[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life is meaningless. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Life is meaningless. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>28570826
I gave mine meaning
>>
"Meaningless" is meaningless.
>>
>>28570868
giving your life meaning is meaningless. prove me wrong.
>>
>>28570916
right now the meaning of life for you is to mastrubate and shitpost.
>>
Only if you are a fedora it is
>>
>>28570826
Posting that "life is meaningless'' in a board is meaningless, prove me wrong.
>>
So what does meaning actually mean in this context? Purpose?
>>
File: 1453778645987.png (188 KB, 351x329) Image search: [Google]
1453778645987.png
188 KB, 351x329
>>28570826
>Prove me wrong
>Prove
>>
>>28570826
And that's the good part retard.

The lack of meaning make us free.
>>
>>28570826
Plane sex makes it worth living.
>>
>>28570826
since there is no empirical answer to the question "what is the meaning life" we can't safely say that life is meaningful or meaningless.

stop shit posting.
>>
>>28571399
This. Nice dubs. We must admit that, as human beings, any conclusion we may reach about anything is constrained by the fact that our perception is limited due to the fact that we see the Universe from a specific perspective that does not correspond to the way things really are. We might be able to constantly converge to a position where we might reach an objective understanding of things, but reaching that positions is highly unlikely. Everything I said lacks any legitimacy too, so basically we can't even know if we can know anything. In turn, we can't know if we really can't know that too, so yeah...
>>
>>28570916
Meaning is contingent on intent.

Nature is of course meaningless, but meaning being an invention of the human mind, we are free to invest whatever we like with any meaning we please.

Of course, putting all that much stock in meaning is your folly and theirs both, for you both think it the be-all and end-all in your own diametrically opposed ways.
>>
Post the donald and mickey picture and then close the thread please.
>>
>>28570826
>hurr durr prove me wrong
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.