[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: 1453511961747.jpg (26 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
1453511961747.jpg
26 KB, 306x423
School shooting are fakes. Sandy Hook never happened. It's just a ploy by anti gun lobbyists and sjw. To get of guns and male virgins. Look at pic related. Is that the face of a cold hearted killer? No way he doesn't look mentally ill at all.
>>
File: 68905866-368-k550258.jpg (20 KB, 368x575) Image search: [Google]
68905866-368-k550258.jpg
20 KB, 368x575
future school shooter(pic related)
>>
Op here. To get rid of guns and demonize male virgins.
>>
Guns are practical as fuck and literally anyone can get them and shoot a few people down, but this lil guy with all his mental issues being able to do what he did still bewilders me a little. There has to be more to it than just that.
>>
>>28572458

Lack of attention towards mental health. There is a negative stigma people with mental illnesses have to live with thanks to society. Similar to the outcast or loner in school who will express himself in an unorthodox way.
>>
>>28572386
That haircut is lethal enough Tbh
>>
File: 2048.png (55 KB, 231x185) Image search: [Google]
2048.png
55 KB, 231x185
>>28572413
Don't you insult my waifu
>>
>be Eric Harris
>you and your friend Dylan are avid supporters of the second amendment
>take your guns to school to demonstrate this
>take some propane tanks too because you wanna invite everyone to an end of the year cookout later
>leave them in the cafeteria so they won't get stolen
>see that one Christian chick Rachel from media arts class
>she reaches into a paper bag
>ohshit.jpg
>fire and neutralize her
>it could have been lunch but as a responsible citizen you're not taking any chances
>enter the school to make sure everyone is okay
>stop by the library to return overdue books
>heroically face down and neutralize 12 more potential terrorists while you're there
>your shotgun jams
>look down the barrel to see what the problem is
>accidentally discharges and kills you
>Dylan commits suicide in grief over his best friend's death

>get remembered as a sadistic mass murderer
>>
Prince Willia/m is an anti-ch/rist clo/ne of J/esus and the Ro/yal Family is made up of German, Jewish, outerspace li/z/a/r/d welfare recipient trillionaires.

Most 'celebrities', billionaires and civil servants are clone/d replicas, heavily brainwashed or full on cyborgs.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=SYUv7iNnt8o

The world is probably fl/at and the N/S/A/ monitors 4chizzle.

The world is some MPG simulation game and God is the programmer.
>>
File: mural11-1.jpg (63 KB, 476x616) Image search: [Google]
mural11-1.jpg
63 KB, 476x616
>>28573654
*RPG
Pic relateamundo.
>>
>>28572582
Fuck off 12 year old, go back to the Youtube comments and pretend to be edgy for this unfunny faggot
>>
File: 1430873746087.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1430873746087.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>28572386
>cousin looks identical to Lanza
>diagnosed autistic
>obsessed with the joker

There's no hope for him, is there?
>>
>>28573704
here's to hoping he takes you out with him
>>
>>28572766
i hope this is original content holy shit
>>
File: image.png (59 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
59 KB, 625x626
>>28572386
It's hard to tell who will/is and won't be a school shooter. In high school I saw a lot of guys who I was sure we're going to kill us all, but they didn't.
>>
@28573731
Ugh, this whore again. Its alright everybody, we have to proceed wtih caution.
>DO NOT GIVE HER (YOU)S
>Sage this thread so orbiters cant see it. (Its a shit bait thread anyway)
>>
>>28573731
>>28573731
>>28573731
>>28573731
Here's a couple of (you)s breh
>>
>>28573704
He's going to shoot up an elementary. Just let it happen.
>>
>>28573704
>not going on a co-op school shooting with your cuz
Pleb
>>
>>28572386
> wide eyes
> busted nose
> weak lips
> butt chin
> crooked stance

Yes. This is exactly what a killer looks like.
>>
Op here. Not bait just asking a simple question. Lanza looked out of his mind but completely harmless. Yeah he did but maybe somebody told him what to do. Maybe his mother pushed him over the edge. "Adam you are worthless. You will never accomplish anything in your life?
>>
Anyone know why this motherfuckeris wearing a shirt that's like 3 times his size, like da fuck
>>
>>28572386
>anti gun lobbyists

Why would such people exist? Gun lobbyists exist because selling guns is good business in America and preventing gun control/bans keeps that business going. Anti-gun lobbyists would have no reason to exist, because you can't get paid for not selling something. Nobody profits from guns not being sold.

