[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man I don't see how you guys can sit and mope in self-pity.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1462490882861.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1462490882861.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
Man I don't see how you guys can sit and mope in self-pity. I'm borderline and used to be suicidal, but ever since I met this one woman, everything has been great. We have more in common than I've had with anyone else ever. Introverted as fuck, to herself, likes games, wants kids, etc.

Why don't you just go out and try meet a genuine person? If it vastly improves the outlook of life on a pathetic motherfucker like myself, why don't you try?
>>
Oh boy here we go I forget you can just go outside and meet the love of your life ahaha i totally forgot how easy it was. It's not like we've been trying out whole lives xD haha
>>
>>28572688
haha wow OP you make an excellent point. When you put as eloquently as you have in the post I'm currently replying to, how could any robot with any degree of mental illness just not go outside and talk to people.

I am now a Cruz missile
>>
>>28572809
>>28572889
pussies

le orginal communt
>>
because I'm 5'6" and ugly
>>
>>28572688
C'mon now this bait is just lazy
>>
i dont even have to hope for you to get cucked because statistics say it will happen eventually
>>
>>28573164
Look at that ladies and gentlemen, only 6 replies in and anon is already talking about cucking.

No wonder this board is full of losers.
>>
>>28573570
you can raise my kid, dont worry
>>
borderline? can you describe your symptoms?
I am just wondering how it seems from your point of view
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.