[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may or may not see it. Bonus points
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 425x282
Write a letter to someone who may or may not see it. Bonus points if you use full names.
>>
I am gas light me up, burn this room. Set a smolder and burn to ash, leave this house and find a new path. Choke on the past as you exit the cage built on the pretense you couldnt leave your creator. Build a new future without the regret, you are the person your meant to be they dont own your life. Created by two halfs who refuse to equal a whole you can break the cycle, become one on your own. Become your own.
>>
to my future child

fuck you, you little shit
you were an accident
your mom lied about being on birth control
kill yourself
inhale nitrogen and die of hypoxia please

sincerely, your father :)
>>
Dear Mauro Dutton
You deserve a painful death
For everything that you have done to me when we were teenagers
For publicily making me ashamed for being poor,ugly and a virgin
And for everything you may have done to others
Maybe your ego made you blind you fucking chad, but i promise, you will suffer,by my hands if necessary
Just wait for it
>>
File: 1430763103929.jpg (29 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1430763103929.jpg
29 KB, 500x461
Dear Richard,
I wish you weren't dead, bro. Its been cool, but you're a fucking idiot and robbed many people of peace of mind.
>>
Dear J,

Congratulations on graduating! I'm sad that I won't be able to see you, but I'm sure you'll be the happiest most beautiful person walking that day.

-M
>>
Sarah,
you're a boring troll who spouts memes. Your life is devoid of any purpose, might as well kill yourself. I hate you with every fiber of my being

C
>>
Why doesn't anybody want me.
>>
>>28570702
What kind of people have you been going after?
>>
Dear K,

I'm done thinking about you...

-M
>>
Dear D,

You seem like an asshole but I still hope you make it in life. Good luck
>>
Dear T,

I hope your life is full of nothing but misery and pain. You ruined the last years of my childhood. Fuck you.
>>
>>28570762
Who is this K to you?
>>
Nadine
I don't know what happened to you or why you cut off contact with me (or, hell, if you're even alive) but I hope I left you better than I found you
>>
>>28570537
I'm sure this letter would meme a lot to her
>>
File: nadine.png (284 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
nadine.png
284 KB, 500x368
>>28570809
I'm sorry Ed. I found someone new.
>>
N,
I don't know what you see in this guy, but if your happy then I'm happy i guess. I really cared about you, but i must be really blind or stupid. I won't be attending any of the events your friends plan, ill be gone
J
>>
>>28570937
I'm not Ed though
>>
File: 1457620504248.gif (627 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1457620504248.gif
627 KB, 480x360
To all of those i met in my life and whose hearts i touched,

you're all pretty swell.

From DR

p.s those of whom the hearts were not, fuck off and die.

p.p.s to those whom i have yet a chance to encounter, i look forward to hopefully meeting you one day.
>>
>>28570866
I doubt it actually, she's autistic af and doesn't give a fuck about anything except what she's into that moment.
>>
File: 1455828598883.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1455828598883.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
DEAR YOU, YOU!

PICKLE PEE! PICKLE PEE!

Sincerely,
ME! ME!
>>
>>28568771
Dear God

I have no idea why I am still alive, but I know my efforts to pretend I'm worthless have only amused you. You were right, none of the clever people in the world knows more than I knew in the first place.

I'm going back to my intellectual childhood. I was right the first time.
>>
>>28570937
tfw no audrey gf
>>
>>28571154
Give me, WARM!

Give me, SOFT!
>>
dear m
sell me your fucking percocet

-f
>>
>>28571153
don't be meme, im sure she is a nice person
>>
Dear ME! ME!

Thanks for everything. You are perfect and I wish I could talk to you, personally. Love your advice.

Yours Truly
A
>>
Doggo,

I love you so much. I'm obsessed with you, I hope that's okay. You're everything.

I hope I don't make you too sad sometimes. You're great and you deserve every single bit of happiness desu. I really have to remember to be gentler with you. You have too much patience with someone like me.
>>
Dear Karen,
I think you're cool and funny and really cute and we share many interests. I wish I didn't feel so invisible around you
>>
>>28571327
You sure like those memes don't you
>>
Dear C,

I fucking learned to play a song for you. It took me a fucking week. I played it for you, I put my heart into it and you just said "cool."

I hope you fall in a hole and starve to death.

