28574237
You just don't get it. Women are awful, the idea of a gf sounds like a living hell. Even if I had the power to created the most perfect friend for me in the world I wouldn't want to spend everyday with them. I masturbate to fill my lust, I don't need a walking fleshbag sucking on my wallet. The only people who get in relationships are people who are born with the notion that they need to do so, it's a primitive instinct they can't overcome, they must mate, that's what's truly pathetic and I pity you.
>>
File: 1445217610867.gif (848 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1445217610867.gif
848 KB, 665x662
>>28573341
>>28573456
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Is that all ya got, faggot?
>>
>>28574591
maximum ultra-wizard here
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.