[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /cheap fatty cuisine?/ > saturday nite, feeling alright
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11
File: choc-fudge-brownie-pint-3.png (64 KB, 281x369) Image search: [Google]
choc-fudge-brownie-pint-3.png
64 KB, 281x369
Who here /cheap fatty cuisine?/
> saturday nite, feeling alright
> time to be a fat fuck and dull the sense
> getting a Marie Callender's lasagna and slapping extra provelone on that bich
> Dreyer's triple fudge ice cream
> BBQ chips and sour cream
> Brisk lemon tea
> even jerk off later
This will definitely forget my existence is pitiful and wasted until I'm done eating
>>
Ya. Fatty foods really do dull the pains of existence for a little bit. But then later you wake up and remember you hate your life. Mostly because you are a fat fuck.
>>
>>28569383
> losing weight
> 15/32 lbs lost
> realize that none of my problems well go away being skinnier, I didn't love myself as a skelly and I hate myself as a fatty. The result is the same.
>>
Isn't it embarrassing to buy that stuff, when everyone can see that you're a fat fuck?
>>
>>28569567
you're probably still fat
when you don't hate your body it will be better
>>
>>28569708
I get embarrassed when I order $15-20 worth of food in a drive thru for myself. One time I went to Taco Bell and ordered five different things and the chick taking my order said "That's it?" in a sarcastic tone.
>>
>>28570544
you should've went inside and asked to see her manager

don't let roastie wageslaves get away with shit like that anon
>>
>>28570600
I don't want to bother with that. I am not a fan of any sorts of confrontations.
>>
>>28569708
You get used to it
>>28570544
I've gone as high as 40 at my worst. Possibly 60, multiple places. Not because I was shy, but because I wanted panda express as well as ten tacos from taco bell, 2 chalupas AND my usual 20 dollar order from mcdonalds LRG shake 20 mcnuggets with honey for dipping(they always thought it was honey mustard, no cunts the honey packets) along with 6 or so mcchickens.
I eventually stopped after I landed myself in the ER with pancreatitis for doing this shit.
Well, I mean after a few times.
Well, I mean after a few times I cut down a bit then I got serious and just got my overeating from Jewel.
>>
>go to mcdonalds 15 minutes ago
>get two big macs with extra big mac sauce for $6
>eat alone in the corner and finish in 3 minutes

I rate this dinner a 6/10
>>
>>28570674
If you forget my fries, burger or condiment its time for you to pay with your life. I'm running on pure rage, I have no time for pleasantries.
>>
>>28570707
I don't even understand how you could eat all of that in one sitting.

>>28570735
The other day I almost got mad at the girl taking my order. I had to repeat my order 4 times because she kept hearing different things. Then after getting my food, she forgot to give me half my order and I had to motion to her because she already closed the window. Annoyed the shit out of me.
>>
>fat but look okay in clothes

Does anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: ....png (35 KB, 753x773) Image search: [Google]
....png
35 KB, 753x773
>mfw i smash dollar tacos from del taco then eat a whole box of store brand $2.50 ice cream
>>
>>28570600
>>28570674
if you ever want to fuck with drive through roasties just fill out a survey on your receipt and say the worker called you a nigger faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 768x1024
my coworker had one of these today, they said it was $1.99
>>
>try bulimia
>can only ever throw up ice cream because I'm a shitty bulimic
>don't even like ice cream that much to eat it regularly
>>
File: 453434543.jpg (23 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
453434543.jpg
23 KB, 450x500
>>28570852
I know this feel. I am skinny fat so I look alright with a shirt on, but definitely have love handles and a fat butt. I've noticed I am getting fatter though because the waistband on my boxers curls down because of my gut.
>>
File: 1447578389202.jpg (27 KB, 375x383) Image search: [Google]
1447578389202.jpg
27 KB, 375x383
>>28570862
>del taco
fucking disgusting
>>
>>28570947
its not fine art but they have like 20 things on their dollar menu
>>
>>28570902
dude fuck that holy shit

the kikes are really stepping up their degeneracy
>>28570927
skinnyfat butts and hips are qt, i want to hold you
>>
None of you faggots are having tendies? I got a mess in the oven right now, macNcheese just finished I'm set for the night with this, liquor and doritos, also ranch/BBQ/honey mustard/blue cheese as dipping sauce you faggots, got some tobasco to spice it up life is good