With love:
A
>>
>>28568771
DEAR STELLA
I STILL WANNA FUCK

DEAR MAX
F U C K O F F K I L L Y O U R S E L F

DEAR HAYDEN
I HOPE YOU'RE BETTER NOW

DEAR NICO
FUCK YOU SUBHUMAN TRASH I HATE YOU NOBODY LIKES YOU GO DIE FUCKING FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF YOU BITCH JEW CUNT NIGGER
>>
Dear P

I just hope everything turns to be as it was. Not just fucking answering "haha" or "Idk" to everything I say. And I hope you weren't drugged and raped that night.

Yours Truly, A
>>
Dear Hannah,
I love you. You are smart, funny, intelligent, a book-worm, an artist, you are prefect. I know you will probably never read this, but atleast I have gotten this off my chest. Maybe, just maybe you will see this though. I want to live my life with you, but I know I most likely won't. A man can wish though, can't he?
-James
>>
A-
Our relationship sucks.
It sucks so hard.
I wish I was still allowed to have friends so I had literally ANYONE to talk to other than you.
-C
>>
Kelsey,
i hate you with the white hot intensity of 1000 suns. if i ever talk to you again it'll be too soon.
Chris
>>
>>28568771
Lord Ahura Mazda,

Well? I'm waiting. Fucking do something.
>>
Dear Noah,

I lied to you a lot about how I feel about other people, mostly about how I feel about the people I'm friends with, and I kind of wish that you and Kelton would leave me alone more often.

If you're either of them, you already know who I am.
>>
File: 1416285268095.png (395 KB, 1000x760) Image search: [Google]
1416285268095.png
395 KB, 1000x760
dear j
im glad we met and im so glad we spend so much time together and i really love every minute i spend with you. i cant believe i met such a perfect person on this complete shithole of a board. youre simply amazing. i love your poorly shaven face and your adorable big soft cutie tummy and your dumb cute glasses nd even all your relatively poor fashion choices. youre so cute and its amazing and i hope were really together forever. im so glad you moved here. holding hands with you is one of the greatest things in the world. even being in the same room as you is something super duper special, but hugging you is super amazing too. i love how big and comfy you are when we cuddle and i love being the big spoon and having you lay on my lap even for like 5 minutes was the most magical thing ive ever experienced. i cant wait to play fighting games with you the next time we hang out. i really wanna just cuddle with you and play vidya all day every single day and look at all your really cool action figures and cool weeb stuff. its so wonderful that we finally get to do all the cute stuff we've talked about doing for soooo long. when im with you i dont even care about being a friendless autist sperglet just because youre the best friend and boyfriend/husband/soulmate ever. i hope you know i dont care if you think you're too chubby or short or not good enough in any way at all because you really are so perfect to me and i mean it. i cant wait for all the cute valentines were gonna get to spend together and im happy i dont have to spend them alone shitposting on r9k anymore. the past few days weve spent together really have been the super best days of my life. ill love you forever and ever i really promise.

-v
>>
S,
I know you won't see this, but I've had a huge crush on you for years and if you were dropping hints a couple years ago like I think you were, I'm sorry for not seeing them at the time. Even though you're dating the definition of a chad now, and I know you could do a hell of a lot better than him, I can see you're happy with him and if you're happy, then by all means continue the relationship. Hopefully we still see each other every now and then over the next few years, though it's doubtful. If you ever need someone, I'll be there for you, even if we're not dating or close friends really. Wish you the best in whatever you do next.
B
>>
>>28571802
Get the fuck out you inbred sandnegro
>>
>>28571618
Last initial please?
>>
Irene,
I was too much of a sperglord to ever make a move on you, I regret it every day since I think we'd actually be compatible. Now it's 7 years too late to do anything about it. We could have been happy together, sorry I fucked it up.
-c
>>
Just another night waiting for you to call, but you never do.
>>
>>28571885
this is advance orbiting
jesus christ
>>
>>28571940
Respectively the first initials of the last names are B and L
>>
dear m

saw you again the other day. i know you saw me too, there's no hiding in that place. eat shit, you look like a disgusting skeleton, most likely because you're still a whore sucking dick for dope and/or pills. keep ignoring me and i'll keep ignoring you, i'm glad you're out of my life. the first time i saw you there i wanted to throw up. out of all the fucking places in this city you have to work there... just unreal. you'll probably get fired eventually for being a xanaxed out zombie human shell.
>>
>>28571951
I lost your number. Plus if you really think about it, its up to you to make things right.
>>
>>28568771
L
I think you saved me
-P
>>
dear m

