[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come so many men hate themselves these days?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1463163001722.jpg (33 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1463163001722.jpg
33 KB, 720x529
How come so many men hate themselves these days?
>>
the jewish media.
>>
I hate myself due to what I have become thanks to cultural marxism. And it's a losing battle
>>
Men become exceedingly feminin.
>>
the unrealistic expectations of society makes us hate ourselves
>>
>>28568241
They're taught that being a man is a bad thing
>>
>>28568289
KEK

how blue pilled are you?
>>
>>28568330
>accepting that as a man, you'll never be able to express emotion, be treated any kind of tenderly, be portrayed as intelligent by media, etc.
>bluepilled
literally what
>>
>>28568241
They've been taught to by the society around them.
>>
>>28568494
sshh, let him meme, it's an autism thing
>>
>>28568241
The first step towards dehumanization is denying human qualities. So they claim men have no empathy but the truth is no one has empathy for men.
>>
>>28568241
Society is against the man over half the time expecting them to be some kind of perfect person
>>
>>28568546
nobody cared about, tended to or listened to me throughout my entire childhood.
Day in, day out, my parents were gone and when they weren't, my father would abuse me or my mother would be coming home to go to sleep.
Even after all that, in my teen years, people said that even the slightest sentiment from me that wasn't 100% positive was whiny bullshit and that I should shut the fuck up.
Any slight happiness or excitement I showed was considered annoying, autistic emotions and that I should just shut the fuck up.

Isn't it funny that now I've been diagnosed a sociopath and even before that, everyone was asking why I don't feel anything? Because I think it's fucking hilarious.
I know how easy it is to get around the sociopath meme diagnosis, but I just don't see any need to answer things untruthfully. Shit doesn't matter to me.
>>
>>28568706
how'd you end up getting diagnosed fampai?
>>
>>28568758
went to a psychiatrist after so many years because I wanted to get some drugs and I just talked about shit that I think and things I've done in the past and how I feel indifferent to any of the bad ones and continue to do such things today.
Long story short, now I'm considered "sadistic" and a sociopath.
It really wasn't too complicated an endeavour.
>>
>>28568884
What are the consequences of this diagnosis? Has your life changed at all? I sometimes feel that nobody shows me empathy and a feeling of indifference washes over me, but it's usually not long lasting and I'm probably not a sociopath. In a sick way it's sort of fun to imagine that I can just stop feeling empathy for other living things by just remembering that the society I'm a part of only cares about what I can get them and doesn't care if I suffer or die in the process.
>>
>>28568992
it really hasn't changed.
I'm still able to legally purchase and possess multiple firearms under my own name, I believe I could be military or police if I wanted to, etc.
You're still a normal person, except some people might not like you on instinct if they learn about the diagnosis.
Truthfully, I don't hang around with or even look at other people because I'm paranoid every single person on Earth is a sociopath, just nobody realizes it or cares.
Anyone could hurt me at any time and not give a fuck.
Nobody really cares about me and they never did.

That got off topic, and some would say "edgy", but whatever.
Basically, what I was trying to say is that I hate people who have the sociopath diagnosis because I know that if they're anything like me (or like I used to be), they'd kill me as soon as they got the chance and have a gay old time with it.
>>
>>28569133
Would you really enjoy killing just anyone though? I might not care much about letting someone else die or killing them but I don't think I would enjoy it. If someone had it coming I might get some sense of satisfaction or if it were me or someone else then I would just have an attitude of "well this is how it has to be I guess... " Thinking that though and actually acting on it or having it come to pass are 2 very different things.

Also isn't the solution to that some people might avoid you to just not ever let anyone know? I mean they can't find the information on their own right? And why don't you hang around with others? If you think they are a sociopath and would throw you under the bus if it benefits them then have fun with them but keep that in mind so that you aren't taken off guard. Like chatting with someone from another competing company. You can still enjoy the interaction and maybe get something out of it, but just gotta make sure you don't give away the company secret or give the other company ammo to ruin your companies name.
>>
>>28568241
I have been told I'm garbage for long enough that I have begun to believe it.

I am alienated from society at large and the people around me, and isolation has made me strange in ways that are quite noticeable.

I don't hate myself, but I hate what I have become, and that this seemed like the only way; the path of least resistance.

I basically just do soft drugs play video games, write shitty poetry, lie to everyone around me about having plans, and collecting social security checks for an ill-defined mental illness that although vague and probably best described as a combination of trauma, mild autism, anxiety, depression, and prolonged isolation, demonstrates itself when I infrequently totally lose what scant marbles I have and stop caring for myself completely, and become hostile to most forms of disturbance.

I am deeply introverted and I feel like there will be a point in my life where I will no longer have anyone left.

I've been coming here for a few years because I know there are lots of people here who are pretty much the same.

I lurk mostly, I'm not really socially apt enough to blend in with even something as frankly autistic as a 4chan board culture.

I'm as invisible here as I am in real life in a way, but I can say what I like here without censure, which is more or less the only form of attention I get.
>>
>>28569481
I'm not certain if I would enjoy it or not these days.
But yeah, that's what I do. I hang out with a select few people every once in a long while and I barely say anything so I don't risk giving anything away, I don't show emotion (even happiness) and I barely talk.
I can interact with people, but I prefer not to give them any pleasure or any information.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.