[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's way to much sadness on this board. Post albums that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: cover.jpg (54 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
54 KB, 410x410
There's way to much sadness on this board. Post albums that make you feel good. Pic related obviously.
>>
>>28568995
he should make an updated version with the new songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVyFy61SP4U
>>
>>28569096
I know filthy frank is normie tier now but I always thought he was a weirdly good musician. Not insanely talented but I regularly catch myself humming "kill yourself" just because its so catchy.
>>
File: songsfromthebigchair.jpg (544 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
songsfromthebigchair.jpg
544 KB, 1000x1000
Roland and Curt take away the sadness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL8pn9FQV1s
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 400x389
It's almost criminal how happy this makes me
>>
>>28569192
its not that ff is becoming more normie, its pewdiepie and other youtubers that become more like ff.

have you seen the pewdiepie video with his new car?
thats like a softcore ff
>>
https://youtu.be/VhYoa2xSKAU
now it's my turn to do things to you~
>>
Bumping one last time to save my sad life.
>>
>>28568995
ok computer, kid a and amnesiac are essential robot music
>>
have you ever fucking thought that some of us are okay with being fucking sad and don't want you to come here and disrupt shit go away
>>
>>28571118
Have you ever thought that some of us aren't okay with being fucking sad and are okay with him coming here to disrupt shit? you go away.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.