[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are leftists posting on this board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: 1386616071588.png (9 KB, 288x365) Image search: [Google]
1386616071588.png
9 KB, 288x365
>There are leftists posting on this board
>>
>>28571288

Half of 4chan are cucked fags what do you expect
>>
>>28571288
>there are millitant conservatives posting on this board
equally as cancerous.
>>
>there are people posting on this board who aren't anarchists
>>
>he actually wants to have his surplus value stolen from him
>he actually wants his individual liberties to be suppressed
>he doesn't realize the irony behind his overuse of the term "cuck"
>>
>>28571332
why? because dey hurt your widdle diddle feelins?
>>
Nope, I'm right handed fampai
>>
>>28571378
>breaking into babytalk
How feminist of you.
>>
>>28571367
>DUDE SOCIETY WOULD BE TOTALLY BETTER OFF WITHOUT SOCIETY
>>
>>28571396
Isn't that what "fuck you, normies" basically means?
>>
>>28571396
no, society would be better off if it was the collective expression of the free interaction of individuals
>>
>>28571378
>"I don't like your ideology"
>"HAHAHAHA LOL TRIGGERED GUESS YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE TRUTH HUH FAGGOT HAHA A LIFE ISN'T YOUR HUGBOX HAHAHA"
>>
>there are people on this board who genuinely think politics affects robots in any way

You don't have a family or friends and you're probably suicidal. Why does it matter what direction society takes?
>>
>taking power from the jew capitalists to the white working class makes you a kike-puppet
>>
>>28571425
Like gangs of Marauders raping and pillaging everybody because there's no system of state?

Because that's what true human expression is.
>>
File: 1437304851471.jpg (82 KB, 594x652) Image search: [Google]
1437304851471.jpg
82 KB, 594x652
>current year
>thinking the west can be saved
all we can do now is enjoy the ride, OP

the biggest human civilization collapse is already under way
>>
>>28571464
I'm suicidal because cultural marxism infected my family and I was raised by a single mother on welfare.

I fight to make sure my pain is not inflicted on anyone else.
>>
>>28571469
wow nice meme you sure convinced me there how could i never have tought of that one!
>>
>>28571425
hey comrade, what are you? I'm an anarcho-syndicalist. Wanna talk?
>>
>>28571377
>Cuck trying to justify being a cuck
>Cuckjustification
>>
>>28571469
But cops actually fucking do that shit. I'm not kidding.
>raping
Ask the guy who got fisted by the cops for several hours on the side of the road because they thought he might have drugs about "raping".
>pillaging
What the fuck do you think "civil asset forfeiture" is?

Are you dense or something?

>>28571595
>>>/tallpoppysyndrome/
>>
>>28571641
>muh big bad spooky guvment are all out to get me

lmao I hope you're not over 20
>>
>>28571641

Know your rights senpai
>>
>>28571684

fucking hell i didnt say senpai im not a fag
>>
>>28571674
>muh cites and news
>lol I'm totally not a shill
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/11/23/cops-took-more-stuff-from-people-than-burglars-did-last-year/
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/02/north-carolina-police-department-sued-for-probing-mans-anus-for-non-existing-drugs/

>>28571684
Sure would love to. You know where I can find some?
>>
>>28571595
I guess a communist, but the different strategies and systems all set out to do the same thing. I lean more towards communism because I don't think there's a way yet to properly calculate how much effort something takes.
>>
>>28571563
I see, well good news everyone, there isn't a problem, anon has thought about it.

>>28571641
Cops do such an unbelievably mild version of that, I'm wondering if you need a cool jet of water to the vagina.
>>
>>28571731
>didn't read the links
>is stuck patrolling the imageboard beat
Well, yeah. Mild, it's, you know, a kind of mild rape. Very mild.
>>
>>28571288
Does "Liberal" mean anything on 4chan anymore?

You can be an average moderate conservative and still get called a SJW.

"Capitalism and Freedom" to alt right retards now means EVIL JEWISH DEVICE TO PROMOTE CULTURAL MARXISM!!! DURR DA JOOs CAN'T GET ME LAID!

Archie Bunker and Hank Hill would be called a SJW here for not simply wanting to exterminate an extire race
>>
>>28571726
One doesn't need to calculate how much effort something would take to form a demand-based economy, comrade. Resources will be accumulated by industries and individuals will decide how those resources will be used, including how the resources will be traded for other resources. Demand can run everything, no profit-motive needed.
>>
>>28571288
the whole of /R9K/ is to start a revolution against the Chad's and Stacies of the schools. The creators of attention should be in control of attention not some dumb Chad. Chad's are the bourgousie in schoolform
>>
>>28571772
I've literally seen someone get called an SJW for not wanting to commit genocide.
>>
>>28571495
It's not the chink who owns the Chinese restaurant fault that your mother was an Irish junkie whore
>>
>>28571772
You know how the WN movement is basically 100% fed infiltrators at this point? Yeah, pretty much that. If everyone's crazy all the time, they can't organize.
>>
>>28571774
Interesting, I thought a lot of syndicalists believed in the collectivist wage system.
>>
>>28571288
REPUBLICANS LOVE JEWS

