[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date or marry a girl who's been gangraped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Would you date or marry a girl who's been gangraped?
>>
>>28569923
I know I'd drop the whore in a heartbeat
>>
>>28569923
As long as she didn't catch any awful STDs and wasn't incapable of having sex again, sure.
>>
>>28570189
>As long as she didn't catch any awful STDs and wasn't incapable of having sex again, sure.
So you're a cuck?
>>
>read that Manga twice
>instantly recognized it
>>
>>28569923
The idea of her enjoying sex with so many other men would irritate me far too much. So no I would not date or marry her.
>>
>>28570275
>get to the part where Aoshika is kidnapped
>they start saying they're going to rape her
>haha in a manga like this? Nah he's just going to save her, no harm no foul
>she gets like 5 chapters of rape scenes
>he actually did it, the absolute madman
>>
>>28570279
but she was raped, how can she enjoy it?
>>
>>28570820
Women enjoy rape, at least on the physical level. That's why rape victims were generally ostracised from the community in traditional societies.
>>
>>28570253
I'd be a cuck if she had a rapebaby and I raised it.
>>
I knew a girl raped by hobos, she develops a scat and filthyness fetish.

raped girls not even once, they are broken.
>>
>>28570953
Greentext it please

Pretty pretty please lad
>>
File: 1449276851525.jpg (42 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1449276851525.jpg
42 KB, 500x450
>>28571015
I wont catter to your desires
>>
no because they invariably develop strong fetishes for being raped so much that if it isn't 3 guys at once and they aren't choking her and cutting her she can't enjoy it
>>
If she wasn't fucked up with crazy fetishes or have some STD, yeah sure. Even if she's traumatized and shit, that's fine.
>>
>>28570820
Five out of six people enjoy gang rape. It's true..
>>
>>28570953
>>28571039
don't greentext your degeneracy please
>>
>>28571039
>not greentexting shit like this on 4chan
really m8
>>
>>28571216
>being this cuckedd
>>
Even if a guy was ok with it, I wouldn't want to subject him to that.

Also there's the distinct worry it's the reason he's interested in you.
>>
>>28572286
I don't think anyone wants their girlfriend to have been raped.
>>
>>28572385
I've talked to a portion of guys who like that or are turned on by it.
>>
>>28572476
They are disgusting people and should be ashamed of it.
>>
>>28572535
>Not being your girlfriends rapist
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.