[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, are women essentially incapable of feeling empathy towards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: sadness.jpg (30 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
30 KB, 500x377
So, are women essentially incapable of feeling empathy towards men? When they're going through a bout of self-hatred and depression, they expect men to be there for them, but when a man is going through similar emotions, he will literally get treated like shit by the opposite sex. It's so fucking bizarre. They literally hate us for having emotions and I've been having trouble wrapping my head around that.

Also, I'm a 5'6" emotional boyish looking manlet, so women routinely treat me like a subhuman. I am so fucking sick of this life. Why even bother furthering my college education and trying to make something of myself in a world that doesn't want me? I'm about ready to check myself into a psych ward on the grounds that I'm prepared to take my own life any day now. I just try to put good into this world and treat other people with dignity, but that's never what I get in return...

Anyone else have these feels? I can't stop thinking about how I want to end my own existence, and I get these awful chest pains whenever I feel like this and I can't breathe. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
Not all women are like that, man.
>>
>>28572898
>think that all women should basically act like your mother

I think that you might need some help anon.
>>
>>28572985
Want to not be treated like shit for having emotions =/= wanting them to act like my mother. Fuck your stupid polarized mindset, dude.

But I do have mommy issues, so you may be onto something.
>>
>>28572957
A good 80% of them are like that though. They want to be the ones with emotions and if a man had emotions then they hate him for being "weak"
>>
>>28572957
Almost all of them that I've encountered have been.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.