I'm writing this to you because you are the one person that I feel connected to. It's okay to be alone, and if you come to accept that you will feel less miserable.
>>
>>28572383
No it isn't. But I accept the truth that it won't ever change.
>>
How could you FORGET everything we have been through? Overnight im a fucking stranger? You are the reason i cant trust anyone now,i imagined getting old next to you,but one discussion,ONE problem and suddenly im not what you thought? FUCK YOU,M.
>>
Hey Virra, sorry if I ended up boring you. You might have had faith in my ability to change for the better and I could say the same but that's not the case. You're stuck in your ways and I sincerely hope you're really not a vile and conniving person as I continued to think you are. Guess we'll never know.
>>
Dear E
Why won't you talk to me? You said you loved me. I don't want to be alone again. It hurts so much. I can't keep putting one foot in front of the other. It's too hard. Please stop ignoring me.
-S
>>
dear mom,
sorry for acting like an entitled psychopath and making those threats i made. i was scared and confused and alone

dear bella,
i only loved you because we got high, i never should have kept talking to you, sorry for being batshit insane
>>
Colan I want to suck your dick
>>
Thanks for being a real friend Jackson. While we don't hang out much at all outside of our daily run-ins, and I'm sure you have better friends than me, I do appreciate the fact that you put my paranoia at ease. We should try to actually hang out sometime like we kind of used to instead of continuing to retreat into our introverted shells. Hope the best for you considering we probably won't see each other much after the next month or so since we're both relocating.
-B
>>
Dear Maddi,
Sorry I'm such a bitch. I use my personal issues as an excuse for myself, but in reality I'm just a fucking pussy.
>>
Hailey,
I just want you to know that you are a really amazing person. I know you probably think I'm an ass given that what interactions we've had have been rocky at best and I did call you a bitch for messing with one of my friends years ago when both of us were alot different, but you are a good person. Your art is amazing and you have a great personality. I hope you do well at JMU in the next few years and can continue your passion. Reason I'm throwing this out there, as near impossible as it may be for you to see, is because I'm slightly worried for you. I don't talk to you much at all, but you seem to have withdrawn yourself over the last couple of years. You use to be one of the louder people I knew but now you've kind of become more quiet and focused on art rather than maintaining conversations with your friends. You also seem to be late kind of regularly and always lacking sleep, and given that's how I operate fairly regularly too since I've got depression, I'm worried you're depressed as well. Just remember you're an amazing person and you have a great talent. Don't let it all go to waste and don't absorb yourself too much in worry and self-pity. Capitalize on the many positives you have and avoid the negatives as best you can.
>>
File: 1458963015933.jpg (65 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1458963015933.jpg
65 KB, 720x480
Dear F
you were the last hope i had in years, and for that im thankfull, all i want to say is that even though i never told you i loved you or you never knew that from me, you still were a big part of my happines; but as always in my little pathetic life, everythings turns into horror inside my head. You broke me into little pieces like every one else, now i wish i had never trusted you with my heart. After long years of loneliness i finally got used to the idea of dying by myself, at last im in peace, now you dont longer need to worry about me. At this moment i preffer if we just never speak again. Im better without you and you are happy without me. Goodbye, farewell, nice dreams and good luck as always from the deeps of my heart.
sincerly
s
>>
dear mom

why you gotta be so rude
>>
>>28570809
she's vapid and did the exact same thing to me

>>28571432
stella's a retarded kid who believes in literal fairy tale magic shit
>>
>>28568771
Dear Oona Manfroy Davis (I never could figure out that middle name)

I feel really shitty for how things ended up between us. You would think a short relationship that didn't even take up a month 4 years or so ago wouldn't mean so much to me, but looking back it's really the only true relationship I've ever had. I still get a stabbing guilt pang whenever you're mentioned by my friends, which fortunately isn't often. Still, when it does happen, the crushing weight of the March following that month comes down on me again, all at once.

