[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on any youtube video about hunting >thousands of d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 18
File: 100_0405.jpg (1 MB, 3193x2561) Image search: [Google]
100_0405.jpg
1 MB, 3193x2561
>go on any youtube video about hunting
>thousands of dislikes
>people crying in the comments about MUH ANIMALS

Why do normies hate hunting so much? The animals get killed by other animals in the wild.

Anyone here hunt? I wish I could but I'm a huge pussy.

https://youtu.be/BElkXY4jTiI?t=4m57s
>>
>>28572203

This reminds of a quote not sure what from but.

" Nature is chaos. It is humans desire for order that is unnatural "

probably not exact quote but something that stuck with me.
>>
it is wrong to hunt predators you retard
as higher in the nergy chain the smaler is the population
>>
>>28572203
>Hurr naturalistic fallacy
All the proof you need that hunters are just stupid animals and not deserving of the dignity granted a human.
>>
>>28572203
>Why do normies hate hunting so much?

Because they grew up in the sheltered suburbs and can't comprehend a world outside their neighborhood.
>>
>>28572230
>" Nature is chaos. It is humans desire for order that is unnatural "
Literally just human edgefaggotry. There is only Order. Without Order, existence is impossible. Humans worship chaos because you're literal demons.
>>
>>28572258
nigga nothing wrong in killing a deer but a puma that's another history
>>
>>28572291

Why?

They're not endangered.
>>
It would murder you in a heartbeat; normies would be pretty anti-animal as soon as the lion was on their throat.
>>
>>28572203
>>28572258
This applies to robots too.

t. /out/
>>
>>28572203
Well hunting used to mean something before technology reached a point where you could kill animals 10 times over before they even noticed your presence and spend days in freezing or boiling temperatures without feeling uncomfortable.

It WAS about proving your manhood decades and centuries ago and providing for your family and yourself, now it's really just about proving how insecure you are about your penis size.
>>
>>28572258
>Because they grew up in the sheltered suburbs and can't comprehend a world outside their neighborhood.
this, and when these retarded cunts live in suburbs bordering mountain/heavy forest ranges, and they leave food/garbage out and something comes down and eats their pet, they'll scream for it's blood.
One time had someone tell me I didn't need a 'salt rifle' to hunt either. Asked them if they'd ever hunted boars before and if they hadn't then to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>28572303
Well maybe don't hang out near lions then you dumb nigger what are you doing.
>>
>>28572334
>>28572258

What's wrong with animal eating your pet you dumb pussy? You sound like a sheltered rural cuck, I live in a mud hut made of my own feces and ejaculate.
>>
File: Lion_Attacks_Safari_Hunter.webm (292 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Lion_Attacks_Safari_Hunter.webm
292 KB, 320x240
>>28572275
>Humans worship chaos because you're literal demons.
>you're

Dude, you're a human too.

>>28572240
Predators can get out of control and need to be taken care of.
>>
>>28572302
because they keep the others animals in check.
A puma killed is problaby about 10 others animal living and not being decompose
when you kill a deer is just a deer who wipl not eat a lil bit of grass, killing pedators is harmful as fuck
>>
>>28572334
forgot the vid I wanted to link
boars travel in packs and will fuck with anything in their path, just look up pics of hunters who got too close to a charging boar. They'll take a chunk out of your leg in a heartbeat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUjpr1UdPj8

>>28572339
Some suburbs in california border mountain ranges where they like to hang out. Sometimes a coyote or lion will come down when they smell a quick snack.
>>
>>28572291
This.

Jesus Christ it boggles the mind that this even needs to be explained. Fuck, now I'm depressed. That majestic killing machine deserved better than that goofy ass death and a bunch of rednecks hooting and hollering as it breathed its last.

