[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you justify being a NEET to your parents? Do you ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ;).png (342 KB, 731x411) Image search: [Google]
;).png
342 KB, 731x411
How do you justify being a NEET to your parents?
Do you ever feel ashamed being a NEET?
>>
>>28569429
*when you realize you're a NEET
>>
I avoid them as much as possible and hope they dont kick me out
>>
>>28569482
this

oregano cominto
>>
I graduated high school last year and I spend two hours a day sending applications.

>tfw I was denied by Burger King
>>
>>28569429
I tried to do right by life, but if you're a robot then society will never accept you.
>tfw went to college and graduated
>tfw send in loads of applications but can never get a job
I feel some shame for being a neet, but I tried not to be.
>>
File: 1434981185610.png (71 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
1434981185610.png
71 KB, 353x352
>>28569429
is there a way a worthless neet could move to a decent country and start his life over?
>>
>>28569562
i was turned down for a garbage man position two days ago...

the economy is so shitty right now that people are lining up and competing for smelly trashman jobs.
>>
>>28569942
Hopefully I get a job as a farmhand
>>
>>28569429
>How do you justify being a NEET to your parents?

I don't, they fully understand how shit I am at dealing with people.
Well, deep down my father thinks I'm just a failed normie.

> Do you ever feel ashamed being a NEET?
Everyday, for years.
>>
I live in a non-shit country where parents don't throw out their failed kids

it's their fault I turned out like this anyway so I don't have to justify shit
>>
I don't. I dropped out of high school 3 years ago and haven't done a damn thing. I don't think my father ever expected much of me.
>>
take a trip to le psych ward
>>
My shame got less after I got into therapy and got disability housing etc.
Now I'm just bored, angry, or anxious most of the time.
>>
I still have money and I still make money online and thats all they care about. When they ask you to find a job, it means, get some money in so I can take a cut.
>>
>>28571184
how do you make money online?
blox
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.