[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do if you end up dating a girl you're not interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: baddate.jpg (35 KB, 800x523) Image search: [Google]
baddate.jpg
35 KB, 800x523
What do you do if you end up dating a girl you're not interested in, but she's interested in you? Because I'm in that situation right now and she just texted me. Do I just ignore her?
>>
>>28572586
The longer it goes, the worse it gets. If you're really getting nothing out of it and don't want to be doing this, call her now and break it off. She can't decide you're still together, all you have to do is say "I don't want to see you anymore" and all she can do is bitch to the air while I have the phone on my table a few feet away.
>>
Pump her until you find someone you actually like, then dump her.
>>
Currently with an older woman who's very much into me, don't really care that much for her. I just know I can't do better and won't get anything else.
>>
>>28572658
Bad idea to be rude about it, you might run into her again one day.
>>
>>28572868
Will you waste more time thinking of how to ending it, and finally ending it....or deciding how to act when you meet her again?

You don't have to make a scene later. Break up with her in person if it's no big deal, but if you just have to get out, then calling is the best way
>>
File: 1461688756515.jpg (34 KB, 600x619) Image search: [Google]
1461688756515.jpg
34 KB, 600x619
>>28572586
>its not you its me
it might be your once in a lifetime chance to say it OP
>>
>>28572586
Why wouldn't you be interested in her?
I have rejected so many women before its unbelievably
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.