[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay. New rule. If you missed out on prime teen pussy, you get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1410208916656.jpg (91 KB, 800x916) Image search: [Google]
1410208916656.jpg
91 KB, 800x916
Okay. New rule. If you missed out on prime teen pussy, you get to have heroin. Or codeine. Something. Just, if your life's been fucked that hard, you should be allowed to be stoned fucking whenever. To have a person end up like us and not even give them anything to take the pain away is fucking monstrous.
>>
i agree
normies thinking giving us alcohol is all we need
fuck you normies it's not enough give us the good shit
>>
You didn't "miss out", you're not good enough. There's always gonna be teenage girls. Just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>28573179
it won't make you feel better anon
>>
>>28573179
jesus christ you people are fucking subhumans.
boo hoo i didnt get pussy
holy shit dude theres an entire fucking universe out there stop whining about not being able to get your rocks off you fucking faggot
go do things
t. non bitter virgin
>>
>have gf
>gf is very close with her family
>have opioid od in her cousins house we were staying at
>gf has to call emts
>her family hates me
>too awkward to continue relationship now
>break up with her today
>still gotta pay 700 ausbux to get their carpet replaced as i vomited all over it when I came too

Hold me bots.
Now I am alone all that heals the pain is drugs.
But drugs made me alone.
She was a good one.
>>
>>28575053
Thats what you get degenerate
>>
>>28573219
Go to a corrupt doctor and complain about back pains.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.