[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 600x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 600x533
I've got $4 and need food. What fast food should Iget?
>>
soup kitchen
>>
chicken tenders with honey mustard dip you stupid motherfucker
>>
File: irish master race.jpg (161 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
irish master race.jpg
161 KB, 1024x576
HOW MUCH MCDOLANDS CHICKEN TENDIES DOES FOUR DOLLARS BUY? GET THAT MANY; MMMMM TENDIES SO SWEET FOR ME TO EAT LET ME HAVE THAT FUCK MY ASS TENDY TREAT!
>>
Rice or potatoes, and beans. How long does it need to last and how long until you get more food? If you just want dinner for $4 then go to mcdonalds and get 3 mcdoubles, cheap, tasty, and healthy. If you're getting paid soon then I'd spring for ramen and eggs. If you can ignore the hunger then 1 pack of ramen and two eggs just before bed is a good way to stave off the pangs before bedtime and is quick and easy without needing seasoning like rice and beans would.
>>
You could get a shit ton of ramen. Oats and milk is doable too. $4 at a fast food place won't get much.
>>
Buy 4 mcchickens and a water cup, that will last you the entire day
>>
>>28571053
How many meals do you need your money to last?
>>
>>28571053
4 taco bell double beef burritos. heaven. you'll get the shits immediately. have a toilet nearby
>>
>>28571141

>mcdonalds
>cheap, tasty, and healthy
>healthy
>>
>>28571053
wendy's has some 4 for 4 dollars thing going on, that's probably a good deal
If you don't like the sound of that go to the grocery store, buy some fruit and drink water at home to go with it
>>
Stop buying fast food if you are actually poor and hungry.
>>
>>28571185

Have you looked up the nutrition facts on it? The macros are damn near perfect. I'd almost think a bodybuilder came up with the idea for the McDouble. Sometimes I order three and toss the buns on one to make two McTriples. It's not as good but I have a tiny bitchass stomach and I'd rather sacrifice a few carbs and fats if it means getting another ~25g protein in.
>>
>>28571053
>image.jpg

what's good, Reddit?
>>
that grisly pepe looks delightfully terrifying
>>
>>28571053
Get two cans of sardines, a cheap soda drink and chocolate or whatever
>>
>>28571053
4 things from the Taco bell dollar menu

SUPREME
>>
>>28571053
If you really only have 4$, don't buy fast food. Buy a bag of beans and a bag of rice, which should last you a few days.
>>
If you can scrap together enough for taxes, get the 5 for $4 at BK
>>
>>28571064
That pop eyes shiz is delish
>>
>>28571483
eating healthy isn't about the amount of fat or protein
you need vitamins and other nutrients that come from fruits and vegetables
and food that is heavily processed with lots of refined grains and sugar (like mcdonalds) is always going to be bad for you
>>
four jars of asparagus @ the dollar store.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.