[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (491 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
491 KB, 1000x1500
Why hasn't R9k Converted to Islam yet?

THERE is LITERALLY NO DOWNSIDE

normies already hate you

Christianity is a Normie religion

Islam allows you to be virtuous away from those who commit Zina.

Islam is the ultimate redpill.
>>
File: america-boner.gif (974 KB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
america-boner.gif
974 KB, 285x171
Every aspect of it is a downside. Praying all the time, restricted from doing everything we enjoy, believing in some desert pedo's made up bullshit.

Fuck you and your shit-tier religion, if I could press a button and kill every one of you I'd hit that thing faster than you could say "Allah is a pig".

Pic related
>>
File: bacon_blog_post.jpg (273 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bacon_blog_post.jpg
273 KB, 1920x1080
No pork tho
>>
I'm super moral and I've started wearing hijab so men won't leer but no way in hell am I ever becoming an actual Muslim
>>
>>28569420
The desires of the self must be defeated. Eating an animals with canines is close to consuming another human being.
>>28569483
Why not?
>>28569398
Explain.
>>
>>28569306
Out of all of the goofy ass religions in the world Islam is by far the worst and most disgusting of them all. I legitimately cant think of 1 upside of being a muslim
>>
>>28569784
>pork is too similar to humans!

Oh good god, whatever will we do, all of the western civilized world must surely be teetering on the brink of a cannibalism crisis!

Take your desert pedophile fables somewhere else, OP.

Besides, being a faggot OP is haram.
>>
Why believe in some made up bullshit "faith"? A guy literally sat on his ass and created "Allah".
>>
I swear tgod this place is bizzaro /pol/.

Do you guys think the earth is a cube too?
>>
I was in love with a qt muslim woman.
It got to the point where I'd have to convert and we'd get married, or we'd have to break up.
I couldn't live the rest of my life adhering to something that I don't believe in. She was making 6 figures and wanted me to be a stay at home dad.

I still think about it, it hurts.
>>
>>28569784
Because I've read the Wuran and its bullshit. I don't believe any of that tribal kowtowing blathering. You can have morals without being a dickhead who fears Hellfire and tries to force his beliefs on others

You should read Prometheus Rising.
>>
File: 1462850007761.jpg (414 KB, 1024x1229) Image search: [Google]
1462850007761.jpg
414 KB, 1024x1229
>>28569306
alttaeliq al'asli
>>
itt: people who are afraid of what they don't understand. It's alright anon. Mommy never loved you anyways.
>>
File: FlcABg.jpg (62 KB, 606x406) Image search: [Google]
FlcABg.jpg
62 KB, 606x406
Islam is one of the worst things in our world today.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK