[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
25+ THREAD WHERE WE AT THIS SATURDAY NIGHT >25 >KHV >No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12
File: file.png (328 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
file.png
328 KB, 550x366
25+ THREAD WHERE WE AT THIS SATURDAY NIGHT

>25
>KHV
>No friends or post-highschool education
>NEET/Wagecuck

Normies with a girlfriend need not apply
>>
>>28571544
I'm 24 but have extremely little chance of any of these things changing in the next few months, can I join?
>>
File: 1458146932300.png (43 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
1458146932300.png
43 KB, 542x602
Where eIse would I be?
>>
26 here. Full time NEET. Have achieved nothing in my twenties. I just don't care anymore and want to die. I cannot be normie enough for this world. I don't have the energy.
>>
I hope it gets better for you guys.

You have to force change and not keep hiding in the dark.
>>
Anyone getting drunk alone with no friends tonight?
>28
>kissu-virgo
>wagecuck to buy booze
Anyone wanna play some videogames over steam?
>>
File: coffee wojak.jpg (36 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
coffee wojak.jpg
36 KB, 680x765
>turning 30 in a few months
>KHV
>never had any friend, only person I talk to is my father
>NEET, never had a job, zero work experience
>worthless psychology degree
>worthless office administration diploma
>no debt, 70k in savings
>know I'm in a position to turn my life around before it's too late but I can't see myself learning any kind of trade or having any kind of career period
>can't kill myself until my dad dies

I'm the only person in my family who has a degree and I'm also the only one who has no job and no spouse and no children
>>
File: no_excuse.jpg (11 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
no_excuse.jpg
11 KB, 400x230
>>28571544
>>28571556
>>28571608
>>28571658

Can you please explain to me how you have never had a hug before?
I am an 23 yo autistic virgin but even I can get a hug.

If you have a single friend who is a female they will hug you all the time.
>>
File: Ialsohavethatfeel.png (46 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
Ialsohavethatfeel.png
46 KB, 1500x1383
>>28571608
are you me?
did i post this and forget?
>>
>>28571668
>If you have a single friend

There you go
>>
>22 years old
Three more years until I join you.
>>
File: 1456387665287.jpg (300 KB, 1140x599) Image search: [Google]
1456387665287.jpg
300 KB, 1140x599
>>28571668
>If you have a single friend who is a female
if
>>
File: 1457322043040.png (34 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
1457322043040.png
34 KB, 470x512
>27
>no gf
>no friends
>no purpose in life
>no passion for anything anymore

I haven't killed myself because I don't want to burden my family with my funeral that no one else would show up to
>>
>>28571668
You assume they can get that close in the first place. I have a friend that the poor guy starts to get light headed if he's in a close grouping with more than 5 people let alone a girl.
Poor bastared hitting that level where he can tell girls "smell different" meaning he is having so little interaction with them that his hormones are treating them like some foreign creature.
>>
>>28571668
>having friends
>let alone a female friend

get out normie
>>
>>28571668
I don't go out anymore. I never got hugged even in my youth. I was the awkward one.
>>
>>28571658
How is an office administration degree useless? It sounds like a great way into a job. How did you save that much if you have never worked before?
>>
>>28571686
I am content with just letting life go its way now. We all die anyway.
>>
>>28571792
Same here
sometimes i get the delusion that i could still get my shit together and live a healthy normal life, but nah too much time wasted and so many regrets.
>>
>tfw saved enough money to travel for a couple months
>no courage to actually do it
>>
>>28571785
Office administration is basically a fancy way of saying secretary / receptionist / executive assistant, and the funny thing about that is that apparently people like to hire extroverted attractive women instead of unattractive introverted robots

All my money is from inheritances, my university was free because my mom worked there
>>
>>28571824
I think even if I got back to normality it would still be tfw no gf and I'd just be a wagecuck. If it didn't work before when things were better it's not going to work ever.
>>
File: 1460932664341.jpg (131 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460932664341.jpg
131 KB, 768x1024
>>28571544
wise word
most men seek validation of their existence as a response of their action, from what they conceive as the reality, validation which is the most intense through taking women, after women have accepted them to be satisfied by them, and nowadays making women explicitly wet. these men are devoted to women.

of course, most women snub most men, since women live for pleasures, being hedonistic-histrionics-egotistic but not narcissistic, which excludes, most of the time, what they consider poor or ugly men since those will never give as much pleasure to them as other men.
Only the woman is able to have pleasure for pleasure itself, and she knows this. sex is what always pleases her, among other things, and the male devotees attempt to give her orgasms. impotent men attempt to give her comfort.

higher men are narcissistic --- they do not seek validation from somebody else, even less from a woman --- without being egotistic, but the woman takes this narcissism as her egotism, which thus draws her to these men; for each woman knows that her best lovers are not the puny devoted men [=robots and chads], but precisely are her fantasy of men like her, but not like her either !, which means just as egotistic as her, without being narcissistic.