Well, except maybe for the parents of the children who get shot because getting a hold of a gun is a little too easy, but that's not a monetary profit so it doesn't really figure in to lobbying.

It's kind of weird, when you think about it. The gun lobby far and away wins on gun control, most of the controls that get put in are minor irritants at best and America remains littered with guns no matter how many random mass shootings go by, but there's still somehow the perception that gun ownership is at risk in America. However you feel about the issue, it's really not. As long as campaign finance stays how it is there's absolutely nothing to worry about.
>>
File: i842^cimgpsh_orig.jpg (63 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
i842^cimgpsh_orig.jpg
63 KB, 480x640
>>28575013
Am I getting there anon?
>>
>>28575366
idk, not enough of a 'peering into the depths of hell' stare
>>
>>28575417
okay ill start working on that thanks for the feedback
>>
>>28575365
>nobody profits from guns not being sold

No more armed citizens? Right to bare arms is there to make sure the citizens can overthrow the government. Potentially, the government would then be free to do whatever it wants and the citizens could do nothing about it

There are others, but it's silly to say that anti-gun lobbyists "have no reason to exist" just because guns are profitable
>>
>>28573684
>>28572582
take this redpill, 12 year old fag
>>
>>28572386
Kay Why Ess
Y
S
>>
>>28575507
>Potentially, the government would then be free to do whatever it wants and the citizens could do nothing about it

You live in the age of drones and nukes, this is already the case.

Even if that weren't true, why would lobbyists exist for that? You know that a lobbyist is someone who gets payed to influence politicians, usually with thinly veiled bribes, right? In order for that to make financial sense there has to be a profit on the other end of the regulation, and there just isn't one in this scenario. Nobody outside of militias believes in or cares about the theoretical uprising, but plenty of people care about selling guns.

There's pressure to control guns because there's random mass shootings on a somewhat regular basis here in America. There's no conspiracy to disarm America, it's "liberals" (the term can only be loosely applied to most politicians who claim it) appealing to their voter base by offering a way to control the violence. And then the other guys do the opposite to appeal to their voters, and ultimately everyone gets paid off by the NRA or whoever and nothing significant changes. That's the system. Any perception of persecution you have is just Rep marketing. And Dem marketing too, I guess, since they like to pretend to be doing something.
>>
>>28572386
You have zero evidence it is fake while there is plenty that it is real. The only people persuaded that it's fake are the extremely paranoid whose opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>28572386
So the powers-that-be can stage elaborate school shootings that involves dozens of actors, yet they can't get federal gun legislation to reach Obama's desk?
>>
>>28575938
Most of the people who claim these shootings are "false flags" don't even believe the bullshit they spew. They're just anti-government fetishists who want to convince others that shadowy conspiracies exist everywhere. The irony is that everything they spout is pants-on-head retarded when you examine the facts.

Bush orchestrated 9/11 to invade Iraq.
Yet he didn't plant weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

Obama orchestrated Sandy Hook to get more gun laws passed.
No federal gun laws have been implemented as a result.

You see where I'm going with this?

Don't worry, I'm sure some crackpot will arrive soon with a Youtube video that "proves" the Newtown parents were actually actors. "ZOMG WHY WAS THE FATHER LAUGHING???" Pseudobulbar Affect, morons.
>>
>>28576381
lgnorant
>>
>>28576381
I've always liked to entertain conspiracy theories. If nothing else, I always see it as 'at least they're thinking and not just absorbing the statement of some third party.' Yeah, they came to the wrong conclusions and are probably just repeating some nonsense they heard at the end of the day, but I like to see some criticism applied to the media's portrayal of reality.

Personally, I find a lot of these conspiracy theories are a hard pill to swallow--and not just because of the obvious facts against it or fantastic tales they weave. Our government is mind-bogglingly incompetent. Those fucks in DC are half retarded, I wouldn't expect them to be able to organize a successful bake sale let alone some grand-scale conspiracy. They can't even hide their sex scandals, how the hell am I expected to believe they'd all stay perfectly hush hush on some huge orchestrated plots?
>>
>>28576587
It never ceases to amuse me. Same with the Jews: if they're truly so powerful, how did they offer no real resistance (other than fleeing) to the Nazis? Why are prominent anti-semites, in countries they supposedly control, not banned or disappeared? Why are so many American Jews anti-Israel?

Every now and then, you'll come across a theory that could be plausible. Like the Pearl Harbor advance knowledge theory. But some people literally find it to be more likely that every major event involving multiple deaths is some sort of elaborate conspiracy vs. the likelihood of independent acts of violence.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.