[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop feeling so shitty about life /r9k/? The only thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1462387196147.jpg (9 KB, 544x206) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462387196147.jpg
9 KB, 544x206
How do I stop feeling so shitty about life /r9k/? The only thing that makes me happy anymore is adderall. Friends tell me I need to unwind and smoke some weed, but I can't stand smoking. It gives me major anxiety attacks every time. Every girl I talk to ends up either just not caring about me or wanting nothing more than help for class. Went on several dates with the last bitch before she said she could never like me and she meant for us to be hanging out as friends the whole time.
>>
Dunno, I have the same problem. Sometimes I wonder if it's possible for a man who is unable to attract the opposite sex to ever be happy.
>>
Just ask yourself, "What would Christopher McCandless do?" Addy isn't the greatest things man. You gotta get out there. Just don't die.
>>
Well drugs or girls will never make you happy. Hint* Nobody is happy.

You get a spike of pleasure from certain things which is what we call happiness.

Now, drugs and sex work, but for the people that claim they are happiest the most they get lots of physical exercise and fresh air.
>>
>>28569510
>what Chris McCandless would do
Die alone in the woods?
Shit advice, m8
>>
>>28569565

Girls won't make you happy, but never having a girl in your life EVER is sure to make a person miserable.

Just like being rich doesn't guarantee happiness, but it does remove the problems of poverty which lead to unhappiness.
>>
Keep on with the Adderall. I know it helped me get my life sorted out. If you build in they will come. If they don't then you at least have a pretty awesome life. Adderall isn't fun in any sense of the word, but one day you'll look back and thank your past self. If you do want fun there's always dxm and dph. Mxe and ketamine are food too if you can find it. Weed is nothing but shit though. Gives me ultra slow motion panic attacks. When I want to unwind I either dxm or work out.
>>
File: Hagakure.jpg (118 KB, 1050x1500) Image search: [Google]
Hagakure.jpg
118 KB, 1050x1500
>>28568517
Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily. Every day when one's body and mind are at peace, one should meditate upon being ripped apart by arrows, rifles, spears and swords, being carried away by surging waves, being thrown into the midst of a great fire, being struck by lightning, being shaken to death by a great earthquake, falling from thousand-foot cliffs, dying of disease or committing seppuku at the death of one's master. And every day without fail one should consider himself as dead.
>>
>>28570290

Fucking Buddhism man. At least nihilism and absurdism is about being. Buddhism is just edgy teenage faggotry. I prefer to visualize success and feed my narcissistic delusions of grandeur. It's much healthier than slitting my wrists, sucking dicks, or whatever it is the dharma suggests.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.