[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do parents push for kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1452029782055.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1452029782055.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>19th birthday is imminent
>my cousin who is 22 has had a kid and isn't even married, she works for her dad in a paper making company, her boyfriend is some bum
>she's totally mcfucked up
>mom thinks the kid is just so adorable
>off handedly talks about how she is afraid she will never get grand children
>she knows damn good and well that I'm a fucking virgin
>occasionally she tells me that sex is petty and insignifant
>I lash out and tell her how the hell are kids even supposed to be anywhere on my radar if I cant even pull off the precursor?
>she says its near and it'll happen soon
She's outright told me before that she doesn't think I'd make a good husband and I honestly don't give a shit about that

So what does she want me to pull the classic wife and kids and she is afraid I wont but has no doubt that I'll actually get laid?

Whereas I don't give a shit about a wife or kids but I'm afraid I wont get laid
>>
>>28569618
kill your parents please

the organelle is a mass of tissue
>>
just have the kid, vegeta

your son will be needed to save your sorry ass
>>
original asf25
>>
it's so disgusting that people view kids as cute little pets
they're going to be degenerate poorly raised adults in the blink of an eye
>muh BABIES
>>
>>28570412
A lot of people assume having a child is the ultimate goal in life, or that you can't feel like you can consider yourself to be good or complete as a person until you prove it by raising a smart, well-mannered child. The people who push for children often cling for meaning in their lives because forcing a responsibility like that onto themselves tends to kickstart their sense of obligation and personal duty, not just to themselves but to the kid as well.

Of course the shit parents have kids because they're stupid. That's really all there is to it for them.
>>
>make a craigslist ad offering to impregnate anyone willing
>get free sex for months
>collect your children
>drop them all off at your moms house
>flee the country
>>
File: Recoome_8.png (428 KB, 706x477) Image search: [Google]
Recoome_8.png
428 KB, 706x477
ever since i turned 21 they have been mentioning it on and off.as of now i am a 23 yo khhv, so nothing has changed, soon they'll just give up.
>>
Why are you getting in arguments with her over this? I'll never understand people. Just smile and nod. Why do you feel the need to say things and get upset?
>>
>>28571634
Just because she has her priorities all out of whack, she dismisses sex as being insignificant and meaningless and from what I can tell a means to an end, I view it as the end of all ends, and view her end (kids) as an unwanted side effect that happens sometimes
>>
I'm married and living with my mom, and she says we can stay as long as we like rent-free, if we start having kids.

Pretty sure it's not worth it though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.