My CAPTCHA was ben and J's ice cream wtf
>>
>>28570831
>I don't even understand how you could eat all of that in one sitting.
My body started rejecting it physically and mentally after awhile. When I was still doing it I would have the point where I was in pain and just keep going like nothing. I think there was some wires crossed where my brain thought I was still hungry even after I ate.
Sometimes I would have to wait a bit to continue.
>>28570902
It just looks bad because they didn't pull that shit where they divide the servings. You'll get just as much from most starbucks shakes if not worse, basically two cans of coke.
>>28570906
>I know! I'll try an eating disorder!
brilliant idea chap
Then again I don't think anyone ever says 'ykno I'll just try meth this one time'
>>
>>28571022
I used to bum some off my roomate
Then I moved on to fried chicken
Then I realized the chicken was pointless and I just wanted the skin
Then I just bought pizza
Then I realized I was sick of the bread so I went thin crust
Then I realized I just wanted more cheese in the end
>>
File: 987694554353.png (454 KB, 1119x1600) Image search: [Google]
987694554353.png
454 KB, 1119x1600
>>28570852
I just have a chicken wing problem with my arms being flabby from too much vidya. Your post reminded me of this manga though.
>>
>>28571022
I moved from tendies to microwavable burritos tendies are only a special treat on sundays
>>
>>28571088
You know the anime is airing this season right? I forgot that even in later chapters he's still naked for some reason.
>>
>>28571099
I had nuke burritos for lunch senpai
>>
>>28571073
Fuck, this is a horrible cycle that I fell into as well, I found tendies, microwave burritos, thin crust pizza, todtillas with cheese in the oven fill the void though I sometimes have all in one day
>>
>>28569311
Ben and Jerry is expensive asf in Australia, about $12 for a half a litre tub.
https://www.woolworths.com.au/Shop/Browse/freezer/ice-cream-tubs?name=ben-jerry-s-triple-caramel-chunk-ice-cream&productId=348629
>>
>>28571088
Chicken wings make my dick hard thin crust pizza and wings
>>
>>28569311
I just ate two family size Doritos bags and two family size chocolate bars I bought at the supermarket, I can't possibly eat more
>>
Sometimes when I feel extra shitty I make a large beed patty and stick between two mini pizzas.

I am never sober when I do this.
>>
>order thin crust jalapeno and pepperoni and a sausage and banana peppers regular crust from Dominoes and Papa Johns with 16 wings and a 2 liter soda
>eat it all in one day

>make the whole bag of chicken wings with homemade sauce using a whole stick of butter
>eat it all in one sitting

>go to McDonalds and get 40 tendies and 2 large fries with a oreo McFlurry
>eat it all in one sitting

Is this my thread?
>>
File: 1454003459953.png (78 KB, 331x428) Image search: [Google]
1454003459953.png
78 KB, 331x428
>tfw trying to lose weight
fuck this thread is making me hungry
>>
>>28571345
>thin crust jalapeno and pepperoni and a sausage and banana peppers regular crust from Dominoes and Papa Johns with 16 wings and a 2 liter soda
Thats nothing kid
I let google spy on me for some marketing gimmick thing, basically just hook up an extra modem and they pay 35 bucks a month. I use it to get 3 large thin crust pizzas from sarpinos each month and eat it all at once.
Lately I get too sick after almost finishing the 2nd one. I quit getting soda because that sugar and caffeine just makes me sick too, even the diet non caffiene type does bad shit to me. As for wings, they don't give enough and there is no cheese so thats out.
Basically I'm saying cheese is the best thing ever. It literally has an opiate like effect on your brain from the casein and it tastes great, I have like twenty bucks left for the month and I might just drive half an hour to go to a place open right now to get a velvetta block or two to down all at once.
>>
>>28571301
Watch out on those doritos, they fill you up oike a 9 inch BBC senpai
>>
>>28571461
how do i get google to pay me for that
>>
>>28569311
>harris teeter had buy 2 get 3 free ice cream, buy 2 get 3 free coke products, and buy 2 get 3 free sliced deli meats
i'm good all weekend with diet coke, salami, and black forest cake ice cream, for less than 20 bucks :^)
>>
>>28571345
We related? I always get 2 fries and 40 nuggets at McDicks, that and extra burgers, I go to taco bell and spend 34 just on my self, tonights dinner is 2 foot long subway subs, 1 full jar of salsa (last through the night) bag of party size doritos and cool ranch doritos to snack on and ofc drinks no room for candy though, also have some frozen taquitos in the oven
>>
>>28571461
Ok senpai put cheese on tortilla in oven and fucking cum diamonds
>>
File: 1379381529500.png (5 KB, 258x248) Image search: [Google]
1379381529500.png
5 KB, 258x248
>>28569311
7/11 food is actually god tier

>$1.50 for 3 meatballs covered in some kind of magic nectar with cheese in the center
>>
File: xxlburrito.jpg (144 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
xxlburrito.jpg
144 KB, 900x1200
>>28571602
I don't know they just sent me mail and asked me and I said yes. Its some gfx marketing thing, weird as fuck.
>>28571737
I don't know what these long refrigerated burritos are called but I see them at the gas station usually. They are pretty tasty cold and I love buying peanut m&ms and stuffing them in it.
>>
Wow, as a fitizen who watches everything he eats religiously, this thread makes me simultaneously both nauseous and jealous at the same time.
>>
>>28571837
Bomb burritos? Patio burritos you stupid fucking fat faggot look at the wrapper
>>
who /turning to veganism because it's the only way to binge without fucking yourself/ here?
>>
File: Kawashiro.Nitori.full.1923011.jpg (367 KB, 700x537) Image search: [Google]
Kawashiro.Nitori.full.1923011.jpg
367 KB, 700x537
>can't eat as much as i want to because i know i wont be able to burn it off in a reasonable amount of time