At least Indians bow hunted for food and material, not fucking meaningless trophies, and had enough dignity to respect the sacred nature of death. Fuck, maybe I'm getting too wound up here but the hooting pissed me off.
>>
>>28572203
I used to go hunting with my dad.
Right now I'm into fishing alone.
>>
File: 1396919247555.gif (2 MB, 332x215) Image search: [Google]
1396919247555.gif
2 MB, 332x215
>>28572203
>Anyone here hunt

>robots
>going outside
>>
>>28572203
>buttcrack near the end
kekd

Normies hate it because muh humans are violent animals peaceful I don't belong here pseudo liberal vegan hipster meme

I wish I could hunt too but only once a year or when the opportunity comes up (meaning hunting season is available), but something I could cook later, like deer.
>>
>>28572203
i hunt with my bare hands
>>
>>28572406
>Some suburbs in california border mountain ranges where they like to hang out. Sometimes a coyote or lion will come down when they smell a quick snack.

I stand by what I said. Don't live near forests or mountains or swamps or plains where wild animals live if you don't like wild animals
>>
Small American penises, what else is new.
>>
File: butthurt normies.png (135 KB, 1334x679) Image search: [Google]
butthurt normies.png
135 KB, 1334x679
I love reading the comments sections of hunting videos. You can feel the heat of normie rage.
>>
>>28572467
Tell that to the normie asshats who do so, or better yet the fucktards who build suburbs near areas with natural apex predator populations.
>>
File: boi.jpg (47 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
47 KB, 800x820
>>28572203
I hunt a lot, but that video's a bit fucked. The guy with the microphone boom waving it over the dying cougar while the hunter poses for the camera instead of shooting again to put the animal down for good is beyond tacky, super disrespectful and arguably unethical.
>>
>>28572203
>The animals get killed by other animals in the wild.
So you think us as humans should behave in the same way?
What a fucking degenerate
>>
>>28572491
>yuros
>hunting
kekwhat
>>
>>28572519
I didn't watch the video but that's pretty fucked up
Hunting is fine, but there's an ethical line we have to draw. If at all possible you should end the animal's suffering quickly.
>>
>>28572519
>disrespectful

It's fucking puma. why do they deserve respect
>>
Hunting is expensive. Weapons and ammunition costs add up, fees for licenses, not to mention if your not a neet it's pretty damn expensive to take time off work and go fuck around in the middle of nowhere.
Personally the thing that keeps me away from hunting is public land tends to be crowded and theres no a lot of clear markings about what's private so unless you know someone before you get started that says it's okay to hunt on their land you got a lot of limited options for hunting spots.
>>
>>28572576
>hunting is expensive
>public lands tend to be crowded
What? What state do you live in?
>>
>>28572562
you will know if you pay attention to the biology class next sunday Billy
>>
>>28572605
>biology class
>talking about respect

don't you mean bio-ethics
>>
File: 1462029824687.jpg (26 KB, 352x395) Image search: [Google]
1462029824687.jpg
26 KB, 352x395
>>28572519
This.

I have no problems with hunting as long as people are doing it responsibly and respectfully. But faggots like this give real hunters a bad name.
>>
>>28572621
You don't need some fluff non-STEM class to understand why you should respect nature, you rube.

It's literally ecology 101, brov.
>>
>>28572602
Minnesota.
I'm not saying it's necessarily always crowded but when you're talking bullet ranges you probably don't want to fuck around with that. Hear about people getting hit all the time during hunting season.
>>
>>28572240
>>28572291
>>28572400
If killing mountain lions made any difference in the ecosystem, then they wouldn't issue tags for them. Hunting is also about keeping populations in check, for instance so too many deer don't eat all the food like dumbfucks and starve out the next generation.