TRUMP'S HAVING A JEWISH GRANSON
>>
>>28571721

America has em
>>
>>28571829
Hey, some Jews are pretty cool. They've got a solid culture and they stick up for themselves instead of hoping the government will do it. Jews are hard motherfuckers. Scummy, sometimes, sure, but you end up that way after a few hundred years of being shot at.
>>
>>28571863
I'm standing in America right now and I don't see any. Can you give me detailed directions?
>>
File: 1917_Or_bust.png (331 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
1917_Or_bust.png
331 KB, 680x684
>>28571798
>overthrow the Chads even though the objective material conditions are not yet right
>collectivize Stacys
>you have to deploy armed enforcers to make sure people cooperate and there's no stacy black market
>stamp out resurgences of Chadom wherever you find it
>some revisionist fucker takes over and begins to re-introduce limited Chadom
>just a snapback or a houseparty here and there
>a few years down the line the whole system collapses and the Chads regain control anyway

>mfw
>>
>>28571825
Well that's a temporary solution.
Before markets are abolished it would have to work like this:
>value produced is put into the collective pool
>individuals vote on how to use it
>some of the funds go to the collective for all the industries in the federation
>individuals then vote on how to use that collective fund too
Yeah, wages would have to be a thing for a while, but it's relatively simple to reimagine this system with non-fiat capital.
>>
>>28571829
i have a thing for a jew chick and she's a bernfag and I'm like super redpill
>>
>>28572028
Who do you think the best syndicalist authors are?
>>
>>28571288
>kike-puppet
>not right-wing

whew lad that's a funny one
>>
>>28571911
yes, but then we institutionalize our /R9K/ views into colleges and preach how hierarchies are unfair, but later the teachings were misconstrued as anyone can be invited to a houseparty and were a snapback, not just Chads and Stacies and this is when /R9K/ lost all hope, because they thought inviting Chads and normies of rival schools would destroy Chadon, but their were blind and ended up being taken advantage of twice as often
>>
>>28572127
I don't know of any besides rocker and chomsky.
I guess you could also consider orwell to be a source of information about syndicalists since he wrote Homage to Catalonia.
Most of what I learned about anarcho-syndicalism is from a consensus of talking to other anarcho-syndicalists.
I've read lots of anarchist writers in general though such as: proudhon, kroptkin, bakunin, and goldman.
Proudhon's mutualism has a lot in common with syndicalism, I recommend looking up his works.
>>
>>28571288
if you have a political persuasion you're not a robot
>>
>>28572313
thanks comrade, do you know other anarchists in real life or did you talk to them online?
and do you visit /leftypol/, or when anarchism was bigger over there?
>>
>>28572364
No I do not know any anarchists irl. I hang out with other leftists on the new leftypol irc channel. Check out the FAQs on leftypol to find the new channel.
>>
>>28572483
thanks again comr8
>>
>>28572483
>still trusting no-wheels-chan after the change in management
smdak47 at this naive guerilla
>>
File: 1463157193870.jpg (65 KB, 403x500) Image search: [Google]
1463157193870.jpg
65 KB, 403x500
>>28571288
>there are communists subhumans posting on this board
hold me kameradens
>>
>>28571288
Go back to /pol/ scum.
>>
>>28572626
Go back 2 reddit scum
>>
>>28572633
>thinking actual leftists go to reddit
sjws != economically literate people
>>
>>28571884

Maybe if youre some fucking idiot who doesn't know how to behave himself in front of police, then you think you don't have any
>>
File: meldyva.png?w=1000.png (6 KB, 333x293) Image search: [Google]
meldyva.png?w=1000.png
6 KB, 333x293
>he still believes in left-right political dichotomy
>>
>>28572738
>gotta honor the praetorians
Yeah, that's real good and shit. Gonna go check out the Orient. Be riiiiight back.
>>
>>28571641
Holy shit, you've never left america have you? Go to the congo for a little while and have a look at what real evil looks like.
>>
>There are people here right now who aren't Libertarian
Why do you want your freedoms taken away? For a failure of a security system? Or is it because you want your NEET bux and mommy stopped giving you an allowance 2 years ago?
>>
>>28572899
>we're pretty okay compared to literal apes
wew
>>
>>28571288
I think people are getting more and more radical in all directions.

Might be fun to watch.
>>
>being an alt-right cuckservative omega numale

Is there anything more shameful than trying to hide your abject failure behind a facade of role playing as a classical alpha? I think not.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.