sometimes i just want to load up on oat bars and all those delicious leftovers in the fridge but i just wont work. after i get halfway into my bowl of food i'll realize what a huge mistake i've made and i'll feel awful. i can't burn everything off because i really don't like being outside for more than an hour or so, and the amount of cardio i'd need to get in would take much longer than that.
>>
>>28571956
lol dude most actual vegans aren't healthy at all, they eat mostly fritters with tons of spice, are fat as fuck and hate exercise
>>
>>28569311
Well my dinner was a Tombstone cheese pizza (eaten over ~ 1 hour), 2 hard ciders. Lunch was a half pound of General Tso chicken and a few mozzarella sticks from a deli (with some seltzer water). And a snack of 1 avocado mashed with some lime juice and a pinch of kosher salt. I don't usually do avocados though.

I probably should try starving myself for a few days, it's getting out of control. From binging a couple times a week to probably 4-5 days. It's just so god damn cheap and I'm trying to fill some holes left by my sad wagecuck life among other things.
>>
>>28571956
Try a raw food vegan diet. Or everything from scratch and no white grains. I'd rather starve than eat bullshit rice, beans, salad all the time.

Like, who ever wanted to binge on nasty food?
>>
>>28571956

Vegan here. You can still get fat on a vegan diet. It's just way harder because most vegan food has a lot of fiber in it so you really can't eat it that fast.

But if you get stuff like lots of refined flour with no fiber then it's almost as easy to binge, unfortunately.
>>
>>28569311
Homemade eggless cookie dough. This is why Im ugly and chubby. You're welcome.

http://leitesculinaria.com/98527/recipes-eggless-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough.html
>>
>>28571956
Oreos are vegan. Vegans also like making dessert shit that consists of mixing coconut or vegetable oils with cocoa.
>>
>>28572884
This. People at like veganism is some sort of health movement, but tons of junk food is vegan. Like oreos, and chips, fries, fried foods, etc. Unless you're going fully raw or something, veganism is super fattening.
>>
File: marie-callenders-pot-pie.jpg (1015 KB, 2292x1866) Image search: [Google]
marie-callenders-pot-pie.jpg
1015 KB, 2292x1866
I would eat these everyday if they weren't like 1000 calories.
>>
>>28573018
I'm not an idiot, anyone who thinks organic cookies is the key to weight loss is fucking retarded. I literally mean binging on apples and celery.
>>
>>28573034
1k? i thought pot pies were generally only around a couple hundered or so.
>>
>>28573100
Half the calories are from saturated fat.
>>
>>28570902
>calories from fat
why do they list this?
>>
>>28573245
It's probably because a gram of fat contains a different number of calories compared to carbs
>>
>>28573062
>sugar
>vegan
I don't know why you would go vegan then proceed to ignore the foods that make it 'healthy'
This is why I'm losing weight eating meat and veggies. Fat is good, fuck the people who think fat equal fat on your body or eating cholesterol raises your cholesterol somehow.
They aren't the same thing.
>>28573245
Protein and carbs are both 4 calories each per while fat is 9 calories per
that and the meme that fat is bad for you somehow
>>
>>28569311

Ate almost an entire half gallon of orange vanilla ice cream yesterday. I started lifting again after a long time, though, and it makes me insanely hungry.
>>
>>28573311
>fat is good
But you're ignoring that "fatty" foods are bad for you, such as potato chips, sugary treats, and fried things. Unnatural, added fat is bad for you.
>>
Honestly you can still eat like a fat fuck and be a skele.. just not healthy..

"a lot" of food is always relative..
cut your diet down to 800 calories across the day, and suddenly if u feel shitty you can eat more and guess what you'll be still losing weight

ez af tbqh semfam

t. former future heart attack victim
>>
>>28570902

What is that? A milkshake?
>>
>>28573415
It looks like the cinnabon flavor F'real milkshake. I know this because I frequent a lot of gas stations.
>>
>had to go into the city today
>picked up Taco Bell on the way back
>also stopped at Arby's
>ordered a pizza while waiting for my Arby's
>picked it up on the way home
I don't even give a fuck. That's my food for the whole weekend.
>>
>>28573625
Are you bulimic, by chance? Because I'm bulimic and this sounds like something I would do.
>>
>>28573594
You got it. I wanted to go on their website to see the nutrition table for the donut flavor but they don't have any of them on there.
>>
>tfw ate a full rotisserie chicken, a little hamburger, fries from five guys and two croissants
Tempted to open the pistachios desu
>>
>>28573759
WTF Ive been HACKED I DONT HAVE THAT PICTURE ON MY COMPUTER!!!
>>
>>28570963
Bitch just order a hamburger, worth your moo'lah.
>>
>>28569708
No. I use self checkouts.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.