Predators have fewer tags issued, but they still need to be killed every year for the same reasons.
>>
>>28572203
imagine you were a pioneer of the internet and essentially raised millions of little kids who stayed home all day after school, and to be that pioneer you had to be a socially retarded faggot/autist who was hypersensitive about everything.

the people crying are losers but you can't blame them because hunting is a pretty hard sport to get into and they only know one perspective about it. they also cry about anything and everything over time.
>>
>>28572661
fuck iim hung over meant to say Flying bullets changes my perception of what crowded and spacing is quite a bit.
>>
>>28572576
>Hunting is expensive. Weapons and ammunition costs add up, fees for licenses,
a hunting license in my state is like $20, and good rifles can be had under $400.
For under $500 you can have a way to put food on the table for years to come, not many hobbies are as cheap as that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt0am0b8rG4

This seems like it'd make you feel alive. Maybe this is what robots need.
>>
>>28572203
>Be hunter/fisher in college
>a full 22 cubic ft chest freezer
>venison, fish, goose, duck, wild pork, squirrel, rabbit
>watercress, mushrooms, cabbage, corn, peppers
>kicked out by room mates for being a horrible person for killing hundreds of animals
>asked if i wanted to come back after 8 months
>food cost exploded after i left
>they were down to eating instant ramen
>haven't had a real meal in 5 months
>>
Can I hunt in California?
>>
Wew.

This lion almost got them.

https://youtu.be/7MwE_8Yc1wo?t=6m45s
>>
>>28572749
this is also one of the reasons I hunt
I'm broke as fuck, and there's no better way to put 60lbs of fresh meat on the table than to bag a deer or 3 every season
>>
>>28572655
Did you even read the video description?

>Game wardens told us that the Lions were putting a big dent in their efforts to re-establish bighorn sheep and we were glad to help.

They were trying to restore an ecosystem that had been destroyed. Thinning predator numbers by allowing hunters to hunt is a very common way to put things closer to a natural order.

Jesus. Shut the fuck up you idiot.
>>
>>28572773
No, not really. You gotta go North friend. Norcal has some places where you can get a deer license, around chico/mt shasta area. Its a long ass drive from socal though. Around 7-8 hours.
>>
>>28572726
Fucking 400$ rifle, you're clearly not a rifleman.
If I wanted to be cheap about weapons and never do any maintenance on it I'd get a 12 gauge pump action.
If you're going to ignore non direct costs it sounds like a cheap hobby.
>>
File: falcon.jpg (224 KB, 1049x768) Image search: [Google]
falcon.jpg
224 KB, 1049x768
as a powerful and beneficent wizard i partake only in the art of falconry

luring and trapping a wild raptor and bearing witness to its art

https://youtu.be/YpVItD029dM
>>
>>28572896
Whoa there dude, calm down. No one outside of /k/ cares about how much you spent on your rifle including your $1.5k+ glass on it, I'm just saying that if you want to get into basic bitch hunting, a savage axis or something is an affordable option that will reliably put food on the table.

most /k/ommandos hunt with their nuggets
>>
>>28572867
You've still failed to understand his initial point.
>>
>>28572896
Nigga a cheap Savage will put something down just the same as a $2000 Sako.
>>
>>28572203
Nah I don't cause I'm a toxic rat from the big city.
My father used to go hunting tho
>>
>>28572203
>rape chicken
>>dude some rooster would've raped that hen anyways it doesnt matter bro
>>
>>28572983
If you want to rape chickens, then do it man. Nothing illegal about it where I'm from.
>>
File: 1461984711465.png (190 KB, 540x482) Image search: [Google]
1461984711465.png
190 KB, 540x482
>>28572867
>tfw you are a biology grad
>tfw you are paid to poke holes in animals, pump all the blood out, and kill them by sticking them in a freezer

Dude, my research demands that I heap suffering on animals. I know what it looks like, and believe me, there's a difference between respectfully performing a cull and using a hunting license as an excuse to be a sadist.

