[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here /luxuryneet/? My dream is to have vidya and anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 500x308
Anyone here /luxuryneet/?
My dream is to have vidya and anime all day, but in a mansion. Autismbux just wouldn't satisfy my luxurious taste. Any ideas on how to get started? Minimal work and effort ideas only please.
>>
>>28571174
>he doesn't live in a government-subsidized mansion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_WCs5ar4pU
>>
>>28571174
You and every wage slave share this dream, only way to get it is to be born at least upper class and either be a mega Chad or have worked your ass off in school
If you didn't then just keep buying Powerball lottery tickets
>>
>>28571174
If something were effort free and minimal work, everyone would do it once people got word

What are your talents and/or passions, anon?
>>
>>28571279
I'm a great leader and I like to be one. I have a passion for conquering things which doesn't serve a great purpose for conforming in modern society. I am creative and have great ideas. Hope you're still around.
>>
>>28571420
Why not start a business?
Okay, sure. It's not exactly no effort. But it won't feel like work as much because you get to lead, and competition is about domination. You'd have to start off small, but if your idea's good enough you could have a business empire on your hands in 10, 20 years. And then you can cash out for several million dollars and never have to work again.
>>
>>28571778
Also, if you start a business and fail, it is NOT the end of the world. You just have to brace it for a bit, and then when you have a new idea and are willing to start again you take another shot at it knowing the things you did wrong. Tons of entrepreneurs had failed businesses before they made it big.
>>
>>28571778
Just because I don't have any money to get started and I don't want to spend anytime working a regular job.
>>
>>28571820
Do you have any demonstrable skills? Could you design a prototype on the cheap? You might be able to get investor's attention that way.

You could also ask relatives for a loan to get it started, as long as you did some work on the business beforehand to show you were serious and committed enough
>>
>>28571978
Well I made a presentation for a project I've wanted to start. I have no relatives to invest and don't know where to find professional capitalists.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.