[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /combat boots/ in here? I realize now that they look really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: combat_boots.jpg (41 KB, 588x588) Image search: [Google]
combat_boots.jpg
41 KB, 588x588
Who /combat boots/ in here?

I realize now that they look really fucking autistic but it's too late and now I'm used to them and don't really have any other halfway-decent shoes.
>>
>>28570729
>in here
>in
>>
File: top kek as they say.jpg (14 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
top kek as they say.jpg
14 KB, 265x300
>>28570729
>mfw 6.1
>mfw i use mountain boots
>mfw i use several pads inside it
>mfw get a huge height boost even though i don't need it at all
I'll make the manlets learn
>>
File: 1.jpg (66 KB, 1024x946) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
66 KB, 1024x946
>tfw might have to switch over to jump boots that destroy my heels because my regular shoes are falling apart
>too afraid to ask for money for new shoes

thank god i only go places once a month
>>
File: NrXVaXc.jpg (2 MB, 4400x2392) Image search: [Google]
NrXVaXc.jpg
2 MB, 4400x2392
rate my mocsssssssssssssssssss
>>
I wear Doc Martens

I've gone through a dozen pairs of varying colour and specification over the years.

They're comfy, surprisingly good for running as they're springy, can come with steel toecaps and are great for bashing on Chavs and Pakis.

Me dad were a Skinhead and me mum were a Punk, so the boots come with the whole deal.
>>
nah I'm a manlet and it would make me look more insecure about it tbqh

also shoes are gay
>>
these kinds of old fashioned shoes are really difficult to get your feet into/out of

I'd rather keep my autism shoes, literally designed for comfort
>>
>>28570984
Are they waterproof and would handle a lot of walking?

Also where do I find these?
>>
I don't care how autistic they are, combat boots are my fetish.

I wish all men wore combat boots and tactical clothing all the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 480x359
>>28570729
It depends on what style of combat boots, pic related are mine. I wear them to work, I just unfold it and lace it up all the way. Looks like real combat shoes.

If you wear the ones with the clunky buckles and shiny leather then it's aspie as hell
>>
>>28571517
get out of here you fucking creep
>>
>>28571933
S-sorry Stacy, I won't breathe in your direction again.
>>
>>28571995
I do NOT wear combat boots so some sick fetishist can get their jollies from it. I should be able to walk down the street wearing whatever I want without fucking creepers like you objectifying me. What you're doing is not wanted, and in some ways could be considered a form of rape. This is not okay.
>>
>>28572058
Women in baggy cargo pants and combat boots are my fetish.
>>
>>28572076
Do you ask these women if they appreciated you fetishizing their outfits? No? Then fuck off rapist.
>>
>mfw job
>have pair of polo slip ons
>comfy, durable, 10/10
>been using the same pair since junior year of hs
>been out of school for two years

Who needs new shoes amirite
>>
>>28572188
You seem like a fun guy I really hope you're trolling otherwise kill yourself
>>
>>28572223
>guy
woah I never told you my exact position on the gender identity spacetime continuum, don't be so presumptuous
>>
>>28572262
why isn't this kind of behavior bannable?
>>
>>28571009
Now that's a top lad right there
>>
>>28570729

I'm in the army so, everyday.
>>
File: IMG_20160514_231231088_HDR.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160514_231231088_HDR.png
1 MB, 800x800
Liked my first steel Docs, still wear them for work even though they're beat to utter hell. I could longboard in them, too. Second pair I got a size down and a bit taller and they've never really broken in as well as the first. The first pair never gave me blisters, the second fucked my feet up for a couple weeks when I wore them exploring abandoned buildings all day once.

If they came taller than 8-holes (want some kind of shin protection due to work), I'd try the UK-made ones to see how they hold up. I've put two years on the first pair and they're on borrowed time - they used to last forever.
>>
>unironically wear socks and flipflops
feels ninja
>>
>>28571769
>combat boots

dont be stupid
>>
>who /school shooter/ here
>>
I use them as work/hiking boots.
>>
>>28570984
Those look nice, I need something to replace my comfy hiking boots and doesnt make me look autistic
>>
>>28573119
What the fuck do you faggots not know how to keep up with your leather? Fucking strip the dirt off that shit,dye it, and condition it you crazy motherfucker.
>>
>>28573651
They're combat boots, not dress shoes. Who cares
>>
>>28573651
Did most of that for a year or so... said fuck it when the soles got worn down enough. Daily-worn Chinese shit does not last.
>>
>>28573834
Yes they're boots you're supposed to keep them up so they last you forever. They're not children's shoes...they're expensive and you can literally make them look new for all of $50.
>>
>>28571009
>>28573119
do you guys know if i can get docs in US 16. shoes are always a problem for me if i can get a good pair of these i would be thrilled
>>
Order online their website should give you the option.
>>
>>28574078
every time
every fucking time
original
>>
I wear a beat up pair of Vietnam era parachute trooper boots

I also just shaved my head today for the first time so I look full skinhead. It's nice

Normies look at me funny because I wear all black every day and smoke cigarettes and don't look anyone in the eye
>>
>>28571769
nice combat shoes you god damn aspie
>>
>Not wearing real work boots

Is as if you don't want to assert your dominance
>>
>>28574176
Look at the UK site and email/call them for a special order. They will most likely do it like 99% sure.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.