[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im about to go on my frist date robots HURRY AND GIVE ME ADVICE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1461803758311.jpg (31 KB, 806x457) Image search: [Google]
1461803758311.jpg
31 KB, 806x457
Im about to go on my frist date robots
HURRY AND GIVE ME ADVICE
>>
>>28569902
Just... You know... be yourself.
>>
>>28569935
Me and you both know that ends up with me jacking off in the corner while she gets plowed by Tyrone
>>
Do you have the location planned already? Whatever you do don't try to impress, just be chill, listen, ask specific personal questions to show you can form emotional connections with people. Don't worry about anything physical. A public venue like a bar or walking around downtown is much better than just being 1 on 1 in a restaurant.Don't act too interested or like you NEED her.

That's about it, it's in the bag anon. Don't have to kiss unless the vibe is right, you can wait for a first kiss for a few dates.
>>
>>28569972
Oh and if sitting at a bar, sit pretty close, just have like your legs slightly touching hers. If you're sitting down at a table eating, sit next to her, not across because that's too far away.
>>
>>28569902
Take a hat and a coat.
>>
You guys are alright ill see you in in the next life
>>
>>28570282
But what venue are we supposed to avoid???
>>
>>28569972
Would it be weird to take a girl to a cemetery? There is this really beautiful one I always visit, but I don't know if that is taboo or something.
>>
File: SUIT UP.jpg (145 KB, 570x713) Image search: [Google]
SUIT UP.jpg
145 KB, 570x713
>>28569902

This do:
>relax she is anxious but hides it better.
>where you reside emotionally women will follow, it's their nature.
>have condoms
>absolutely go for a kiss when you feel the opportunity arise (dont wait for the end just cuzzz)
>>
>>28569902
A crisp apple in the winter or a juicy peach in the summer?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.