[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to good girl friend of mine (inb4 friends reeeee)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (136 KB, 350x237) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
136 KB, 350x237
>talking to good girl friend of mine (inb4 friends reeeee)
>she's extremely depressed and sad etc etc currently attending therapy
>asks how my life is
>tell her that I may plan to kill myself sometime soon
>tells me "If you kill yourself I'll kill myself too"

What the fuck does this mean?
>>
She can't live without you? She grew attached to you, you should ask her out mate.
>>
File: 1461780048521.jpg (69 KB, 600x679) Image search: [Google]
1461780048521.jpg
69 KB, 600x679
I think she is trying to get you to not do it

Or she likes you

Or you are her only friend
>>
The sad part is she won't do it. Even if she tries she would fail
>>
>>28573108
You have low expectatives for her, fuck you mate.
>>
>>28573036
>I want to kill myself
>she wants to join me
>What the fuck does this mean?

Welcome to the NHK anon.

Time to book your suicide cruise.
>>
>>28573108
this is the truth
she'll take all the anti-depressants in her bottle and then start throwing up and call an ambulance and be at 0 risk for her health
>>
File: 1462920115042.jpg (51 KB, 650x557) Image search: [Google]
1462920115042.jpg
51 KB, 650x557
I think it means she would get depressed. Something like that.
>>
File: 1461663825695.png (405 KB, 463x537) Image search: [Google]
1461663825695.png
405 KB, 463x537
>>28573036
she either wants you to
>tell her that she shouldnt kill herself and console her because muh attention

>say okay and kill yourself so she can brag to the normies shes friends with that she got a loser to kill himself
>>
OP here. I feel as if my first post was too vague.

Basically I have a very close female friend who I've known for a few years now. She's extremely depressed (like all females nowadays), and I'm almost 100% sure she would pass as being mentally insane in court. She overdosed on Xanax a few weeks ago (whether this was intentional or not I'm not sure, and when I ask her she says she doesn't remember) and is now currently in therapy.

Just today I met up with her in public to catch up and just talk about how life is and all that stuff. She sounds actually pretty hopeful, and therapy seems to have surprisingly turned her life around. Anyways she asks me how I'm doing, and I tell her that I may plan to kill myself in the next few weeks because of reasons I'm too lazy to explain in this post. And then she looks dead in my eyes and says "If you kill yourself, I'll kill myself too. Don't think I'm bullshitting you; you know I have no care about my life. My life is yours."

And I'm just kind of here still stunned that I (supposedly) have this much power over someone. She has a lot of acquaintances, but only about 3 or 4 close friends (including me) and I'm the only guy she really talks to aside from this one other dude who messages her 24/7 and she replies dry to. I doubt she has any romantic feelings for me, but my question is where do I stand with her if she said something like this? Are we just very close friends? Does she just care a lot about me? Is there some other thing that comes into play since she's mentally ill? Should I avoid her from here on out?
>>
>>28573252

Gee I don't know you encouraged suicide as a way out to an emotionally unstable girl. If you were a moral guy you would help her get through the dark times. If not you could just bail out
>>
>>28573036
I think that means you better get it in

>>28573079
>me.jpg
>>
>>28573356
Trying to shoulder her burden to try and lift her out of depression is a bad end for him, Ive been down the road.

>depressed robot
>meet depressed fembot
>wow we are so alike and hate life
>feed on each others negativity/depression
>cause more stress for eachother
>impending actual suicide
>>
>>28573252
Wow op I don't give a fuck you attention whore how about you hook this poor gal up with some hallucinogens and get her to enjoy life again but you won't do that because ur a bitch and think she's mentally ill
>>
>>28573252
She just cares about you, it seems. I'd take it as hyperbole, but you mentioned the xanax thing and I honestly couldn't tell because I've had similar experiences (why is it that every girl I meet is either lesbian, taken, mentally ill, or some combination of the three?)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.