[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*yaaaawwwn* Good morning wagecuck! Oh my it's not mor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1459927162742.png (204 KB, 409x480) Image search: [Google]
1459927162742.png
204 KB, 409x480
*yaaaawwwn*

Good morning wagecuck!

Oh my it's not morning now is it? Right, right it's almost 8 pm on the East Coast. You're still at work for a few more hours before you have to sit in traffic to get back home to eat your disgusting frozen dinner and then try to get some shut-eye before another 12-hour day with no breaks tomorrow!

Anyways I just wanted to stop by to tell you to keep working hard. Your efforts are truly appreciated............ When I spend your tax dollars on my Steam game collection. KEK
>>
>>28569577
I legitimately have an 8 hour day tomorrow. Just you wait. I've set up an appointment to meet with a therapist and psychiatrist. I'll be joining you soon.
>>
I'm 32 neet. Never had a job Kissless vi It's the worst possible thing ever. Still live with parents.It was a mistake. No uni to get a good job,no job to make money to buy a car or house. No money to start a family Stop glamorizing the neet lifestyle. Don't encourage others to it. I cry myself to sleep knowing I fucked up by never advancing my life.
>>
>>28569577
uhhh........today's saturday
>>
>>28569654

Working a whole 8 hours at a time? Man. How horrible for you.
>>
>>28569714
Get a skill, then. Lie on your resume like we all do
>>
>>28569577
Today is Saturday and it's 9:30pm on the east coast my NEET brethren.
>>
>>28569740
For someone with legit anxiety problems, it's torture. I'd rather kill myself than do it my whole life.
>>
>>28569577
Hi mr neet
>>
>tfw actually have a 12 hours shift tomorrow
>tfw you only had 1 hour to yourself between the time you woke up and the time you had to leave for work
>>
>>28569577
I work part time
I basically get tons of free time while also making some money
The job is pretty fun too
>>
>tfw just worked 14 hours on OT

I'd like to think $600 was worth it
>>
>>28569577
Tomorrow is Sunday

I have a full 24 + hours to enjoy life
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.