Regards, and hope you're feeling well.
Tommy Nguyen (I been going by Cameron recently).
>>
Dear Nobody,

Hmm, I guess this is where I write a letter to the girl I have a crush on, but I really don't have anyone. I had crushes half a lifetime ago in middle school, had 'em in high school, had some in college, then post-college, and now nothing. All the female co-workers I know are in relationships. I've never been in one. Would like to know what that's like. I feel like I missed the boat on that, though. I have no idea how to start. I feel like women used to look at me a certain way, like I was potentially something to them, and now when I look at them, I can see them look away, as if I'm nothing. Can't blame them for that, I am nothing. I just wish I had hope again is all. Why does every woman in their late 20s have to be in a relationship.
>>
dear you

it is happening again
>>
>>28574068
Y'know what I might as well get out letters to everyone I need to get letters out to. Only a couple more but this is therapeutic.

Dear Joey Diener,
I sincerely hope you're in a better place now. You were a good guy, a smart guy, and you always seemed incredibly passionate about making movies (even though you never made one). You were my friend. I'm so sorry you had to go that way. You was a real nigga.

Dear Emily Kirk,
FUck, shit, sorry, I didn't mean to seem like such a fucking creep. Look, you just stopped talking to me after a couple weeks, and I never made a move in that time, I got really confused. I thought you were cute as fuck, and I fucked up any opportunity to ask you out. Again, sorry, shit, fuck.
>>
To all the QT girls i hanged out with in the past

Why you no respond?? You suck1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28571990
Is m ' s last initial b?
I think I know this cunt.
>>
File: 0183 - 4JbyDH6.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
0183 - 4JbyDH6.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
Dear everyone in the skype group who is interested in this

Yes, it is happening again. The guy who put me back in contact with her has told me a fair bit about their past, I've discussed my intentions with him. I've told her I love her. If she had waited 5 more minutes to lay down for bed, i would likely be on a video, not just voice, but a video call with her right now. I recognize and accept that this is all very destructive and risky behavior. I don't know why I'm doing this. I don't know if I want someone to stop me. I think I may have actually fucking lost it. I've started seeing the thing I see more often these past two days and talking out loud to myself about inane shit more often than usual. Maybe I'm actually getting worse, even though I didn't think that was possible. Maybe it's because I've just been drinking more lately.

I love you all and hope each and every one of you dies soon, just as I hope for my swift death.
>>
It's kind of fucked up you're thinking about killing yourself. You really must be even more lonely than you say if you don't know who you'd will your stuff too. Maybe it's just more worthless than you are.
>>
Dear Pain

Why are you stalking me? I see you literally every day. Surely you must have other people you want to follow? But you're with me so much, I don't see how you could.
>>
Dear H,

You're the first person I've felt about like this in a long time. I hope you feel the same way.

Signed J, robot turned Chad
>>
>>28568771
I've lost meaning in life as I gained understanding. After years of people brutalizing and spitting on me for being such a fool, I've evolved to the point where I'm just as cold and bitter as everyone else. Yet I lack the innate comfort that my problems matter or the arrogance that people should care about them.

I watch my few remaining relationships die just like my aspirations and I can't bring myself to care anymore. I don't even have the energy to kill myself.

Carina, I was never able to feel anything again after meeting you. You're vile and I can't bring myself to hate you. Austin and Isaiah, I love you bastards. You almost made me feel human in our lighter moments. I'm sorry I'm not strong enough to be around forever.
>>
i'm a bit drunk, so pay no mind
but when you tell me that you hope i'll find someone one day, it really makes me feel like shit.
mainly because, i know that will never happen, and two, because i know that no one else will appreciate the things about me that you like your weird self.
i still hope you have a great life with your s/o but damn, you hurt my ego when you talk about her. it's not that i like you, but when you talk to me about her, it reminds me that no one willl ever like me or love me that much, that no one will ever fully know me and still love my and accept me for who i am like you accept and love her.
kind of makes me feel like shit, but y;know. i know you need to vent about her, and i'm here for you. i'm glad to be your friend.
and i hope we stop speaking before i kill myself, just to save you from that tiny bit of extra pain.
and honestly, i don't understand my feelings toward you. thinking about you doing the fun things with her that i imagine/d doing with you make me feel like shit. but that's just my hurt ego
i don't like you like that
but i still hope you have a great life with her.
i'll always be your friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 720x480
>>28571432
What's your name anon?
>TFW my name, one of my friend's names, and some guy I know from school are all named on this list
>>
Dear Megan,
I'm sorry if I have been a piece of shit to you lately because I realized I'll never actually have you and I'm jealous of the guys that you talk with because they actually have a life unlike me. I don't blame you for hating me now, I just wish we could go back to talking and making each other happy.
>>
Dear Everyone

Just ffffuck off. Seriously I'm sick to shit of people pretending they care and give a shit and then ditching me whenever anyone better comes along. It's like I'm just some idiot surrogate friend that just gets discarded when a suitable replacement shows up.

