[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I was in college, a friend was driving drunk and got into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: Hospital.jpg (809 KB, 2700x892) Image search: [Google]
Hospital.jpg
809 KB, 2700x892
When I was in college, a friend was driving drunk and got into a car accident. My body flew, only partly, through the windshield. I was stuck on the hood of the car and as I tried to free my arm from the glass, they got cut pretty bad.

That's a lie. I'm trying to come up with something to explain the scars. I thought of saying something like I fucked around with farm equipment, but I just can't find anything believable. Also considered stating I was abused and didn't do this to myyself. Anything other than "I was a , lonely, foolish, child, didn't have friends, and grew up under the influence of a self-destructive subculture on the internet."

Help.
>>
yeah id go with the first one
>>
>>28570824
yea looks/sounds believable to normies who've never seen cuts like that before
>>
>>28570824
also sorry about that, what the hell pushed you to do it
>>
>>28570824
Are you the school counselor cutter? How is the gee-eff?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Senpai.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/scarification

Just tell some "back to my roots in Africa" tale
>>
not believable at all, if you really did go through a windshield i'm sure it would be a lot worse than that

the abuse line is honestly a lot darker than the truth too

you could say you fell into a window or like a glass table for the left arm, or even pass it off as burns from a fire or some shit, but the right is really obvious unfortunately
>>
>>28570869
yeah 2bh the first one is traumatic enough that most people won't ask more questions and you might even get sympathy points for it. I say stick with that story
>>
>>28570950
top kek

ionceeatcarrot
>>
>>28570824
just say you had a rough time in high school. keep it simple. you don't have to be flippant about it but you don't need to tell your life story unless they ask.

if you lie about it, it will be offputting to the people who aren't dumb. your story's not that believable and anyone who'll shun you for telling the truth isn't worth being around anyway.

i honestly think people will treat you better than you think they will, op.
>>
>>28570869
>>28570886
>>28571126
I did think the first one sounded at least somewhat plausible.

>>28571096
I thought about saying it got stuck in the side-door window, but at that point the story gets overly technical and complicated. You're right about the disparity in arms, and how difficult that makes any story.

>>28570914
Legal, not educational, professional.

>>28570950
>>28571142
Scarification almost sounds right, but I honestly am not remotely spiritual or religious, so it's hard to fake doing it for some higher purpose. Also have no tangible, other than racial/ethnic, connection to Africa to make it seems justified.

>>28571249
Ultimately, I think this is right. I worry that honesty will give the impression that I'm still emotionally volatile and dealing with a habit I overcame back in 2014. But I'm even more worried of losing a good relationship for want of honesty.

I think in the end I'll simply tell the truth, if it comes to that. There are some people, though, who will judge no matter what. And I just gotta be ready for it, I guess.

I went all of 2015 in long-sleeves, to avoid it altogether. Don't know that I want to do that this year, too.

Thanks, /r9k/
>>
>>28571503

have you looked in to cosmetic surgery?
>>
Those look kind of badass
>>
>nigger
NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R
>>
>>28570824
How about you tell the truth and not be such a fucking pussy.
>>
>>28570824
Woulda worked but the fact you got them in a row going sideways destroys your story m8.
>>
>>28570824
I was extremely depressed and tried to kill myself. I was going through a dark time.

Gee that was hard.
>>
>implying anyone's going to believe that car accident tale
That wouldn't explain why the scars are inconveniently around common vein locations and the obvious horizontal cutting scars
>>
>>28571758
How do you know OP isn't Hispanic or Arabic? He could even be Hawaiian for all you know.
>>
>>28571758
>Black
>Nigger
not the same
>>
File: IMG_20160514_001038-1200x2136.jpg (254 KB, 1200x2136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160514_001038-1200x2136.jpg
254 KB, 1200x2136
>>28572104
I was going 55 in a 40 memes per hour zone. I got into an accident, I misspelled meme phonetically (maymay) and was trapped in the windshield until the meme team super supreme came and jacked me and this is what happened to my face

Will this story work?
>>
>>28572178
Fuck off normalfag. Why would you do that to your face when you have an attrative face..

Just get out attention whire
>>
>>28572804
He's an attention whore manlet.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 250x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 250x444
Blame it on cats, I actually have a scar from mine.
>>
>>28570824
"I got cut really badly when I fell down a hill while hiking."
>>
just say a mountain lion attacked you while you were hiking OP, oh wait you're black
drug deal went bad got stuck on a fence whole running from cops
>>
>>28570824
" Oh these? Well I used to make up stories about it but the truth is that I self harmed when I was young and stupid. I've grown out of it and I've put it behind me because I'm a mature adult.
Have you seen the new Captain America movie? I've heard mixed reviews and I can't decide if I want to go see it."

This is how a normie would handle the situation.
Try emulating normalcy to fit in and stop being a coward.
>>
>>28570824
good thing you are black OP it kind of hides them more
just say you got in to a fight and won but the fucker got in some good cuts first (it's kind of true in a way you beat your past self)
>>
>>28570824
black adult men cut? I thought that was just for white teenagers (mostly girls)
>>
>>28570824
Just say you got really drunk one night and fell through a glass table or some shit guru
>>
>>28573307
use this line when you're like morgan freeman age
>>
>>28571503
What ethnicity are you?

NOT ORIGNAl
>>
>>28570824
Get tattoos and become a bar tender or get a normal job and wear long sleeves forever.
>>
>>28570824
iktf

i say 'got too close to a grinding wheel in shop class'
>>
>>28570824

say you got stabbed over some chicken or something shiiiiiiieeeeetttt why you be axe'in dat
>>
>>28570824
car accident or wear long sleeves if it is that professional. The president of the company I work at has an attractive young secretary with brutal similar scars.

She does fine in the job but I think of her as dead inside. She has pictures of her kids on her desk. I don;t know
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.