[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't buy in the red pill meme. It's all a bunch of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: P201001260939266536165213.jpg (25 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
P201001260939266536165213.jpg
25 KB, 500x362
Don't buy in the red pill meme. It's all a bunch of frustrated nonsense derived from pathetic virgins.

I am a 5'10 210lb Mexican with BPD who's banged a decent a mount of women.
>>
those are some crazy heels
>>
A lot of "red pill" ideology comes from books that they're trying to sell you.

It's a moneymaking game.

Yeah, there are some grains of truth in it. Most women like a guy who's confident and handsome.

Your fuckin' eighth grade PE coach could've told you that.
>>
I'm honestly not a very confident male. I'm sorta autistic when it comes down to truth if that's considered "confident"
>>
5'10 for a Mexibro is like 6'2 for a white person. You're literally Juan or whatever the equivalent of Chad is for Spics.
>>
>>28571193
I don't care OP

I don't
>>
>>28571340

It can be.

Real confidence isn't false bravado. It's knowing what the fuck you're doing.
>>
>>28571286
This.

All of this weird internet red-pill PUA bullshit boils down to taking common fucking sense and making it sound like a damn research paper.

They come up with all of this retarded vocabulary (x-pill, incel, HB10, negging, AMOG) to explain the most simplistic, basic concepts.

Don't be ugly or a pussy.

Congratulations I just saved you from reading thousands of pages worth of 'muh sexual market value' and 'muh AWALT'.
>>
File: 1463158175992.gif (2 MB, 420x361) Image search: [Google]
1463158175992.gif
2 MB, 420x361
>>28571376
*Being 5'10 as a Mexibro
>>
>>28571397
99% of us here are ugly.
>>
>>28571193

Non-whites are expected to be losers. Women are more forgiving to you. Meanwhile white men are held to Chad standards. If you don't make the cut, you're a fucking loser and won't get anything.
>>
>>28571193
I'm Mexican-American and 5'8" without shoes. I was a virgin until 32.

It was depressing and I'm still a robot loser with no gf ever. Maybe things are easier in Mexico itself?
>>
>>28571376
I see plenty of short mexican dudes pulling hot girls. Height doesn't seem as important to them as with white people.
>>
>>28571193
i don't give a fuck.jpg
>>
>>28571286
So opening up and spilling your feelings in front of a gf won't make her any less attracted to you? what about crying? I think TRP is right when they say you should always act strong and stoic.
>>
>>28571435
So? Reading some retarded red-piller's 5000 page essay on why you're fucked if your philtrum isn't the exact right length isn't going to fix your ugliness.
>>
>>28571384
Yet you...

reply reply rreply reply reple replt reply replyreply reple
>>
>>28571502
Copious amounts of surgery will though.
>>
>>28571472
See >>28571397

>Don't be ugly or a pussy.

Literally all of TRP's shit is summed up in that single sentence.
>>
>>28571472

>So opening up and spilling your feelings in front of a gf won't make her any less attracted to you?

If she's already attracted to you in the first place then opening up most likely won't make her stop being attracted, unless you go off the deep end and start behaving in a frightening way.

>what about crying? I think TRP is right when they say you should always act strong and stoic.

I think that's bullshit. I tried it for a year and women COMPLETELY ignored me.

Then when I quit pretending to be a heartless lump of nothing they started paying attention to me.

You can't cry and be sad ALL the time but you don't have to be a soulless sack of meat either.
>>
>>28571522
it is imperative that I let you know how much of a shit I don't give
>>
I'm a 5'4, non muscular white guy and I've had girls interested in me
>>
>tfw no qt Mexican gf with smelly feet
>>
>>28571590
What are you trying to prove then by replying?
>>
First off I think a line needs to be drawn between The Redpill (aka the Manosphere) and PUA. PUA came first, PUA is Speed Seducation, Mystery Method, Real Social Dynamics. It is largely autistic bullshit made up to take your money.

The Manosphere is a collection of knowledge your parents should have taught you. I learned a lot.

>People, especially women value what I DO not who I AM
>For women it ruins the mood if they have to tell you what to do
>Women love it when you take the lead and read cues correctly
>Women expect you to be comfortable expressing your sexuality, they also expect you to know when and where is appropriate
>Men are romantics pretending to be pragmatists, women are pragmatists pretending to be romantics
>Women will never love you unconditionally, they will never love you the way you want to be loved
>Women are trying to hustle you just as much as you are trying to hustle them
>The law is stacked against you, tread carefully
>Shit tests are real, and they are something you have to successfully navigate
>Supplicating to your woman will destroy the relationship EVERY SINGLE TIME
>Social proof, and preselection is real and you need to use it to your advantage
>Women decide very quickly if they are into you or not. Acting and all the PUA crap wont help you. If they like you, they will give you plenty of chances to screw it up, they will also toss you a few mulligans. It is your job as a male to navigate the adversity successfully.
>Women are the gatekeepers of Sex.

>You need to go for every opportunity. You really need to have your head on straight. You need to know who you are. And you need to be the best version of yourself to really get the most out of the sexual marketplace.
>>
>>28571193
God Damn I want her to wrap her legs around me
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.