[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a help thread please? I'd really like advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 23603371.jpg (50 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
23603371.jpg
50 KB, 500x365
Can we get a help thread please? I'd really like advice from robots who have saved themselves from robothood or anyone who believes they can give advice to help loser anons get their life together.

I am 25 and no closer to finishing my undergrad then 2-3 years ago. I am a bloody mess and a loser. How do I get motivation or a habit to improve my life? How do I wake up everyday with a routine to become productive?

How do I wake up and walk for an hour, have a nice breakfast then do work rather then wake up in the afternoon, sleep more then just go on 4chan.

Any life improvement tips would help please
>>
>>28571357
What is your major? Do you enjoy it? Do you go to class?

It seems like you're lacking structure and discipline in your schedule
>>
>>28571357
>saved themselves from robothood

Not possible.

Once you're far too gone, there's no going back.
>>
>>28571423
Construction Project Management majoring in construction estimating

I have a year and a half to go. But it's a fucking struggle. Zero drive to finish my degree.
>>
>>28571457
I'm starting to think this too. Our mental state is just so fucked up at this point, not to mention the social and relationship inexperience.
>>
>>28571565
Are you sure you enjoy what you're doing, or are you just trying to get through because you just want to get it over with?
>>
u need to find purpose in your life and to do that you need to find motivation that will make you want to do something

one thing that might help is that biological immortality is probably within your lifetime, as is aging reversal. So just work and study as hard as you can and you will eventually not have a fucked up life at some point

you just need to find something that will make you feel genuine positive emotions and make you want to change, that could be a game or a show or a movie or some shit like that.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.