[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT stupid shit you believed because of other people that ruined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1462118313457.jpg (54 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1462118313457.jpg
54 KB, 540x960
ITT stupid shit you believed because of other people that ruined your life

>respecting women is an attractive trait
>treat others like you would yourself
>going to college assures you a job and something you should always do
>your family always knows the best for you
>women reward and seek kind polite behavior
>respect your seniors
>>
>>28571571
is this that turkroach from youtube
>>
>>28571607
that looks nothing like anzu, have you ever even seen anzu?

also the girl in OP's pic has a penis
>>
>>28571607
lol what? do you have face blindness?? chick looks nothing like anzu
>>
>>28571571
The third and fourth are complete shit.
In 3 years of school, i haven't learned anything there.
I consider myself autodidactic, but I just want to learn the things that I like.
And right now my family is torturing me asking when will I do my drivers license because it's a thing that "normal" people have.
I'm 20.
>>
>>28571706
post proof. preferably a picture.
>>
My parents told me I was a genius my whole childhood, so I stopped trying in school and just assumed I would do some kind of Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting shit and get into a good school and have a good job. So basically I fell for the "smart but lazy" meme. Fast forward 10 years, I get rejected from almost every uni I applied to.
>>
File: 3456464.jpg (20 KB, 244x342) Image search: [Google]
3456464.jpg
20 KB, 244x342
>>28571727
>>28571706
how the fuck should i know, all you turkroaches look the same
>>
File: 1456180980159.jpg (124 KB, 563x752) Image search: [Google]
1456180980159.jpg
124 KB, 563x752
>>28571750
I'm 21 and I was dealing with the same shit until I said fuck it and started reading the rules of the road.

Now I'm currently on my 6th lesson and have no intention to drive after I get my license. I'm just doing it to shut my parents and close relatives up.

Trust me pal once you start working towards it they'll find some other shit to bitch about.
>>
>>28571571
Fedora tipping "mlady" asskissing isn't respect, it's creepy.

Like all autists you probably then did a full 180 to borderline rapist thinking this would work.

"Robots" are such fucking morons, can't apply any contextual cues that aren't extreme
>>
File: 3453254.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
3453254.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>>28571571
>asians are good teachers
>if you arent succeeding its because you arent working hard enough
>>
>women reward and seek kind polite behavior

That has been my experience, yes.

Women also seem to love guys who do volunteer work for children, the poor, wild animals, or homeless pets.
>>
>>28572348
>Women also seem to love guys who do volunteer work for children, the poor, wild animals, or homeless pets.

Odds are that this tale originated when some slut saw Chad doing those kind of jobs and then generalized.
>>
>>28572377
When you're Chad and you're charitable, you're kind.
When you're a robot and you're charitable, you're weak.
>>
File: 5.jpg (75 KB, 500x725) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
75 KB, 500x725
>>28572431
That's pretty much how it goes. Whores will be whores, I've given up since I was 17 and pretty much married my right hand.
>>
>>28571941
any sort of respect shown is taken as a greenlight that they can shit on you and feel that their walking cunts are higher than you in society. just treat them like shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.