[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you high functioning alcoholics? If so is it hard to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1405483275347.jpg (201 KB, 480x511) Image search: [Google]
1405483275347.jpg
201 KB, 480x511
Any of you high functioning alcoholics?

If so is it hard to hide the smell at work and such?
>>
>>28570543
When did the trend of prefacing with high functioning begin? I want to harm the initiator.
I mix everclear with water and eat pungent foods.
>>
>>28570598
>the trend of "high functioning"

high functioning literally just means that you can hide it from other people or not have it effect you, etc. "high functioning" has been in use for years, it's not some new meme
>>
There is no such thing as a high functioning alcoholist. If you are high functioning, meaning that your drinking doesn't affect your every day life, you are not an alcoholic.
Stop pretending.
>>
>>28570664
I am referring to what I feel is an increase in casual usage.
>>28570680
Depends on the definition we are using. If we compare American definition to say the guayanese definition, the requirements are much easier to meet for the first.
>>
>>28570543
Drink everyday, only time when I'm not drunk is in the morning. It's not hard to hide the smell from the others if you know how to do it.
Depending on your country there are actually tablets that help get rid of the smell sold to the public.
>>
>>28570543
I don't have to worry about the smell. The pungent stench of my filthy vagina masks any other odor.
>>
>>28570543
Wow, okay, so I went to an audiology appointment, because I have a bad ear that I keep an eye one my hearing levels with, and I could have sworn I smelt wine on the audiologist. She could have been buzzed for all i know.
>>
>>28570680
>arguing over semantics
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.