[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today at work the girl I have a crush on "jokingly"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: tfw no gf.jpg (7 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
tfw no gf.jpg
7 KB, 238x250
Today at work the girl I have a crush on "jokingly" made fun of me for having no friends. I don't think she meant to hurt my feelings since we banter a lot, but this one hit close to home since it's pretty obvious to everyone I have no real friends. But what hurt the most is it implies she doesn't consider herself my friend either.

I just wish I could curl up and die. Sorry for the rambling post r9k.
>>
It's OK. Try again but use about half the amount of words.

P.S. We're not friends.
>>
>>28571390
let me put it this way anon, the last thing you wanna do is make friends at work. All it takes is one small complaint and it can spiral out of control real fast and you can kiss your job goodbye.
>>
>>28571455
OP here, I actually know this for a fact because at my old job I nearly got written up for sexual harassment because somebody thought I was harassing a cute girl just by talking to her. The only reason I was spared was because the girl said she wasn't bothered. Sure did wonders for my self-esteem.
>>
>>28571455
Good point. On the other hand, sniff an unwiped butt you toddler fucker.
>>
>>28571478
Just simply isn't worth it. Even shit done outside of work can be dangerous with them. I always try to keep personal and work lives separate whereever i can.
>>
>>28571551
You're right, and yet, at my age I can't meet girls my age anywhere but work. What am I supposed to do?
>>
>>28571577
its a tricky slope, but if you are stuck on where to meet people, just find out what your collegues like to do after work and take ideas from that. Maybe they go to a certain bar, don't go with them but you could go there on your own and "accidentally" bump into them causing a slight humerous casual conversation then you could say "oh i'm meeting someone, see you monday" and casually walk away.

>inb4 but roasties go to bars and clubs etc.

What i'm getting at is practice. Practice makes perfect. Just try to talk to some chicks, hell if you fuck up, who cares right? Chances are you will never see that person again who you just spoke to and they probs wont even remember you by the time the night is over.
>>
File: Randy_Savage_Wrestling.jpg (80 KB, 1140x712) Image search: [Google]
Randy_Savage_Wrestling.jpg
80 KB, 1140x712
im your friend op
>>
Just come to Candy Mountain, we'll be your friends.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.