If he had any respect for the natural ecosystem he has been asked to protect he would've put the animal down for good before gloating about it on camera.
>>
>>28572961
not like you need a top-tier $3k rifle to kill a fucking whitetail anyway, personally I prefer a Tikka T3
>>
There is no need for hunting these days, leave the slaughter to licensed outlets and so the sick perverts with the guns are forced to get a new "hobby".
>>
>>28572942
I'm really struggling to think of a good weapon in terms of quality with an application for hunting that hits 400$, maybe a beat to shit garand that is at the end of it's life so it doesn't perform as well as it should, that'd be a lucky find at that price.
>>28572961
I'm not familiar with savages line up but saying a cheap rifle is in line with a well made expensive one is like saying you can pick up chics in a 1980s geo metro just the same as a lambo
>>
>>28573095
Captured or tamed predatory animals are fed live preys because they are necessary for the predator's diet. Humans are predators, we eat prey. Hunting is a human right.
>>
>>28572999
>USA
>Freedom
>>
>>28573095
>wanting sick perverts who gets their jollies off killing animals to find a new "hobby"

Bruh that's where school shooters come from.
>>
Why kill it? Such a waste.
>>
>>28572387
damn I bet the guy was high as fuck from that
>>
>>28573125
>this subMOA rifle is completely different than this other subMOA rifle
Nah, it's more akin to getting form point A to pointB. A lambo and a sentra will both get you there all the same.
>>
>>28573213
Yeah the thing of it is I don't expect a good MOA from a 400$ rifle, like 400 is entry level for most handguns unless its some milsurp bullshit they're trying to market as cheap until the old surplus of ammo no one used for a good reason dries up.
>>
>>28573246
And you call others ignorant.
>>
>>28572410
Exactly I don't understand why they kill unique animals, if you're going to at least fight it without a gun you fucking pussy
>>
>>28572410
>At least Indians bow hunted for food and material, not fucking meaningless trophies, and had enough dignity to respect the sacred nature of death.

Pocohantus was fiction.

Just so you know.
>>
>>28572203
What a redneck. Lol idc about the cougar but you must have the iq of a rock if you think shooting a cat is fun
>>
>>28573255
When did I call anyone ignorant? Guns are a business with marketing the same as everything else. Carrying around and using a rifle is part of my trade it's how I make my living, can you get a version of my work rifle for 400$? Yes. But it's going to be the most shit tier thing that's going to break. I think you're just jumping on me because you're making an assumption that I don't know the difference between cheap and quality.
>>
>>28573324
>you're clearly not a rifleman
I have guns worth more than you make in a year, and I have guns worth $100.
Fuck off.
>>
>Hunting mule deer out west
>fired a shot into a pine 50yds a way from some hikers
>the couple goes berserk
>game warden and police were called
>their daughter told they police I tried to kill the big cat that was with them
>got off with warning
>the mom still want me arrested
>wasted a whole a whole day wait for the wardens
>should of just let them get eaten by the mountain lion
>>
>>28573337
Okay see now we get back to it.
>It's not an expensive hobby!
>is rich person
Why don't you fuck off back to your mommies basement in a gated community.
>>
File: Leopard charge.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Leopard charge.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>28573202
Has to be better than any drug. These creatures are insane.
>>
>>28572203
Uhh, if you can look at that trapped cougar in the eyes then proceed to shoot it and take it home to skin it, you legitimately need help.

Humans have evolved to feel sympathy towards other beings. You have to be either really edgy or psychotic to get a thrill out of this..
>>
>>28573154
>Hunting is a human right.
No its not, normal people just buy their food from a shop. Hunting is just something neckbeards do to try and appear big.
>>
>>28573492

>If you do what every grown male did for the overwhelming majority of human history, you legitimately need help.

You effeminate hipsters are a riot.
>>
>>28573471
You are the edge lord here anon.
>>
>>28573125
>I'm really struggling to think of a good weapon in terms of quality with an application for hunting that hits 400$,
savage axis
they come in any caliber and are sold at walmart for like $350
>>
>>28573538
Are you retarded? In prehistoric times, they killed animals because they had to, not because it was fun.

>You effeminate hipsters are a riot
Lol, epitome of the average hunter. Your guys edginess and rationalization is hilarious. Talking to you guys whos parents are related is hard.
>>
>>28573492
bullshit that's a fucking mountain lion i wouldnt of felt a tad of remorse to slit that things fucking throat after it fell out of a tree from getting shot and hit the ground just to make sure it's freaking dead.

