[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we convince women to stop wearing makeup?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
How do we convince women to stop wearing makeup?
>>
>Make it trendy
>Have a few alpha females start doing it
>The rest will follow.

Women are conformists.
>>
deny sexual favors?
>>
she only looks good because she's young

she could smear herself with shit and she'd still be hot

conversely, any woman over 30 is indistinguishable from a tranny
>>
Punch every guy who looks at a picture of a woman in makeup and thinks she's attractive. Liking women without makeup is the minority, I think. Once the rest of the men aren't deluded any more the women will change to please them.
>>
please don't do this 4chan.
>>
>>28571695
You don't know shit about female behavior.

Women wear make up because of other females. They prefer to look fake rather than showing any possible "failure" they have on their face to another females.
>>
>>28571842
They're competing for the same prize, which is dick. If they try to impress each other it's only to discourage sluts from trying to steal their boyfriend.
>>
>>28572000
>which is dick

You mean money.
>>
>>28572044
Yeah, you got me there.

Well, for relationships, anyway. A trophy wife is still gonna bang the pool boy and his stronger dick when her rich husband's away.
>>
>>28572000
I put makeup on my dick. Women love it, especially the little googly eyes. I let them apply their lipstick to it, though.
>>
File: 1455263286493.png (7 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1455263286493.png
7 KB, 300x250
>>28572112
le ebin wacky namefag xDDDD
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.