[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you want to have sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 86982_8.jpg (298 KB, 1438x851) Image search: [Google]
86982_8.jpg
298 KB, 1438x851
Why do you want to have sex?
>>
>>28567790
Because it makes me peepee feel good, doofus
>>
>>28567790
WTF IS THAT A MAN?
>>
>>28567811
*it would make my peepee feel good
>>
I don't desu.

I would like to get a blowjob and titfuck though.

But vaginal intercourse I honestly dion't care about.
>>
>>28567836
I would take her to pound town. No joke. Pound. Town.
>>
>>28567836
Yes, the one on the left is a man
>>
>>28567790
I don't know anymore. Sex seems foreign to me but I still want it. The intimacy is what I value more so sex is just the byproduct really.
>>
>>28568496
What is between her legs?
>>
>>28567790
It's not just about having sex. I want to have a relationship, to love and be loved, to have someone to talk to and explore life with. Having sex is an important component because otherwise she might just be taking advantage of me for money.
>>
I'd be content just knowing that a female was physically attracted to me.

I'd be happy to just cuddle with one too.

Sex is a lot to wish for, I try to keep my wants under control.
>>
>>28568586
A shadow of her other leg.
>>
irrational evolutionary drive that I have because genes that cause the desire to have sex are more likely to survive beyond each generation
>>
validation. Validation of your humanity from women who basically treat you like a filthy animal most of the time and for once show you that they don't think of you as a monster but see you as someone to invest in emotionally.
>>
It feels good that is why.
>>
>>28567811
>>28568819
>having sex because it feels good

Heresy.
>>
>>28567790
Is that a penis? or is the guy fucking her dick head and he's just rubbing his dick in her pussy instead of inserting it?

Because damn son, if it's a black tranny they are fucking good at that shit, they always look like black chicks ffs.
>>
File: Take me to the Moon FS.jpg (158 KB, 1264x1334) Image search: [Google]
Take me to the Moon FS.jpg
158 KB, 1264x1334
Cause it's THERE.
>>
File: images2.jpg (6 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
images2.jpg
6 KB, 271x186
>>28567790
>Mutual understanding.#
>That shits gotta include LOVE bitches~
>>
>>28568642

The sexual instinct itself be irrational but wanting to fulfill that instinct is not. Having a satisfying sex life has practical benefits.
>>
What if you can't orgasm from sex. Would you still want to have it?
>>
>>28567850
You say that now but wait until you dip your bare dick in a warm wet pussy.
>>
I want to feel close to someone. And sadly, most women just want to have sex for my body anyway...
>>
>>28570222

Sometimes being a stud with a large dick isn't what it's cracked up to be. Women want a family man too.
>>
>>28570178
That's never going to happen though.
>>
>>28567790
I don't want to, my body does.

I try to make it stop by jerking off, but some days I can't stop the lust train.
>>
>>28567790
Because of all the screaming and hooting and neighing.
Wait.... did you mean sex with humans?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.