[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I buy toilet paper without embarrassing myself? I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 234x215
How do I buy toilet paper without embarrassing myself?

I can't buy it in person because the store workers will laugh at me, and I can't buy it online as it's too expensive and the delivery man will laugh at me.
>>
Laugh at you for buying toilet paper?

Nigger, are you for real?
>>
I always shoplift my toilet paper to save myself from embarrassment.
>>
>>28568810
Everyone uses toilet paper. The shopkeepers car far less about you than you think.
>>
You complete and utter autist, how do you even have a job?

Everyone buys toilet paper you fucking moron.
>>
>>28568810
Litteraly noonee give a fuck.

Everybody shits
>>
Just tell the cashier you're buying it for a friend.
>>
>>28568810
Just steal it from bathrooms.
>>
>>28568810
>I can't buy it online as it's too expensive and the delivery man will laugh at me.
its basically the same price with just 6 dollars of shipping, and its not like the delivery man knows what it is
>>
>>28568810

Just start shitting in the shower, then you don't need to buy paper for the rest of your life like a pleb.
>>
>>28568929
>heh yeah I'm buying it for a bud
>m-mh I wouldn't buy toilet paper hah
"7.99 please sir"
>h-here this is my friends money not mine
>>
>>28568989
I actually do this anon you're a great person like me
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x449
>>28568810
Get an Akari wig, and you will have no presence in that store
>>
Just tell them it's to clean up after masterbating, not for wiping your ass.
>>
File: 1463007324928.gif (162 KB, 357x469) Image search: [Google]
1463007324928.gif
162 KB, 357x469
i work at toilet paper store and i am already laughing my ass off waiting for ya might as well call my drink buddies over they are on day off but well fuck it we don't see faggots like you everyday
>>
How omega do you have to be to think anyone at all cares when you buy toilet paper?
>>
>>28568810
As a guy who used to be a cashier I never gave two fucks about what people got. I once had a guy throw some condoms on my belt and just burst out saying "yeah they're condoms!" to which I looked him in the eyes and told him "I don't care. What are you paying with?" he seemed disappointed that I wasn't jelous of him. God I fucking hated being a cashier.
>>
Simple, get a mommy gf who will buy tp for her little boy.
>>
>>28570424
>>28568924
>>28568919
>>28569365

This. They ring people up for toilet paper all day, every day. Everyone uses it. It's no big deal and they'll think nothing of it. It's not embarrassing at all.
>>
File: 1280975737642.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1280975737642.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
Why would anyone laugh at you

nvm you neckbaeard bastard kill urself ;)
>>
>>28570604
RRRRRrrrrrRrReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee!!!!! Why must normies be so rude?
>>
>>28568810
Come to Venezuela and you won't need to.
>>
These threads were what made me like this board like 8 years ago
>>
Just a dumb bait thread. This exact same idea has been done. Sage and move on.
>>
Yeah I'm a cashier, when people buy toilet paper I giggle and say "ur gonna wipe ur butt aren't you? poopy butt poopy butt".
>>
Obvious copypasta. Even if it wasn't, it's too autistic to not be bait.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.