[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does my drunk self have to be more outgoing than sober me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: sweating pepe.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
sweating pepe.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
Why does my drunk self have to be more outgoing than sober me?

>be last night at about 1 am
>am slightly drunk, thinking about how my friends have gotten girlfriends
>a chick im catching feelings for but I really don't know too well has this anonymous message bulletin
>drunk and tired me decides it would be a good idea to state my feelings for her over this
>don't say who I am but I give enough info stupidly for her to have a good guess on who I am
>two paragraphs of lamenting that I didnt have the opprotunity to talk to her and how I regretted being so shy around her andhow i think she is fun
>hit send and go to bed
>wake up this afternoon, check her social media because I remember doing this andI knew I autismed out
>nothing about me, I'm in the clear
>check again just now
>"whoever just posted that message last night just talk to me? I'm not gonna be rude about it"
>mfw

Idk what to do senpai, Im too autistic to continue this without commiting social suicide and making myself look like a creep
>>
>>28568007
It's a trap, she's trying to bait you out of hiding so that she can expose you to chad and all her normie friends

Your only option at this point is to fuck her mom
>>
>>28568050
What this anon said, right up until the "fucking her mom" thing.

Don't trust normalfags.
>>
>>28568050
shut up. OP don't listen to this asshole, he's trying to fuck everything up for you because he's bitter about his own pathetic life.

Yes, fucking her mom is ONE option, but it's equally as viable to fuck her dad, or your own dad.
>>
>>28568007
She said she was not going to be rude about rejecting you senpai, what other thing do you think she means besides that.
>>
>>28568007
Just wait and observe if her behaviour around you has changed. If she acts weird, she is on to you anyways. If not, >>28568050 this.
>>
>>28568007
Honestly OP, this is a really tough situation, but at the end of the day, I think you should try fucking her mom.
>>
Did this asshole really ask us what to do before he tried fucking her mom?
>>
Dont fuck her mom okay that;s bad
>>
>"Sorry, I was drunk when I sent that. But my feelings are real."
>>
File: marsvolta.png (39 KB, 943x529) Image search: [Google]
marsvolta.png
39 KB, 943x529
when has more alcohol not been the solution?

either you're not drinking enough or you need to go to bed and drink some more when you wake up. eventually everything mellows out enough in your life, there are less downhill toboggan rides and steep emotional slopes for you to climb. this will also give you time to fuck her mom.
>>
File: malaysia.jpg (25 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
malaysia.jpg
25 KB, 500x289
>>28569518
spoken like a true robot. so great, I love it
>>
>>28569789
my liver says otherwise
>>
>responding to pasta
Fuck you newfags
>>
>>28570090
I posted it on adv but it was too slow and i wanted an autist's opinion
>>
why don't you just get drunk again and deal with it?
>>
>>28570324
ran out of booze and i dont want to make another trip to the liquor shop
>>
>>28569789
>when has alcohol not been the solution?

when it's the solvent, duh
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.