Just fuck off. I hate everything. I just wish I could be alone forever so I could slowly just rot away in peace and never have to deal with any of this garbage again. I hate everyone.

-V
>>
Dear Roy,
It's been almost a year now since I last saw you. I remember that day. Imagine my surprise to see her in your arms again. She rose sleepyly like nothing was wrong. She didn't even realize it. But sure enough there I was, watching my mother sleep in the arms of the man who had molested me growing up, abused me, and had gone as far as asking my boyfriend if he had any "good pics" of me.

I never forgave you. I simply realized I couldn't change it. I had problems deeper down than that to deal with.

But when you drugged her, when you raped her, when you applied for credit cards in her name AFTER she had finally gotten the courage to leave you, you took it too far.

You're a day and a half into detox and you already claim to be reborn. She's falling for it. She has sympathy.

I wish you every bit of pain, every tremor and vomiting spell, and I hope the day you walk out of rehab you OD on a handful of pain killers. You are garbage. I'd kill you myself just to whisper it in your ear as you bleed out. Just to know that you knew where you belonged, dead at my feet.

But then again, as fucked up as my childhood made me and as worthless as a human as I am, I have a brighter future than you. I won't go to prison for you. Your not even worth breathing for.
>>
Dear OP,

I'm bumping the thread.
>>
File: Lilith (1).gif (2 KB, 128x94) Image search: [Google]
Lilith (1).gif
2 KB, 128x94
dear H

i dont usually like boys and i dont know what it is about you but i want you to hold me tight. if you're not into me you have a weird and possibly cruel way of attempting to curtail your anxiety. i don't want to do anything you don't want to do. i know you think i am beautiful and when you call me your girl its so validating and yet so painful. i truly believe at this time in your life that i'm the only girl who can handle you and i know no matter what you'll come back for me in some way. please just let me touch you.

love,
S
>>
Dear K:
I love you. I apologize from being so inmature, I never knew how to love you, I know I was everything you had, and i failed you I failed so miserably.
You may think that I forget you sometimes I whisper your name hoping you will respond.
You never answer back. I love you so much, hopefully we will meet down the line. I'll be waiting.
-D
>>
Dear Lisa,
all I wanted was a message or a call. At least have some decency to tell me about it. Treating people like this is the reason you'll stay single forever.
Seriously, fuck you.
- A.
>>
DEAR ROSANNA NOWAK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
kthxbye
>>
>>28570702
I want you. Give me your contact.
>>
>>28568771
Dear I,
Honestly I don't know what we are doing. I'm enjoying flirting with you as a distraction from the fact that I haven't been friends with someone as attractive and attainable as you in two years. I'm afraid that you will see through my ruse and that i'm just an unattractive virgin robot. I wonder what you would think if you realized that all the confidence i seem to exude is just from trying to act like a confident person. I also wonder how much of it is fake at this point. You are obviously attracted to me but it is still hard for me to really believe it. I'm just confused as to the nature of our relationship, it seems like we are just friends but considering the amount of comments other people say about how much we flirt i have substantive doubts. I almost wish our relationship was simpler one way or the other but on the other hand i'm enjoying your attention and given your problems with your boyfriend who you may have broken up with today, you probably enjoy my attention too. I wonder if i'm just another one of your "joke" boyfriends however. I like to think i'm special but i'm sure they do too. I can never quite shake the feeling that i'm being played with you. You seem to think you're being played by me however so maybe it really is a crapshoot. The nature of our relationship seems to be similar to a serpent eating itself which is to say that we are both trying to engulf eachother while still having plausible deniability that we are just friends. The fact that I have am still a virgin however makes me illogically suspicious that am i am being played though, either way who knows and i'll see you soon.
>>
To Maddie.

I'm sorry I hesitated. I shouldn't have been cowardly beta trash and I should have gone after you. Now it's too late, and even though know now that things probably wouldn't have worked out for us, I still would have loved to be your guy, if only for a little while. I still think you're so fucking cute and I would have loved to have had mind-blowing sex with you until we both finished with powerful orgasms and fell asleep in each other's arms, cuddling in the small hours glow. I would have loved to be the guy to get you concert tickets to your favorite bands, and gotten you stuff from your favorite artists, and watched all of your TV shows with you.