I would feel a little bit bad hearing a boar screaming to death but those fuckers need to die.
>>
>>28573609
You have to be 18 to use this website.
>>
There is no need for the average person to hunt in this day and age unless you live in some third world shit hole.
>>
>>28573468
i'm the one who said it's not an expensive hobby
it's not, there are SHITLOADS of guns available under $500 that will serve you well. Just because the SCAR exists, doesn't mean a basic-bitch PSA AR isn't a cheap, decent option.
>>
>>28573492
>Humans have evolved to feel sympathy towards other beings

the shit coming from the mouths of people who eat meat from processing plants is hilarious
>but i'm vegan
yeah, and that extra flavor on your veggies that you so love is the viscera of baby fawns that was scoped up by the tracker.
>>
>>28573645
Please tell me more about how this guy took this cougar home and ate it. You seem very knowledgable on this subject and clearly your expertise in making accurate comparisons is just astounding.
>>
File: 4-chan-mako-disgusted.jpg (46 KB, 430x453) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-mako-disgusted.jpg
46 KB, 430x453
>>28572203

Oh wow look, a middle aged+ fatass going hunting with his big ol rifle in an attempt to "feel like a man" and compensate for his small dick and dangerously low testosterone.

You don't see chad hunting innocent creatures just to feel like a big guy.
>>
>>28573623
What's that make you then, some kind of anarchist?
>>
>>28573609
>track down and hunt some animal in his own home
>start trying to kill him
>fucker had it coming!
>>
imo it's pretty fucked up.

i mean i can understand when we were killing to survive but we've evolved beyond that point, taking pleasure in murdering some random animal just minding his business for fun sounds insane.

also animals have to hunt to survive.. what is the cougar gonna cook up a fucking pizza? this goes back to the whole evolved thing. we're not savages anymore.
>>
>>28573713
>home
big cats prefer caves, it probably heard/smelled the dogs and climbed the tree
was clearly awake when they found it and looking at them
>>
The only thing I dislike about hunting is that its done from many yards away with a gun, a weapon that just isn't fair.

You don't hunt now for food or materials. You just do it for fun. In other words, you're killing something with no chance to fight back for fun.

I feel bad everytime I step on a fucking snail. How are you missing so much of the very quality that makes us human that you can kill something so ruthlessly?

Most of what I eat comes from my own garden. I still eat meats but I'm not doing it for fun.

You don't respect the animals you kill. No, other animals dont either but they don't have minds like us. In almost all cultures that still hunt to survive they perform entire rituals thanking what they've killed for allowing them to live a few more weeks.
>>
>>28573609
lol you can hear the autism and redneck accent even through the way he types
>>
>>28573645
blissful ignorance is a blessing

big difference between not wanting to know and going out and murdering some cougar just chilling out
>>
File: 1440472787865.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1440472787865.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>>28573765
>You don't hunt now for food or materials

Shut the fuck up, cuck. I save hundreds on food by hunting. I could literally survive the apocalypse with all the fucking meat in my deep freezer.
>>
>>28573765
>You don't hunt now for food or materials. You just do it for fun.
Many people in this thread have said they DO do it for food you fuckstick.
>You don't respect the animals you kill
So you're saying that because we don't act like a bunch of fucking savages when we humanely drop an animal(mind you, a bow and arrow is not humane imho) and do some fucking retarded ritual?
>>
>>28573820
>I save hundreds on food by hunting.
More than that for me, bagging a few whitetail every year saves me at least a grand in food costs.
Plus they're delicious af
>>
>>28573689

>t. beta

Anyone who has a masculine hobby is overcompensating in your eyes, why don't you go back to playing video games and jerking off.
>>
File: 4-chan-opinion-discarded.jpg (262 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-opinion-discarded.jpg
262 KB, 800x800
>>28573125

>you NEED a 5000$ diamond encrusted obsidian machete to even stand a chance of piercing a wild animal's rock muscle, let alone it's exterior skin seemingly made out of steel
>that cheap, shitty 40$ steel one just will not do

