[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally meet a nice, pure girl >we become fast friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 407x573) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 407x573
>finally meet a nice, pure girl
>we become fast friends
>she seems interested in me
>turns out she's asexual

WHY EVEN LIVE???
>>
Shes a snowflake. Asex isn't an actual thing.
She'll beg for dick sooner or later.
>>
>>28568434
She isn't asexual for Chad
>>
>>28568483
She's actually disgusted by chads. She thinks they're fake and disgusting.
>>
>>28568540
Just like how /r9k/ "hates women"
>>
>>28568540
do you actually unironically talk to her about the term "chads"?
cringy af senpai
>>
>>28568455
>Asex isn't an actual thing.

Sure it is. It's just super super rare and the vast majority of people who claim to be asexual are lying for attention.

There are a few people out there who got their wires crossed and legitimately don't want sex/romance though.
>>
>>28568937
They're virtually non existsant. Ops girl is more likely a snowflake.
>>
>>28568897
I don't say 'chad' specifically, but we talk about people who could be classified as chads.
>>
>>28568434
that's a lie that girls put up in front of boys they wont date. She'll be on top of chad's dick behind your back.
>>
>implying asexuals exists
That's just a meme, she just doesn't wants to fuck you.
But hey, you can have a platonic friendship
>>
a robot would be very happy still, ur with her for the wrong reasons

get out
>>
I feel your pain, but not on such a level. I finally got my first college girlfriend, turns out she's the no sex until marriage type and she wants to take things slower than the average special ed kid. We've been together a month and I haven't even grabbed tit, ass or had my tongue in her mouth.

but hey at least she's not an asex snowflake.
>>
File: 448667067875355835.png (768 KB, 534x706) Image search: [Google]
448667067875355835.png
768 KB, 534x706
>>28568434
OP DO NOT GIVE UP

I was in your shoes too once, I had even started dating the girl when she told me. Took me a long day and night to decide if it was worth even trying. And you know what? It was. Been with her 2.5 years now, sex regularly once a week or so. (Laugh it up virginfags, in the real world it's hard to find time between work and class. Sex is not an every single day thing even under good circumstances)

It did take a long time, almost 6 moths before we had sex, she was a virgin and I'd only been laid once. I'm not gonna tell you virgin pussy is good or magic, it's neither. But getting intimate with someone gradually after being emotionally close is very gratifying.

If she genuinely likes you and maybe eventually loves you, there's a real chance she'll come around and realize like my gf did that she's "maybe not really /that/ asexual"

pic maybe related

questions welcome
>>
>>28569750
What race your gf is?
>>
>>28569832
Guess?

hint: eastern hemisphere
>>
>>28569924
so asian. I was torn between white or asian so this settles it
>>
I guess I need to give you guys more context for how I found out.

She was hanging out with my friend and his girlfriend when they got on the topic of sexuality (it was pride day and my friend's girlfriend is bi). Eventually my friend's gf asks what she identifies as, and she says asexual.
After that my friend texts me to bring me the bad news.
Feelsbadman
>>
File: katana.jpg (73 KB, 776x814) Image search: [Google]
katana.jpg
73 KB, 776x814
She's probably just afraid you'll get bored of her and cheat after sex
Once she knows you more she probably will
That or she doesn't want you to think she's a slut and she probably browses this board and is trying to be a pure waifu
FUCKING TRUST ME
>>
>>28569750
this is true and you should listen to this guy. Put the time in and see where things go. What have you got to lose? It took me 9 months to get my first gf to have sex. That 9 months leading up to it were not bad either. It was a great experience building up the relationship. and made it that much better when the sex finally did come.
>>
>>28570016
gee thanks anon, and you're right, OP giving up will not bring him any closer to sex. Glad someone had a similar experience.
>>
>>28568975
virtually non existent and non existent are different. just because they're rare doesn't mean that this chick isn't one.
>>
>>28569956
What about middle easterners or pakis? do they count as white or azn?
>>
>>28568434

Ask her to present you cute girls.

If you are not gonna laid her, she might as well help you to get laid.
>>
>>28568455
>Asex isn't an actual thing.
Why do you think this? There are people who want to cut off their dick and call themselves women, it's not that unbelievable
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.