[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /r9k/'s thoughts on Sargon of Akkad? Is he bas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: Sargon_of_akkad.jpg (85 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Sargon_of_akkad.jpg
85 KB, 900x900
What are /r9k/'s thoughts on Sargon of Akkad? Is he based?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqSOZZleBGg
>>
>>28568325
He's incredibly basic bitch and any time he talks to somebody that isn't some low hanging fruit SJW he gets made to look like an idiot.
>>
>it's a sargon hates muslims episode
>it's a sargon hates womens episode
>>
>>28569101
he's actually a flaming liberal, so if you would just watch an episode you might know.
>>
I prefer Stef Stef Molynoo

Sargon is too feminine and whiny
>>
>>28569167
>not an argument

tbo stef molly's videos are like 1 hour long and he takes forever to make a point.
>>
>>28568325
Seemed like a waste of time listening to someone argue about all this stuff so I went and played video games/read/watched a movie instead.
>>
>>28568325
I could never get through his videos, he needs to be more concise.
>>
File: 1463243797817.jpg (10 KB, 600x435) Image search: [Google]
1463243797817.jpg
10 KB, 600x435
>>28569101

Back to ledit summerfag.

He critiques stupid people but when it comes to big issues and dealing with intelligent people he falls flat

Also a huge shekelmaster
>>
File: 1457688891269.png (47 KB, 894x650) Image search: [Google]
1457688891269.png
47 KB, 894x650
His older videos are better tbqh
>>
>>28568325
He's fucking amazing.
>>
>>28569374
Has he admitted to his Jewish roots yet?
>>
fat pretentious idiot who doesn't know how to read and just parrots the trash in the road to serfdom
>>
>>28569541
>Looks like tumblrfag got her feelings hurt.
>>
>>28568325
Stefan Molyneux > Sargon of Akkad
>>
Bump for more critiques. What do you guys think of his change.org thing? Is seems like he's trying I don't know much about society so I don't know if he's actually doing something productive
>>
>>28569574
I'm so fucking sick of le tumblr=SJWs meme.

Fuck you my history blog is great and you can all go kill yourselves.
>>
>>28569614
>change.org
into the sea of trash it goes. I honestly don't think he's serious with that shit.
>>
If you watch his debate with that feminist woman you will see that while he is great at picking low hanging fruit in prepared videos, he fails to engage with barely intelligent content most of the time.
>>
>>28569574
>Looks like /pol/fag got his feelings hurt.
>>
Fat leftist fag who spends hours critiquing fringe lunatics because he knows legions of pseudo-intellectuals will be on his side
He makes a total fool of himself in his debate with Millennial Woes btw
>>
[THIS SPACE IS RESERVED FOR SHITPOSTING]
>>
A psuedo intellectual who can't let go of his attachment to the left
>>
>>28569696
How the fuck is he a leftist? Is everyone to the right of Franco a leftist?
>>
>>28569729
He believes in the egalitarianism meme
>>
>>28569688
>Looks like /b/tard can't think of any criticism so he copypastas. kek.
>>
>>28569620
KEK
SJW confirmed

I take it that it is revisionist?
>>
>>28569786
>Looks like /pol/fag thinks shitposting and ad-hominem is rational criticism. kek.
>>
>>28569799
No I just post pictures and cool excerpts from writings figures fuck you faggot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FpFnUZ9KUc
>>
>>28569729
He calls himself a lefty my man
>>
>>28569815
You look like you're getting pretty triggered right now.
>>
>>28569842
He's not really very left though.

He's really just your average western liberal type.
>>
>>28569828
tfw people shill your videos for free, good.
>>
Quaroon of blackdad is just a basic bitch """"moderate"""" leftist who picks on incredibly long hanging fruit SJW while still spouting the leftist narrative.
>>
>>28569828
You're video is shit, kys.
>>
>>28569921
>you're
>your*
>>
>>28569940
>getting trolled this hard
Kill you'reself, my man.
>>
File: yard-with-lunatics.jpg (146 KB, 840x1080) Image search: [Google]
yard-with-lunatics.jpg
146 KB, 840x1080
>youtube intellectuals
>>
>>28569953
please don't tell people suicide on /r9k/, cause they'll really do it, then we'll see how you feel.
>>
>>28568325
>muh individualism
>how can you generalize an entire group of individuals? Yeah I bet you feel pretty stupid right now. Checkmate racists.

There you go. I just summarized all of his arguments for you. He is shit.
>>
File: Sarcuck.png (38 KB, 847x309) Image search: [Google]
Sarcuck.png
38 KB, 847x309
You can't be based if you're raising another man's child.
>>
>>28570024
I bet you feel so smart for watching -4 seconds of one of his videos.
kek
>>
>>28570027
If you have a child of your own with her it negates the cuck-ness of raising a stepchild.
>>
>>28569374
Holy shit! Can you prove that?
>>
>>28568325

I don't know when this meme of guys using an avatar for them self and make videos of them making political and philosophical arguments came from but if you chose to put out your arguments but are too pussy to put your face behind them, then you are a faggot.

He also went full cuck.
>>
>>28568325
I remember nack in 07 and 08 he was called 'arguseyes' and he used to show his face. He is a fat neckbeard but he is pretty switched on.

I remember there was this ugly, durggo looking pommy slut who created a channel called 'boundlesseyes' and she used to challenge him all the time. In the end it turned out she was depressed and a mental case and she stopped making youtube vids.
>>
>>28568325
I think he is based af. I know /pol/ don't like him because he is on the right side of history, but fuck /pol/.
>>
>>28569828
Based anglin
>>
>>28570078
That isn't how it works. He's still spending time and money rearing another man's child. Time and money that could be spent on his own child, or a second child. That's pretty cuckish.
>>
>>28569729
He calls himself a leftist bro.
>>
His anti-Anita shtick is tired. He's a generic anti-feminist "intellectual" on YT, which is to say he generally doesn't know what he's talking about, but since it's impossible to be dumber than a tumblr feminist, he appears smart in comparison.

I prefer Stardusk, who, btw, got blown off by Sargon. I forget what the context was but I remember Stardusk dropping straight fucking facts and evidence and Sargon pretty much ignored it so he could be right and maintain his pride. I really hate it when people can't admit that they're wrong or even entertain the idea.

Pretty much any person who makes money espousing their opinions, i don't trust them. You can't risk alienating your fanbase since they give you money, so you wind up pandering to them and your own ego. He actually get quite a lot from Patreon, maybe ad revenue too I don't know.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.