There are no level 99 lions in the wild that require a 5000$ autist gun for extraordinarily small dicks, you know that right?
>>
>>28573825
>do some fucking ritual
You can.. gee... i dont know... start by not decapitating it and sticking it on your fucking wall in your 1 bedroom shack you autistic inbred faggot ?
>>
File: sp1.png (155 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
sp1.png
155 KB, 499x499
>>28573765
>a weapon that just isn't fair.
boy have you ever got a lot to learn about life
>>
>>28573852
>masculine hobby
Whoa dude ur so masculine, i wish i was as masculine as you dude. I need a Ford F250 and a big long beard n boe n arrow like u dude ur just so masculine right??
>>
File: fry.jpg (57 KB, 1900x560) Image search: [Google]
fry.jpg
57 KB, 1900x560
>>28573820
>. I could literally survive the apocalypse with all the fucking meat in my deep freezer.
>>
>>28573872
As opposed to leaving it there to fucking rot?
There aren't many natural scavengers where I live besides coyotes, which are a pest and are shoot-on-sight here anyway. I'm not the type of nigga to eat a deer's brain either.

I don't mount trophy kills, I use their antlers to make shit and sell it to fucktards at flea markets
>>
>>28573686
Clearly your irrational hate has fried your brain or you're just plain stupid to begin with but either way you've clearly missed the part that was green text for your convenience.
You know, the one that the poster stated their great sympathy for animals that is unless those were born, raised, and kept in horrible conditions then force to watch their fellows get killed in inhuman ways then sold to super markets so you don't have to feel guilty about their horrible deaths.
>>
File: 1448732257436.png (263 KB, 523x372) Image search: [Google]
1448732257436.png
263 KB, 523x372
>>28573872
Do you think people just throw away the entire carcass to waste just because they mount the head?
>>
>>28573820
>>28573825

Ok, let me rephrase that. You don't do it to survive.

You're not humanely killing the animal. If it was limping or braindead and you shoot it in the head it's humane. There is no 'humane' killing of a healthy animal.

The fact that tards like people in OP's post pictures like 'hurr I killed something with a FUCKING RIFLE', that is no respect. Holding it up to pose with it, no respect. You know he's not eating a fucking puma.

Respect in modern times would just be feeling some slight remorse. But hunters dont feel that. They just shoot a deer and strap the dangling thing to their car, taking it's antlers like you should be proud of killing it.

There is nothing to be proud of. I could fucking do it and I've shot a gun only a few times, it's the tool, not you, that kills these animals.
>>
>>28573468
>rich person
>mom's basement
Please stop contradicting yourself.

As I already demonstrated, you absolutely do not need to spend a lot to put lead in a quarter at 100 yards. I've taken dear with a $100 single shot 12ga and I've taken deer with a $2000 beowulf AR. A nugget will kill it just as dead. Its time to stop pretending you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>28573953
>>28573929
You guys are literally retarded. It's simply savage and barbaric to use an animal head as a trophy on your wall.

I'm not talking about the rest of the body. I'm talking about using the head as a trophy in your house. Like holy shit can you not fuck your sisters please thanks
>>
>>28573844
>>28573820
>the life of something else is worth a few hundred bucks

go learn how to make money in the real world, poorfucks. Too bad you're too retarded to abuse the economic system like an actually valuable modern man would, you fucking worthless savages.
>>
File: fug.jpg (11 KB, 326x157) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
11 KB, 326x157
>>28573865
ebin meems friendo
>>
>>28573958
Is it less humane than livestock who grow up and are slaughtered in Auschwitz condition?

>chucking spears at an animal and letting it slowly bleed to death is more respectful than a precision rifle shot to the heart
>>
lol why do people even put animal heads in their house? do they think their cool or something

Idk about you but I just think "wow the owner of this house must have zero class and probably lots of autism in his genes"
>>
>>28573976
>Please stop contradicting yourself.
How is that a contradiction? It's called nepotism. Most of your wealth comes from your parents.

