[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come wizards are looked down upon in society? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: wizard_by_adam_brown-d3iiyfb.jpg (288 KB, 747x850) Image search: [Google]
wizard_by_adam_brown-d3iiyfb.jpg
288 KB, 747x850
How come wizards are looked down upon in society? What's wrong with being a virgin?
>>
File: 1461898012737.jpg (64 KB, 631x630) Image search: [Google]
1461898012737.jpg
64 KB, 631x630
>>28569014
there's nothing inherently wrong with it, society just doesn't like those who are not conforming with the latest trends (degeneracy becoming normal)
>>
Wizards are completely unuseful for the cunts who need to whip everyone else into doing their bidding. Therefore cunts need to shame as a tactic to keep orbiter counts high and wizard numbers low
>>
File: 1431104955820.png (493 KB, 800x1136) Image search: [Google]
1431104955820.png
493 KB, 800x1136
I just don't tell anyone I'm a wizard. When you get to your 30s, people just assume you've been there already so yeah. A lot of people just like to feel superior to others though.
>>
Wizards are breaking the wageslaving cycle by denying this world more children, because of that the jewish media tries to destroy your reputation and thus preventing other from becoming a wizard.
>>
>>28569014
If there wasn't a problem with male virginity, women would lose power.
>>
>>28569264
It always comes back to the jews.
>>
For good or for evil, all people are Nature's children, and she has imparted her prejudices to all her sons and daughters.

A wizard is a person that Nature has found wanting in some significant sense, a person that has proven himself undesirable in a strange and radical sense. For all their flaws, the vast majority of people do have sex at some point. The obese, the ugly, the criminal...all of these are redeemed to some extent by the fact that they still participate in the human experience. As terrible as they may be, at least one person has found them desirable. And, as such, whatever crimes they have committed against Nature are forgiven. They have proven they are still worthy to be considered her children.

Notice that not all virgins are considered to be the same. An irreligious man my find any number of faults with a priest, but the criticisms are of his faith rather than his continence. The priest's virginity is not terrible because it is his choice.

Virginity is only monstrous when it is involuntary because involuntary virginity is a state reserved for monsters. A man may choose to abstain from sex, but a man has to be truly disgusting if he was never given that choice in the first place. Nature abhors the involuntary virgin because Nature despises ugliness, and only the involuntary virgin is truly ugly in her eyes.

But rest assured, society will always have a place for the wizard even if Nature does not. There will always be sideshows reserved for the freak, and there will always be panes of glass for them to be housed behind. And the wizard's existence will be justified by the laughter he elicits from the normal men and women who attend the sideshow and derive pleasure from the misery of the freaks they find there.

So, when all is said and done, society doesn't hate the wizard. How could anyone truly hate a clown? After all, they provide an occasion for laughter, another gift Mother Nature has reserved for those she loves.
>>
>>28570509
This was a good post too good. What if being the clown causes pain or ad hominems? O guess nature doesn't care. I hate how society allows us to still be in the gene pool, just eliminate the ones who want to die, and give the others wiafu dolls. Both society and nature are cruel in their own ways, but they both treat virgins the same
>>
File: days without.jpg (35 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
days without.jpg
35 KB, 439x290
>>28569928
Every time, anon, every single time.
>>
>>28570586
>What if being the clown causes pain

But that is the purpose of the clown, isn't it? He is human enough for the laughing crowd to recognize the pain in his eyes, but not human enough for anyone to empathize with it. After all, that's what makes laughter at his expense possible.

Because, when all is said and done, who could ever care that a freak is hurting? If Nature Herself finds it impossible to care, how can we expect her children to?
>>
>>28570997
>the clown has two choices
>let people laugh at him
>or become one with the shadows
>hiding from the sight of others
>until he fades into the darkness itself
>>
File: Picture.png (62 KB, 562x393) Image search: [Google]
Picture.png
62 KB, 562x393
>>28570997
I feel sad now, but how else will nature create the best?
>>
>>28571682
>I feel sad now, but how else will nature create the best?

If only this were the case!

However, the hour is late and time is running short. Let's be honest with ourselves. We owe reality at least that much.

I never became a devotee of the myth of hypergamy because I've seen it disproven time and time again. As I've mentioned previously, men that most would consider ugly still have sex. Men who are afflicted with obesity, men who are painfully shy, men who who are just a bit too short...well, by virtue of some strange miracle, most of them have sex regardless of their supposedly fatal flaws. The statistics bear this out, and observation serves only to confirm it. Nature is generous to a fault.

So, no, the pain of being a wizard does not arise from the fact that Nature reserves the experience of sexual affection for the very best. Clearly, she does not. Rather, the pain of being a wizard comes from the fact that she withholds it from only the very worst.
>>
Because it makes people uncomfortable that someone else is doing things differently, especially if they're successful.
>>
>>28572238
That makes more sense, I wonder why that involves us though, what have I done to deserve this? I personally don't mind, I have no libido it seems, but this RNG is unfair isn't it? Or maybe it's not RNG at all?
>>
>>28569014
A large part of society is control and is achieved almost entirely through the male sex drive. Government wants people to get married, hence all sorts of tax advantages for couples. Women want men to be starved for sex because it puts them in a position of power. If you're a virgin that means you haven't got what it takes to serve them properly and are therfore less than human trash. Even worse if you're not interested at all, then you're a real threat
>>
>>28573147
>I wonder why that involves us though, what have I done to deserve this?

The problem people often have with this sort of discussion is that "deserve" plays no part in it, not in the way people often use the term.

A man who works hard deserves the success that he wins for himself, the criminal who commits some crime deserves the sentence imposed upon him. As social animals, we are so deeply conditioned to believe that agency invariably determines outcome that we forget that, in some rare instances, agency has no say in the matter.

You see it time and time again, that indignant cry of a man who claims he has done everything right and yet, strangely enough, there is still no woman who wants him. A man can play by the rules and reap the benefits society has permission to give him, but he cannot force the hand of Nature when it comes to granting the favors only she has license to. You cannot hold a gun to the head of a goddess and expect anything other than her derisive laughter.

A man deserves sexual affection not by virtue of his actions, but rather by virtue of his birth. We find this cruel, to be sure, which says much for humanity. As generous as Nature is to most, we are kinder still than Nature could ever hope to be.

We like to say that karma's a bitch. That may very well be the case, I suppose. But for all of that, dharma is far worse.
>>
>>28569059
So having sex is degenerate and you failing the sole purpose you were brought to the world for is not.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.