the problem of the woman is that men cannot be ''egotistic without being narcissistic'' (only the woman is this). men cannot be histrionics-egotistic in fact.
the problem of women is that narcissistic men are not egotistic so that they take the woman for what she is, to wit, pure (external) entertainment.

the problem of the woman is that most men are devotees and are not egotistic. those men do not seek validation from women in general; they seek validation from higher people, which they know women are above them since after all, they feel alive when they eat pussy. but those men know equally that a few men are even higher than women so that the lesser men pay respect and follow those higher men, if they meet them.
>>
File: 1463277950134.png (333 KB, 413x416) Image search: [Google]
1463277950134.png
333 KB, 413x416
>>28571668
>If you have a single friend who is female then you can have a hug
>mfw
>>
>>28571853
Well you're a leg up from most normies that have no savings and are drowning in student debt. Hell i'm forced to wageslave now to save for a health issue but you have a nice safety cushion. That's awesome anon.

Is there really nowhere that will hire you? There must be some place that will give you a chance. I have no idea what you could do with a psych degree it's out of my expertise but hey. You can still make it, or at the very least, i believe you can.
>>
I'm spending my saturday night installing and setting up FreeBSD. Feels good.
Also motivates me to keep pushing in this direction.
Turning 25 and havig a somewhat decent knowledge on programing and kamputors in general (and spending most of my day figuring out stuff about them) made me realize that I've made a career choice and there's not turning back. I still need to find a way to get a job tho, and I don't have a college education.
But somehow I feel that BSD ought to be the key of what path I'll be taking in the field of computers.
I might need a reality check here somewhere, but I am quite optimistic as of now
Of course I am also stessed over being 25 and still living with my mother and having no job experience, nearly no friends, and no knowledge on how to hunt a decent job (as in not pajeet-tier) in technology whatsoever
>>
>>28571928
>I might need a reality check here somewhere, but I am quite optimistic as of now
http://encyclopediadramatica.se/Randi_Harper
>>
>>28571928
live with mom
minimum wagecuck
15k savings
no friends

i dont see why youre stressing about living with your parents, its not like you have other things going on you dont have people judging you
>>
File: 1460850869908.png (298 KB, 1626x3524) Image search: [Google]
1460850869908.png
298 KB, 1626x3524
>>28571658
instead of trying to be a normie, learn samatha meditation to get awaken
>>
>>28571658
did you post this on /biz/ before?
>>
>>28571544
26 and i got a great job from a friend, it's only 12/hr now, but its a 1$ raise every year, the company is only 30 people, health insurance is 100% paid for.

things are looking okay
>>
>25
>college degree
>unrelated boring job but pays well
>only friend is a guy I went to school with since I was like 8 that can barely read and is a garbage man

Anyone else just bored? Like an advanced, numbing boredom that engulfs every aspect of life
>>
>tfw finished uni and starting a full time job for the next 40 years

FUUUUUUCK. I was just starting to enjoy myself.
>>
>>28572161
The lonely wagecuck life awaits you.
>>
>>28572201
I'm not sure if I should work part time and enjoy life or work full time so I can retire sooner. I can make 45K a year working 20 hours but the work sucks.
>>
File: 1422079072687.jpg (12 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1422079072687.jpg
12 KB, 380x380
Turning 26 in two months. I have no degree and no job. I will start university next September, studying something useless, but I want to give it a try again (third time's the charm, right?). I have some money from an inheritance coming that will be enough to pay for 1 and half years of university, so I'll give it another try. Had a shitty job in a call center until 2 months ago, working for this insurance company contacting their clients to know what they thought of the service. The only thing positive about it was that I was so stressed so I lost a lot of weight and with running as an escape I quickly got back to my normal weight (lost 15 kg in a year, nothing to brag about, but still made me feel better). I was laid off and have been trying to find something else so I can have money for university, but so far the only reply I got was that I was turned down for a position as a cashier. I was feeling good about not having to do the other job and doing running 4 times a week, but this rejection has put me in a negative spiral again, haven't left the house in nearly a month. No need to say I'm a khv and haven't spoken to a female outside of work/family in about a year. The only two guys who I kept in contact from highschool have stopped contacting me and I don't blame them.
>>
>>28572371
Goodluck. It's never too late to go back to college.
>>
>>28572371
Best of luck anon.
Try and get a scholarship too. Just need to focus on scoolwork which should be easy for a robot (no parties no wimyn)
>>
>>28571544

Someone give me a reason to live. I honestly can't think of any aside from idle hope that things may get better.

I don't enjoy anything any more.
>>
File: 1407038857660.jpg (19 KB, 527x612) Image search: [Google]
1407038857660.jpg
19 KB, 527x612
>>28572371
ur almost me
>>
>>28571668
>If you have a single friend
get a load of this normalshit.
>>
>>28571544
>27
>Saturday night hanging out with my two cousins playing video games
Could be worse
>>
>"anon you really need to stop drinking so much, you got a problem"
fuck you nigger, you're just an e-friend that is still young too.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.