Don't tell me what I need or don't need. If you like nagant rifles that's your problem.
>>
>>28574009

good defense, keep shining that $5000 compensator.
>>
>>28573924

You could not do any of those things even if you wanted to
>>
File: 1461788584625.jpg (96 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1461788584625.jpg
96 KB, 600x800
>>28574004
>real gentlemen adorn their abode with figmas
>>
>>28573958
>You don't do it to survive.
except we do you stupid cockwipe, it's OUR way of survival.
>You're not humanely killing the animal.
>You don't do it in some magically ethical way that will put the animal to sleep then have it die peacefully
A bullet to the vital regions will kill a deer in less than 3 seconds. I've seen videos on youtube of a deer getting a vital shot, taking off running and falling down after a few seconds because it didn't realize it was already dead. Up until recently, death by firing squad was considered a humane form of capital punishment and I'd argue it still is compared to lethal injection.

>There is nothing to be proud of. I could fucking do it and I've shot a gun only a few times, it's the tool, not you, that kills these animals.
Shooting is literally the smallest part of hunting. You can't shoot an animal that you alerted a mile away by being a loud idiot and smashing through brush.
>>
>>28574032
You are an idiot and that's not even what nepotism means.
>>
>>28574025
>be you
>be mad
>no argument just ad hominem
typical r9k baka
>>
>>28574012

You're not stopping the slaughtering of animals. Nobody is. It is a machine that will see no end. You can have 0 effect on it.

You hunting? Well you can just not and you made a difference.
>>
>>28574025
It can be tasteful if the rest of the decor fits. Just mounting a random buck on the wall isn't.
>>
>>28574080
Let me guess you just googled it for the first time.
>Mommy and daddy giving me hand outs isn't nepotism
>all this is MINE! I OWN IT ME! ITS NOT NEPOTISM
>>
File: Ytxr8gx.jpg (22 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
Ytxr8gx.jpg
22 KB, 446x362
>Those death rattles after it fell

I don't care how much of a hypocrite I sound like, I don't agree with hunting big cats.
You could tell they spooked it up the tree with their dogs too.
>>
>>28574099
You know there are over 300,000 hunters in my state alone?
If I decided to stop hunting it wouldn't make one single difference.
But this is purely an emotional argument, because all of you faggot cucks have already lost the logical one.
>>
>>28574099
>can just not and you made a difference.

>these urbanite betas don't know how much hunting helps conservationism

Deer in my area literally require to be culled or they over graze and fuck over the entire region's ecosystem.
>>
>>28574121
Big cat populations need to be kept in check too, anon.
They should've killed it with a rifle though. IMHO bow-hunting is unethical because of the suffering compared to a rifle.
>>
>>28574133
Not to mention there are large swarths of wilderness that exist solely because they're funded by outdoorsmen.
>>
>>28573765
>almost all cultures that still hunt to survive they perform entire rituals thanking what they've killed for allowing them to live a few more weeks
Most of that is 'noble savage' propaganda

>>28573780
>You're trying to have your cake and eat it too.
You can't just say I sympathize this puma being killed then not feel anything for the chicken because it taste good
>>
>>28574095
Im not mad at all nor do I care about hunting.. Im legit curious why anyone wants an animal head in their house unless they legitimately have autism or they're the gods of edges
>>
>>28574005
>the life of something else isn't worth a few 100 bucks
>says the modern man worth minimum wage
>>
>complains about animal cruelty on social media
>eats meat for lunch
>>
>>28574317
>animal heads are the equivalent of the little pieces of paper that most non-hunters hang in their offices/homes that they're so proud of

Its basically bragging rights among peers
>>
>>28574005
This

How about you rednecks improve yourself financially so you dont have to be a barbarian and hunt for food?
>>
>>28572203
Because it's unnecessary and the kind of people who hunt are typically white trash cocksuckers who drive lifted pickup trucks with confederate flag and browning logo bumper stickers who tailgate you in traffic and tos cigarette butts out the window while listening to country music.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.