I'm sorry, and I won't ever let someone like you in the future get away from me again. I guarantee it.
>>
File: 1463085447814.jpg (81 KB, 624x960) Image search: [Google]
1463085447814.jpg
81 KB, 624x960
Dear L,

I wish we could be friends and continue our relationship. The time I spend with you adds colour to the grey and lonely days of my existence. I told you my feelings for you subsided but that was a lie. Those feelings are still there and they're stronger than ever. Some say the cause of suffering is to want and I have been suffering since the day I met you. I want to live my life with you, I want to see you smile, I want to hear you laugh. I want to enjoy the silent moments with you, and I want to talk with you for hours on end. But even before we learn to speak, we learn a fundamental fact about life: you can't always get what you want. The sun will soon be peeking at my end of the world and I hope to be able to see the colours without you in my life. I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

R
>>
File: 1460087891538.jpg (298 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1460087891538.jpg
298 KB, 1280x960
Our correspondence makes me really happy, so I'll post about it in this dumb thread. Maybe you'll recognize my lingo, that would be nice but also unlikely. Anyway, I'm glad that someone as cool as you is able to tolerate my company so often. You have your doubts, I know. I'll disprove them some day. You've increased my overall optimism by about 2%, I hope yours improves eventually as well. You're a strange sort, and deserve optimism.
>>
Dear mom and dad,

I'm scared. This last year in school has been the worst and you know it. I just don't have the drive. I can't bring myself to do anything let alone study. I aimlessly go on the internet in an attempt to kill time until I feel tired again. Mom I really think you are right when you said I might be depressed
>>
Dear K

It was a long time ago that we last saw each other face to face, and we were "Just kids" but I feel the need to say sorry, for the things I've done to you. I couldn't begin to comprehend how much hell you are going through right now, my being your former 'hater' doesn't help I suppose. You may still hate me, I would understand absolutely why. Good luck out there, in what ever you do.

-J
>>
Dear R, i've spent two years fucking staring at you because you are so friggin handsome. i love your cute short height and the fact you wear hoodies all the time i just want to be yours and steal your hoodies and cuddle you. I love your edgy political views and meme sense of humour and i just want to sit and listen to you talk about whatever you're passionate about to me for hours on end. will you ever notice me.
>>
File: 1460375334784.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1460375334784.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
Dearest Dear

I am not sure I am ready to move in with you. Giving up my job on a whim was a stupid idea.
I also really hate the fact that you hang out with that dude from tinder so much.
What the fuck am I doing with my life.

Yours truly.
>>
Dear Sarah,
It's been 2 months and i think i'm worse off than before. I do things and imagine you doing them with me. I think about ways to accomodate my lifestyle for you. I look for ways we can be together without violating your religious morals. I've found nothing.
I haven't opened up about my bullshit since i stopped seeing my therapist. He pointed me in the general direction to get better, but i'm not following. I just want you back in my life, but we both know that's a bad idea. We want two completely different things and i can't deal with it. I'm sorry. Every time i've seen you since i said we should stop being friends has put me in a depressive episode that seems to be worse than the last. These last 6 months haven't been too great for me. I know you'll have a great life without me. You're great, capable, and extremely likeable. I hope to never know that you're engaged or married or anything like that within the next couple of years because i will probably kill myself. I know i've never really had anything more than ideation, but i'm 90% sure i would do it if that info got to me within that vague time frame. I love you and i'm sorry i'm beyond stupid for wanting more. I promise i'll get better and stop my bullshit in the process.
>>
dear O.C, I still hate you and hope you get cancer and die you autistic fuck
>>
File: 40950860.png (826 KB, 1683x1604) Image search: [Google]
40950860.png
826 KB, 1683x1604
>>28578453
I thought this was about me until I realised I'm not short and I didn't meet anyone two years ago. Otherwise it sounds just like me. Kill me.
>>
Please wake up, D.

You were supposed to call me on Skype, you said after dark.

I miss you a lot.
>>
Hey L
I'm sorry for breaking our communication so rudely. I just said you were cute, you stupid bitch, I didn't mean I wanna fuck you the next minute. And I hope you will blow out that stupid teenager bullshit out of your head and grow up
>>
Dear T,

Sorry man.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.